Rocket Punch (로켓펀치)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by shining445, Aug 3, 2019.

1. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Juri's ending fairy wink :cute:

=====

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  2. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    watched it earlier, and she almost missed the chance for her signature wink, [hehe][hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  3. welp

welp Next Girls

Fan sign event 20190823

• Like Like x 2
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Wow they've done so many performances lately :cute: I don't have time to catch up on all of them [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    there are 6 music shows in korea,from tuesday to sunday and idols usually promote on all of them for a few weeks,rookie groups like rocket punch sometime for over a month

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Even though I'm getting more used to the K-Pop world thanks to IZ*ONE, it's still often a shock to see that. Especially as a western fan you barely see any TV performance by 48G unless you dig out the private dailymotion or bilibili streams.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. welp

welp Next Girls

Fansign on 20190825

It's said Juri hurt her right knee??

• Like Like x 3
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

Any eng speaking discord channel for RCPC?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

10. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

12. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori

more of this, please :cute::cute::cute:

• Like Like x 2
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ID rocket punch ep 4

• Like Like x 1
  14. welp

welp Next Girls

Bim Bam Bum on The Show 20190827

• Like Like x 4
  15. welp

welp Next Girls

Rocket Punch on Idol Radio has been Eng subbed https://www.vlive.tv/video/144009/playlist/144532

Yeonhee cutely called herself "Yeonhee" instead of "naneun (I)". It will be annoying for a 19 years old girl to call herself that way if she isn't idol. :D

I don't know if this video of them backstage for Mnet Japan will ever be subbed and my Japanese sucks. But, as far as I could understand was
    Yunkyoung and Juri said it felt unreal that they debuted and performed before fans.
    When she described the concept of Rocket Punch, Yunkyoung spoke non-sense, Rocket Punch was not formal and fans would be loaded with aspiration by its charm. Yeonhee said Yunkyoung also was ruined, forgot her mesmerized line during the showcase.
    The staffer teased them saying they looked like boy group and Suyun and Sohee strongly refused.
    Suyun dropped an earring during the rehearsal as they were many jumpy moves but she wasn't aware at all.
    Yunkyoung had to tape the in-ear to her ear so it would not slip as her ears were especially small. Her got the nickname boiled dumpling (?) because of her ears.
    Dahyun was not nervous during the showcase but, seeing her unrefined performance on the monitor, she thought she must do better. She was still a middle schooler and she wanted to see her friends but she thought she should work hard so she would not regret later.
    Whenever she rose up from the initial lying position, Sohee was nervous.
    Sohee got encouraging words from seniors in the agency.
    Yunkyoung liked Suyun "Woo" at the end of the bridge yet, the best part in the song was her own.
    Suyun said she like Yunkyoung's part too. The original choreography of this part was different.
    Yunkyoung said it was originally so difficult and she would never disclose it.

Bim Bam Bum on Show Champion 20190828

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    sometimes rookie groups perform one of the b-sides for an extra week of promotions instead of the title track so i hope they do that cause i want more stages from them

17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm sooooo late but I finally watched their Idol Room episode.

Only yesterday I really sat down and tried to memorise the members' names and now, after Idol Room, I'm sure I can tell them apart without issues. Suyun may not be among the top dancers in Kpop overall, but the fact that she knew so many choreos (especially next to the rest of the members and Woohyun (who didn't even know the choreo to his own song [hehe]) was great).

Dahyun is a real cutie, and I really adore Sohee as well. Yeonhee and Yungkyoung are super pretty :cute: And damn... I wish I was as flexible as Yeonhee [hehe] With my AKB experience, I would originally have said that Juri is my bias and while she is still dear to me, I think Yungkyoung is my new bias... she's really pretty and cute and I want to know more about her.

I also remember someone saying that Bim Bam Bum means something in German and Suyun explained that it is the onomatopoetic transcription of ding ding ding in German. As a native speaker, I would disagree... we'd transcribe it as klingeling, but once she explained what it is supposed to mean, I can see where they're coming from. Maybe the lyricist got it mixed up with another language? [hehe]

Anyway, I really hope they do well in the future. Pink Punch is a good mini album, and I've had Bim Bam Bum stuck in my head a lot the past few days. Fighting <3

EDIT: Also?? Excuse me??? I just noticed Dahyun was wearing the Moschino x Sims 4 collaboration t-shirt. Does their agency buy them designer clothing like that or how is she able to afford that?? O.O
    Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 21.36.19.jpg Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 21.36.34.jpg Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 21.37.10.jpg
    Link to the shirt

• Like Like x 2
  18. welp

welp Next Girls

Perhaps, it meant they would do fansign for 8 weeks? Ujung already questioned when WJSN would stop the promotion in its 6th week on music shows. They hold fansign twice weekly and 8 weeks make 16 fansign which is kinda normal number.

Someone suggest they may start promoting a B-side song but, they already promoted "Love Is Over" kind of.

Apparently, magazine is not a popular medium in Korea. I don't see my not-so-popular fave groups on printing media much, more on Youtube based shows.

Yes, variety show is the best way to remember the member.

K-pop can be "division of labor" to its finest. Members of T-ARA never learn the part of other members despite performing the song for so many times. It won't be a surprise if no member but Juri can sing Juri's verse entirely.

Yunkyoung sounded like kinda airhead. She couldn't remember long message well and she sucked at maths. I thought "klutz" in the concept film meant she was clumsy but, in fact, it meant she could not remember and learn things well.

Different Americans may use different onomatopoeia for the same sound. Peoples of different dialects of a language may use different onomatopoeia. The onomatopoeia used in folklores may be much different from what currently generally used. That being said, I can't imagine "bim bam bum" as onomatopoeia of the bell in any language.

Clothes they wear on TV shows usually aren't their own and are provided by the stylist/co-ordinator who borrows them from brands' agents. Juri also has worn a Versace tee.

It's common practice that a group re-uses its costumes on minor music shows (The Show and Show Champion) and mini events.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    most of kpop idol clothes are sponsored

• Like Like x 1
  20. welp

welp Next Girls

Members have quite a variety of characters. The biggest contrast is the extremely outgoing and easy-going Suyun and the stiff Dahyun.

From what I understand, it's common for a mid-tier group to do 14-20 fansigns. But, they usually do it 3-4 times a week which means the fansign usually is wrapped up within 6 weeks.

Bim Bam Bum on M Countdown 20190829

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 2