TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako

I guess an argument for it is that the edited vocals are the reality for when this group will debut as well. I don't think anyone apart from maybe the main vocalist will generally be singing live and the edited vocals is the reality of the music videos and songs etc. I do think it's disingenuous to leave the vocals out of the aired show yet have the audience there hear it. It actually explained a lot for me when I learned of this in terms of the actual votes that they showed, since I felt many of the girls did really well yet didn't receive many votes. Maybe they weren't singing well and we never heard it etc.

I do think they had the main vocalists mics live though. They are the only ones that I saw where it seemed like their mouths actually perfectly matched the song in terms of sync.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. oshimen_yuko

oshimen_yuko Kenkyuusei

Yeah, Megu's fun. She's really enthusiastic, I remember her pumping her fist when she made a putt on AKBingo. Heck, she had a huge laugh in the background in the latest AKBingo episode, when Satone mispronounced Chiyori's name. It's amusing when she lets her emotions fly.

3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well they can edit their vocals during group evaluation because they have to dance and sing, like how most kpop groups during music shows. But for vocal evaluation, we evaluate them based on vocals. I would equate them with ballad groups. I don't think ballad groups need their vocals to be edited.

As for the audience votes, I don't think we can say that all of them vote based on quality, there must be a lot of biasness as well. This is why I think it's better to leave the vocals unedited to let the online voters decide for themselves.

One conspiracy theory of this is MNet decided to do this because their pushed trainee cannot sing to save herself and they aboslutely don't want Miyu to overtake everyone.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    • Like Like x 2
  5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    One of the cutest parts of the SR commentary is when the girls see Kaeun they call her “nee-san” lol, which you guys may know is big sister in Japanese.

6. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    OMG KIRIN CHAN AND NAKO HIGH NOTES OMFGGG

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Holy cr-... /sprays holy water everywhere/ :worthy::worthy::worthy:

PS. I’m 100% sure she’s going to go viral again, she’s already #3 most viewed/liked behind Sakura and Gaeun on Naver!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I was so looking forward at the 2 vocal groups who sing SNSD and BTS. The BTS one is a bit underwhelming, they tried to be emotional but they are just not there yet. Miyu is just alright, not really as good as she was hyped.
    But SNSD song is so good, especially KIRIN, OMG... she KILLED those high notes, so strong and beautiful.

9. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yes kirin was the best, it is incredible that kirin and nako have the same age .

10. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    tbh, sakura performance was amaze me, her charisma kills u :^O^::^O^:
    i think nako's part just a few second than Kirin-chan, nothing special but it was safe performance
    yeah shitao miu omg... she gonna viral!!

11. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Whew Miu was so hot in her fancam ;-; I can see her rising, hopefully it’ll go viral again and help her rise a bit more before the episode airs since she’s on the verse of elimination right now.

The DDDD rap was tragic omfg it felt so off and I think Seoyoung forgot the lyrics midway or something because her flow cut off during the second rap verse.
    And Sakura was really feeling it huh lmao her expressions were very....expressive. Her pronounciation was also kinda ehhh but that’s to be expected. I still love her nonetheless, lmao girl thought she was possessed by Jennie or something

YUNJIN IS GONNA RISE FJDJCJSKEKD FINALLY SHOWING THE WORLD HER VOICE WHAT AN OPERA QUEEN!

Mnet also announced that 3rd evaluation will be on 8/5! I’ll be in Korea by then...but my family doesnt live in Seoul :wall:

Also BTS and SNSD teams didn’t really rearrange the songs then o_O? Sounded too close to the originals, just shortened versions...

12. Jon Lima

Jon Lima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    Was chillin, (finally)watching Dunkirk and when I come back, fancams are up :worthy::worthy:
    Damn, loli Lee Haeun stole my soul o_O

13. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Kirin and Nako sound so good together...now I really want them to be in the group together! Plus the height difference [hehe] too cute!

14. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    come to venue and spoiled us pleazeee [hehe]

15. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

What are the rankings based on? Total views? Some of the other fancams have more views.

16. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    i think it's combination of views+hearts+comments.

still can't move on with kirin's high note, if someone have the cuts of her highnote please message me, i think i finally found my korean pick<3<3
    edit: finally, here's kirin chan high notes cuts

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. Mikansei

Mikansei Kenkyuusei

Eito rules !!

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Rise Miu Rise!! I really hope she survives the next round. The choreography was okay but she did great as the center, the expressions were on point. She's really becoming my favorite out of the 48group members that I just discovered through PD48, her and Nanami.

It seems Miu overtook Sakura! Wow I really hope it translates to votes

Attached Files:

20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It's a "hotness" rating, i.e. rather than totals, how many new views/new responses they've gotten over the last hour or two (+ perhaps other things, who knows, they haven't exactly published the algorithm).