Rant & Rave

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ LOL! I thought you WERE 14-year-old girl.

(Just kididng! :flower:)

2. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Just pretend I am. I'm sure it'll be more entertaining that way.

3. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

Rave: I'll be sotsugyou-ing soon
    Rant: If I go on professional work, I'll lose all my play time. Maybe most of my time here too ...

I HATE ADULTHOOD!!!

4. MoonsaultV1

MoonsaultV1 Kenkyuusei

RAVE: OMG! I got enough points to easily get into the courses that I want to get into for university! Totally happy with that!
    RANT: ... NONE! :D Oh, maybe that I don't have a job? Meh. Not too phased atm though. XD

5. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

RAVE: Got a 1TB external HD as an early Christmas present :D So much space.
    RANT: Yesterday I deleted about 10GB worth of stuff because I was running out of space on normal HD :lol:

6. IANF826

IANF826 Kenkyuusei

Rant: I've been stuck in traffic for the past 2.5 hours trying to get to a destination that is only 10 miles away. Stay away from freeways today, actually...don't drive at all.

Rave: I have internet on my phone, so I'm dangerously exploring the Stage48 website.

7. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    Rant: I got my $95 dollar shipping cost package today from Crescent! Picked it up from the Post Office.

Rave: I did it during lunch break for work... some guy was making the guy make postages for like 100 envelopes. Then on the way back up the hill, my car. The gears started not working the car couldn't switch the gears at the right time so about the 2nd and 3rd gear it was just rev upwards.. about 2 or 3 times. I thought it was just only once. Soon after, it started downshifting by itself whenever my foot was off the pedal between the 2nd and 3rd gears again... so it was like accel, super decel, accel, super decell. Then came a red light. I tried to turn right and turned on my warning signs. Car stopped.. I push the pedal. Engine revs but doesn't go anywhere. It basically was in neutral. Started smelling smoke. Not good. Parked in the right turn lane, turned of the car. Waited a couple minutes. Then turned back on and the car barely moved. I took a right turn into a nearby parking lot. Rested a while and opened the cover to check stuff... nothing looked bad. Called my boss and dad telling them that car just broke down. I reversed out the parking lot and proceeded back up the hill. Before I even started, car dies again and I pull to the side. Turn it off, then back on and reversed right turn out with warning signs on. Then rolled all the way down the hill in the bike lane and turned right... using momentum to keep going. Then came a left turn. Shit. Wait, no cars. Lucky! I cross over from the bike lane to the left lane and prepare to turn left. During the turn, the gears pick up a little so I turn at about 5mph with my warning signs on. People still follow me... idiots. Then back to the bike lane and keep rolling... halfway my car worked for a little, up a bridge and uphill thankfully for a couple of seconds x] Made it back home. Then took my brother's car to work.

Rant: At work, lights start flickering. It reminded me of the movies.. and I just though, dude, this is going to just go out. Next second, black out. It was just like a scary movie xD Pitch black everything.. only back up battery for the registers. Watch the doors for people and such. One by one the registers start failing with the back up battery till everything was out. The whole block. Unknown cause. About 30 minutes the lights came back on. Whew!

8. MoonsaultV1

MoonsaultV1 Kenkyuusei

^ Shiiiiit. XD

I'm really glad that you made it home without any accidents! Sounds like you got really lucky!

RAVE: Had coffee with mates today, was nice to see them... And I got a $50 gift voucher for a clothes shop down here, which was sweet! : )
    RANT: I haven't bought them anything for christmas since I didn't expect anything. >_< So that means that I'll have to go and find them something now and I'm sorta stumped on what to get them... XD

9. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

(Not sure if this is a rant or rave, rave maybe): Experienced my first earth quake today (0.o)
    Was woken up this morning, because my whole room was shaking. I just kept looking around in my room, trying to find an explaination of why my bed and shelves was shaking. I couldn't find one and then I went back to sleep. Then I heard about the earth quake in the news.
    They talk a lot about it, because we never experience earth quakes here... We're on the middle of a continential plate.

10. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Rave : yesterday I dreamed that my cat brings all of her kittens back to my house, and what do you know? My dream came true. Yesterday evening, when I came home after visiting my friends, my mother told me that our cat brings back her kittens. Yeah!!! :D

Rant : Today, she has taken them away from my house, again. :|
    What a joke.

11. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Rave: Met qilver and hahaxwill over the weekend IRL, both really cool guys =) Had a nice time hanging out

Rave: Almost winter break!

Rant: College applications for private colleges are even MORE complicated than UC apps -__-

Rant: Seriously, 83.63 yen = 1 dollar? WTF?

12. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Rave: It's very possible that we'll be having a snow day on Thursday.

13. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

rant: still looking for a job XD

rave: PERFUME'S FIRST PB IS OUT !! I'm going to get a copy when I go to the shops XD . Also , going to Japan in January XD , anyone going to be there around early-ish Jan?

14. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Nope, I'll not be there before February.

RAVE: Handed in my assignment today. It's finally over, almost christmas vacation!
    RANT: Just need to go to school tomorrow and endure 5 hours of christmas songs and plays. Such a waste of time...

15. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Rant : Someone, a newbie here is using my avatar without my permission. :evil:
    MEGA RANT : the blog where I used to download metal music is no longer available!!! NOOOO!!!!!! :rant:

Rave : Just found one new download place, eheheheh... :V:

16. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Rant : Yesterday some burglar smashed the window of my sister's car that was parked in front of our house. They took some documents of her husband's office and one digital camera.
    Dang. They acted so fast, no one heard them. :rant: :asdfgh:

17. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    ^ Wow... that seriously sucks.
    I've heard of some people cars being broken before..
    it happens rarely. But jeez. Those documents must've been important.. and whoever took it is probably related to her husband.

Rant/Rave: My boss saw my cellphone picture today while I was checking what time it was. He was like IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?! *snatches* HOLY SHIT SHE'S HOT.

Me: ... I don't have a girlfriend!
    Him: So this is who've you been hiding and haven't been telling us?
    Holy crap! No wonder your cheating on that other girl (uh yeah, he just randomly makes stuff up lol.)
    Me: .... I don't have a girlfriend.
    Him: Oh my god. She's hot. So this is what you've been doing all those nights.
    Me: ...

lol.
    There were more convos... but that was the first. lol.

18. Chivor

Chivor Kenkyuusei

^
    ^ Damn that sucks big time. x.x

^ lol ni get that alot. They'd ask me if its my girlfriend and i'd say yes just to tease 'em. Then i'd make a bunch of things up and laugh at 'em when they believe everything xD

But yeah, it's really hard to spread the love when all they see is a 'cute girl'.

19. IANF826

IANF826 Kenkyuusei

Rave: I've been having way too much fun with my family this Holiday Season.
    Rant: Didn't take enough care of myself and have now gotten sick...bleh. I can't play with all the kids.

20. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    LOL. I wish Tomo~mi was in the US.....

Rant: My AKB48 stuff probably won't be coming in time for Christmas.
    Rave/Rant: On Winter Break? But doing college apps