Reveal your emotion, Chatting thread !

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by luminouswave, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Armitage

Armitage Kenkyuusei

^awww I understand you, My hamster died two months ago, My Dog died one month ago and my other hamster died two days ago ): I'm not a bad master, but in my house there many problems u_u

think that he is in a better place <3

2. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

i must admit, i cant keep my eyes off yukirin for the past 5 days.
    and somehow i currently have less interest in tomochin due to her rather "gyaru" style i guess...

3. エッチ

エッチ Kenkyuusei

@Amcks
    Then how abt Mio?

-Side note-
    I jus finished re-watching clannad and clannad after story.Clannad movie too.

4. SomethingWild

SomethingWild Kenkyuusei

Excellent! Great voice, funny, cute, professional.. Yukirin is a top idol!

On a completely different note, I'm kinda sad. Not sure why.

5. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

@ecchi: mio is in another different wolrd y'know, i kinda have different idols for different categries...XD

@barrie: her expressions are epicly priceless. oh, n cheer up yo!

6. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

still in love with yukirin <3

today i had some serious fun in the airport.
    i did an action called secretive picture-taking
    or what some would call staking using a phone camera.

took like 89 pics focused on 2 girls, of course, without them noticing,
    basically im like taking their pics just to have fun n look at their behavior
    and compare them^^

fortunately or unfortunately, i got no upskirt pics lol xd
    it was fun, taking their pics of stoning putting up a silly face,
    and seeing their serious face when they're talking with someone else,
    comparing one normal girl and another very uber rich girl
    it was fun.

though do note that by doing these actions i have no any perverse intention nor i do not care about their privacy, in no way will i distribute any single bit of the pics i got today, and in no way i would try to destroy their images with those pics. i just like comparing behaviors and they look just so natural in the pics.

it was fun.

7. エッチ

エッチ Kenkyuusei

I really don't know what to say abt this.
    Anw glad to hav u back.

8. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

i myself is a self trained stalker in my classroom,
    i got epic pics of my friends raping each other or their very natural face
    but unfortunately they are all boys n im studying in an all-boys school...>.<

and thank you very much^^
    im glad to see u too <3

9. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

@amcks: who is girl that you got the pic some kind of kawaii onna but don't until your stalk camera get captured cause it would be dangerous :XD:

oh and next one your target is your classroom and all of them is a man :lol:

10. エッチ

エッチ Kenkyuusei

Imagine this gives me nightmare.
    Anw.Me too.Thou u wouldnt see me for long.

11. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

^ anyway talk about yuri pic kipi that i give to you

i think that good dream than nightmare ;)
    and ecchi have a nice dream

12. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

@kira: nah, with a little bit of training, it would be simple to get the right angle for capturing epic pictures without getting caught

@ecchi: wouldnt see u for long? where r u goin?

and yes, i will have a wonderful dream.

13. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Due to hectic days at school, I couldn't find some time to come here. :(

Finally I have some time even though just for a few minutes. <3

14. ecwx

ecwx Kenkyuusei

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/category_4/
    Glad to see you here, HH, even if just for a few minutes ... :)

I was watching Ju-on: The Curse the other night, and then followed by Ju-on: The Grudge (both are japanese version)...

just after I finished watching "the curse", just a few minutes in "the grudge", I felt uneasy, not realy scared.. well, scared maybe, but not freaked out or anything, the movies really makes you feel the creeps behind your neck...

Anyway, since the uneasy feeling was getting a little bit too much, I stopped watching for a while and turned to my 2009 weekly calendar (which never showed the correct date page by the way, every now and then I would turn the page that shows the girl I want to see :) )... anyway, I opened Takamina's page... and looking at her face gives me a warm and positive feeling in my heart.

I put the calendar back on the wall, now showing takamina's page, and continued watching the movies without even a little bit of uneasyness. Somehow, I feel that with Takamina's warm and positive aura around, no evil spirit will be able to touch me, not even Kayako and Toshio, let alone sadako or Freddy kruegger. :)

-The end- :)

15. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ That's so cute! XD Takamina powerrrrrr.

(Though I, personally, love Sadako-chan, while we're on the subject of her...*huggles her*)

*Huge Ring nerd*

16. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I'm going to see the Wonder Girls opening for the Jonas Brothers today. After seeing other people's gifts for them, I kind of wish I'd made them something, and being a Fan*tastic and getting perks would be cool, but at least I'm going to have the chance to see them live and go to their meet and greet, and I bought myself a copy of The Wonder Years for Christmas two years ago, so I have something appropriate for them to sign if I do, indeed, meet them.

I can barely believe I'm going to see them live, I'm impatient waiting to see if they'll tweet about a Nobody dance session this afternoon, and afraid that I'll get to the meet and greet but the line will be too long for me to meet them, or something. Here's to hoping everything today goes as planned!

But seriously, the fact that I'm going to be seeing Kpop idols performing on stage in front of me...I cannot absorb that fact. It won't sink in until they're actually in front of me, haha. It's my first time seeing idols as opposed to a band (not counting the American artists of my childhood)...going to be a very different concert experience, haha. I'm used to going to shows to headbang, but I guess at this one I'll be doing idol dances. XD

17. akb48ftw

akb48ftw Kenkyuusei

Stuffed up a huge maths exam and lost my 1st ranking in my class and as a result not getting any awards at graduation. I came second last in the exam and the fact that I'm getting no awards (I want it so bad) at my graduation is so depressing.

18. Kana

Kana Kenkyuusei

^
    Argh, that's really depressing.
    Next year, around april, my A-level examinations begin and I'm already very scared, especially because of the maths examen...

I've been listening to Kiroro's Best Friend for a while now and it makes me kinda sad :cry:
    Though, I can't stop because that song is just too lovely.

19. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

These 3 weeks, I felt so tired and exhausted.

1. I got transferred to Sabah (another state in Malaysia but I need to go there by flight because it's across South China Sea).

2. This time I will stay there forever and separated from my family.

3. My parents will go for Hajj and I have to take care of my siblings for 2 months and go back from Sabah to peninsular Malaysia once a week! (Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Flight tickets are extremely high for non-promotion days).

4. I need to pack a lot of things and send my car there (Of course a lot of documents to settle down).

[boom]

20. bankaix

bankaix Kenkyuusei

only one week more i will freedom from this all..
    i`m very tired coz my place where i`m work make a biggest motorcycle event..Ride for Gaza..
    every day since last month i did not have a enough sleep...for forumer from Malaysia,Singapore..u will invite
    for this event..6-8 November..there have more 300 bikes and classic come from Thailand,Singapore and Malaysia
    to join this event...