TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Cams combined

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  2. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

To those saying du du du is cringy we can only blame Mnet's music instructors, they want the rock version of this song. What do you want the girls do? just stand there while singing? Lol

3. A-TeensFan

A-TeensFan Kenkyuusei

VIRAL queen. still No.1

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    The girls at dance teams, created their own dance routines, they were the ones who styled the dance routines. So I believe girls at vocal&rap teams also got involved or at least had something to do with the vocals, raps, musics, etc etc. for their performances.

But that's just my assumption, please educate me if I'm wrong.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi

I agree with @tomumion
    Trainees should be the ones to make the arrangments (perhaps with trainers' help and final adjustments), but I don't know how good they are at that.

If Kim Doah and the blond one took care of the rap part only, it was up to the other girls make the arrangment base... at least put down what kind of song they wanted perform.
    And as much as I like Juri I'm not sure she's good at that (She may surprise me, like she did in the past). I don't follow Sakura and Bibian, so I have no idea if they have some music knowledge or ability.

In my opinion, the only obvious choice in this group is the thrid Starship trainee with some input from the others

This said, I don't particularly like or dislike du du du, but I'm not a fan of the original either so it could be the worst arrangment even made and I'd be fine anyway. As for the rest, I'm just glad most 48s seems to know at least how to read music sheets.

6. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Miu is great but Saepii isn't getting enough attention this round. I think her expressions when dancing are the best of any trainee, and only Wang Ke even comes close. Maybe it's just me, but I really think Saepii belongs in the group.

Possibly, but I think Juri crushed that performance (Cho was pretty good too but her rap was...awkward). Seoyoung and Cho were the only members who I thought properly executed the dance, and the vocals were all over the place. Sure, the song wouldn't have been great even if all members nailed it, but it was just worse because of everything that went wrong.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

I'll just wait the Episode 7 before judging again the du du du performance. I believe they did that rock thingy on broduce 101(season 2) and it was great for me. I think it's also episode 7 performance. Just search it on youtube. Maybe it's of the reasons, thinking it will also do great. Also I'm on of those agreeing why the heck they put that song on vocal? You can't ballad that song unlike the SNSD one( which there is already a version availble). Lastly you can't compare dance to song/musical arrangement. Musical/Song arrangement is much harder specially if your changing it from the original.

• Creative Creative x 2
  8. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

DDDD is not a good song for a vocal/rap performance lol, so is Energetic.

Touch choreo is very simple...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    The song selection for both categories is underwhelming. We need less Western song & more Kpop & Jpop songs for the dance category. Was Mnet trying to replicate s1's Bang Bang's success??

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    yeah i agree with this, probably the 3 worst performances. apparently rumors are that miu and hiichan choreographed touch? if thats the case im slightly disappointed. i also wonder who did the arrangement for DDDD, whether it was mnet or one of the girls.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  11. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If you didn't added the bracket, I would think you misstyped produce101 there.

12. plomeplome

If thats the case then its understandable, its not like they can choreograph difficult routines.

• Like Like x 2
  13. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Soyu said that the members who pick vocal & rap members must arrange their songs & the ones who pick dance must create their own choreography. But Mnet probably helped a lot. It'd be a broadcast disaster if none of them have experience in arranging music.

14. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    yeah they're still pretty young and low experience so youre right its unfair to have too high expectations
    yeah i think mnet helps a lot, energetic team doesnt seem to have too many changes, maybe by arrange they just meant pick a suitable key, divide up parts and rappers write the raps

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    The Bang Bang team had only young members (16 year olds, 14 year olds, only 1 adult, who was 19 back then) but they were amazing as hell. Age doesn't matter in this competition.

---

Depends tho. In season 1, a group was advised by Mnet to change the whole arrangement because it was too similar to the original. In s2, a group arranged the whole song.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. xdrawrxd

xdrawrxd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The youngest, Somi, was already trained in dancing in JYP. Also, Chungha, I.O.I.'s dance god, choreographed their perf of Bang Bang. I think the difference would be the lack of experience in making their own choreography. Somi mentioned they had dance evals every month in JYP so they had to make their own dance every month.

So yeah i do agree that age doesn't matter here, but experience does.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    And...? Should we give rate some groups lower because they have more experience, and some groups higher because they lack experience?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. xdrawrxd

xdrawrxd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    No, I'm just saying that it shows during performance. In the end, the audience and fans will be the ones who will be voting. Age will not matter as long as they give a good performance. From what other people said, the simple choreo could come from lack of experience in making original choreo. Other performances could be lacking due to lack of experience in musical arrangement.

I was agreeing with you that age didnt matter in this show huhu :cold:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Dance position groups are underwhelming this season. The music selection (which was bad) also limits choreography making. Handclap is the best though but not BangBang level (BangBang was choreographed by 19 year old Chungha with the help of other groupmates, even 14 year old Somi pitched her ideas there so age doesn’t really matter.)

This season has a lot of great dancers, but wasted with so-so choreographies.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. plomeplome

Being great dancer doesnt equal to being a good choreographer. With nearly half of the pool being 48 contestants it the pool of choreographers narrow down even more.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1