TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. A-TeensFan

A-TeensFan Kenkyuusei

look at those Naver stats above Miu & Sakura are really Naver queens

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Baratheon

Baratheon Kenkyuusei

Big companies means only the Big 3 SM YG JYP? Bcs I remember reading Lizzy of Orange Caramel and AS (she is under Pledis, which is quite big) hasnt earn much that she almost broke, regreted quitting from Running Man and other things.

Sent from my SCL22 using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    They are available on ITunes.

4. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Grrrr Curses ... for the final Episode ... they show it at other channel then the normal BS Skapa show the last 2 hrs and THEN re-show the entire 4 hours ......
    Hate it when they come out so many pattern .... now can only watch the last 2 hrs live b4 watching it in full till 4am .... haizzzz :glare:

[​IMG]

5. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    huh
    streaming pd48 is available 'ilegal' on youtube, calm down

6. A-TeensFan

A-TeensFan Kenkyuusei

there is a rumor going around that JYP is snatching a Japanese trainee from their Jap agency to put her in their new girlgroup.

From Reddit

I bet it's MIU

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Good for her... on not, since JYP just let Somi go :wall::wall::wall:

by the way, the new JYP group should debut next year (someone says after Sixteen2, most people think they already have the girls ready)... would Somi leaving bring down a bit - at least - excitement and give PD48 group some advantage? For the little I understood the two groups should compete for the same awards (with all the other rookies, but still...)

Also, k-fans, is there a chance PD48 group will take part of ISAC next year? Did IOI and Wanna One attended too? (I still don't know how watch it, so I shall get ready and learn how before next year lol)

8. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

I don't think Pledis has ever had the kind of money a safety net like that would demand despite having had two successful groups active at the height of the boom in 2009-2013. From what I've read there seems to be a bit of a chicken and egg situation with how either mismanagement or lack of money led to After School and Nu'EST being put on ice until Seventeen made enough money to revive the company. The reason SVT is marketed as a (partially) self-produced idol group is allegedly because Pledis couldn't afford to hire outside contractors the way an SM or a JYP would.
    Considering the contract length is set to a couple years I'd say it's highly likely. ISAC is recorded twice a year and airs during the holidays (often weeks to a month removed from the recording) so it'd be another way to get eyeballs on the girls. W1 has been on there at least once according to youtube, but IOI has only attended ISAC post-disbandment as part of their respective groups.

In other news it looks like Red Velvet doesn't have this week's MCountdown on their public schedule so I'm being denied closure on the Sakura/Mirurun x RV storyline...

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Miu is legit JYP style. She’s TWICE’s Myoui Mina 2.0, personality wise and beauty type.

The rumor might not be true anyways but she’s pretty close to JYP standards.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Interesting discussion on discord mentioned that 1.5 year contract will commit our girls to with in Korea but with also commit k trainees to work in Japan including Aks activity?
    Imagine Jang won young cream cannon, kyun meter challenge (would be the end of Aoki sensei), or begging food in the market.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ hmm K trainees attending AKBingo to promote their Singles

and ... yes ... let em play : What's in the Box .... AKBINGO style :^O^: !!!!!

12. A-TeensFan

A-TeensFan Kenkyuusei

I would love if PD48 group joined Election next year.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

if the video does not show watch the video here

Now this is what i call content..
    this is really cute, why Mnet rarely put this kind of content in actual episode..
    instead of evil editing the girls..
    my highlights are SakuraxChayeon moment, Chowon calling Nako 'unnie'

• Like Like x 6
  14. GATX105

GATX105 Member

That's what they should be including in the actual episodes rather than center selection and making mistakes in practice all the time. The running to get the song placards and things that occurred there were some of the more enjoyable things to watch.

Anyway, Nako x Chowon was cute. Sakura x Hyewon = wow!
    Really hope hyewon makes it, she'll be well received in japan imo.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I loved it, and yeah, more of this kind of content on the episodes would be good
    Sian and Eunbi are extra like usual [hehe]
    and I never liked Sakura much as when she is with Chae. That's truly a good combo I won't mind seeing more.

I would dislike to see ktrainees on election though, that's make no sense and would be hardly fair to both them and actual 48s members.
    Yet I'd like to see them in other 48s activities as well

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. DavidBuenafuente

DavidBuenafuente Kenkyuusei

Also , the trainee has to be young so members like saho ,chiyori etc are eliminated I suppose
    And the member has the option to decline the offer and not leave akb?

17. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Brace yourself, Wonyoung's gravure photos are coming :twisted:

Jk

Actually it's good idea, since K-members will get experience especially in HS event or stages. But, the cons is those K-member can become the center in AKB's singles... :fear:

Sidenote, I wish Hyewon will be Team A kennin so se can be in same stage w/ Erii (+ Satomina, but she hasn't appeared in Team A stage tho)

18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi

JYPE is not involved with MNET or PD48 so the girl is not obliged to accept. it's like if some random CEO would approach you for a job.
    Whoever the girls is, she can chose if stay or go, no one can force her to be part of JYP

Last name dropped around Twitter is Erii btw [hehe]

19. DavidBuenafuente

DavidBuenafuente Kenkyuusei

Thank god, imagine a company is willing to pay your contract and you have no option but go and get separated from your friends and family over a thing you didn't have a word on and couldn't decide , I hope aks doesn't force the member to go just BC jyp is going to pay the contract,
    Do you think erii's contract is that expensive? I mean 260000 USD seems expensive for her (I don't know her that much tho )

20. Baratheon

Baratheon Kenkyuusei

Thus the question I was asking. The previous question was about how big companies do not make the trainee pay the training fee and can earn money right after the debut, and he gave SM as an example.
    Only the big 3 can afford these things?
    Pledis is quite big based on trainee reaction from PD S1 to PD48.
    Lizzy was in both Orange Caramel and AS, which was pretty success yet she doesnt earn much, means income from her groups success went into training debt. Baekho clearly statef on PD S2 that Nuest couldnt make new albums bcs they tied to the unpaid debt for previous album.

Anyway, would be nice if Miu can be part of JYPE family. Saeppi may have future in NMB but Miu has it rather blurry in T8/AKB.

Sent from my SCL22 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3