Rumours of SNH48 buying AKB Team SH.

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by xiexieleilei, Jul 22, 2023.

1. xiexieleilei

xiexieleilei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    陈琳 Chen Lin
    Twitter:
    xiexieleiiei
    Siba Media (SNH48's company) have allegedly bought AKB's Team SH.
    I'm not sure of the reliability of this, so I'm keeping it as rumour.. anyways, what are our thoughts on this?

c-fans have a few theories on the matter, such as;
    • siba not aquiring the whole company, just the top members, and throwing them into new units CKG & CGT.
    • siba takes all SH members, puts the top members in SNH & puts everyone else in IDFT or CKG/CGT.

2. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Finally, a thread!

https://twitter.com/seinedoru/status/1683620226284367876?t=MKZHZkOFUEYzJhs794j4Jw&s=07

someone tweeted this

This probably is one of the best case scenarios rather than throw all unpopular members to IDFT, but I don't think they'll be in CGT though, perhaps BEJ

Another screenshot was also seen where Gui ChuChu was posted as a member of Team X, I think it was her Weibo

IMO, I don't want the TSH members to be transferred to SNHG, it's better for them to mass grad than to transfer since Sh*tba treats their talents as slaves

• Like Like x 1
  3. xiexieleilei

xiexieleilei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    陈琳 Chen Lin
    Twitter:
    xiexieleiiei
    Milan is really good at keeping up, he's super nice to us int fans
    I'm not sure if they're gonna throw the girls into BEJ considering all the units disbanded.. I don't keep up with BEJ so I'm not sure what the situation is over there.. I know some girls are basically out of a job though.
    Siba does really suck.. I don't know what AKB's treatment is like but surely it's gotta be better

4. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

The group should disband and free all the girls' contracts rather than be bought by Siba. We all know Siba is really suck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    transfer all the members that want to transfer but I hope that the girls that don't want to won't be forced

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    well, thankfully this was JUST a rumor