S48 Mafia Game II - [Phase: Game Over]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 4, 2010.

1. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Stage48 Mafia II
    宇宙人!?!マじすかてっぺん対決
    Alien?!? Majisuka Teppen Showdown

[​IMG]

Game Moderator: AikyiTaizne

Participating Members (24)
    ra-nyan
    Jasey
    sada
    wendychi
    katastr0phical1
    MaxtheMan
    aakun
    miyuki
    Gobolino
    55Cyanides
    gideon123
    issa
    Naomi
    Kanki
    RocketStarLauncher
    vikacong
    Decreez
    ckd
    kirakirahanabi
    Silver Rain
    polyrhythm
    Tyzer
    Rin
    flagator21
    Deaths
    ckd (Night One)
    Gobolino (Night One)
    polyrhythm (Night Two)
    RocketStarLauncher (Day Three)
    ra-nyan (Night Three)
    vikacong (Night Three)
    MaxTheMan (Night Three)
    aakun (Night Three)
    miyuki (Day Four)
    Decreez (Night Four)
    Jasey (Night Four)
    wendychi (Night Four)
    issa (Night Five)
    Tyzer (Night Five)
    Rin (Day Six)
    flagator21 (Night Six)
    katastr0phical1 (Night Six)
    55Cyanides (Night Six)
    Kanki (Day Seven)
    gideon123 (Night Seven)
    Silver Rain (Night Seven)
    Phases

Winner
    kirakirahanabi wins! He was Minami, Alien-Possessed Ghost--Individually-Aligned Member
    -----
    Jasey wins! He was Jurina, Shadow Heroine--Jurina-Aligned Member
    sada wins! She was Nezumi, Shadow Mouse--Jurina-Aligned Member

Day Phase
    During this phase, please discuss in the thread to try and determine which players are Mafia (or in this version, Yabakune). All votes will be done in this thread.

To place a vote, simply type VOTE: <Name of Player>. Please bold your votes so it is easy for me to see them. You can also use CHANGE VOTE: <Name of Player>. If you wish to change your vote to no one, simply type CHANGE VOTE: No Vote. Finally, you can vote for a no lynch by typing VOTE: No Lynch

The day phase will end when one player has more than 50% of the votes placed upon him/her. The phase will end as soon as the last vote is placed, this means even if you change it after, I won't count it. The day phase will also end once 48 hours have passed, this will result in a no lynch.

Keep in mind that you are only allowed to quote the role title from the PM I sent you. This is the part which says [You are ____. Something-Aligned Member]. Do not quote any other segments from the PM, or I will have no choice but to switch you out, or in the worst case, mod-kill you. You are allowed to paraphrase any information I give you, just do not quote it.

Some players may have day abilities. If you have an ability that can only be used during the day, this is the time to PM them to me.

Night Phase
    You will not be allowed to post here during the night phase.

During this phase, the mafia members will discuss with each other and decide their night kill. If you have a night ability, this is the time to PM them to me. The night phase will end as soon as I receive and compile all the different actions for the night. Any abilities or actions sent after 24 hours has elapsed, will be ignored.

During this phase, the mafia members should also be trying to blend in and cause the town to lynch each other.

Please remember, you are not allowed to discuss the game with anyone outside of the thread unless your role permits you to do so.

Other Important Stuff
    Never Never Never edit your posts ever. You are allowed to double post in this thread. I do not care if you are editing it because you spelled something wrong, or if you slipped and left evidence by accident, you are not allowed to edit your posts.

Once again, do not discuss the game outside of this thread unless your role permits you to do so. It is considered cheating and ruins the spirit of the game. Don't do it.

In order to urge everyone to participate, every player must post at the very least, once every 24 hours. Should something come up, you can PM me and tell me, however please do your best to be active. This game is most fun when every participates.

Lastly, although I cannot enforce this. Please do not hide your online status will the game is in play. It is unfair for other players if you are simply lurking the thread, but not contributing. Do not hide as a means of redirecting suspicion.

I trust that all of you will play fairly and will follow the rules. Thank you, and have fun!

2. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Re: S48 Mafia Game II - [Phase: Day One]

Day & Night Zero​

-----
    In a galaxy far, far away...

"Sergeant Gummy Johnson, here are the files detailing your next task. You are to set out immediately. I wish you luck."

"Affirmative." Gummy wraps his yellowish hands around the documents. He salutes his superior and heads toward his FlightMaster48X Flying Machine. Once he boards the machine, it turns on and a girl-ish voice starts to communicate with him.

"Good Morning, Gummy. Where would you like to go today?"

Taking a few peaks into his report, he spots a circled location. "Our next destination is located in Sector109. We're heading to Earth."
    -----

The girl looks up. "Oi. Isn't there anything interesting?"

The tall woman beside her walks toward the window and takes a peak outside. "Looks like you've got your wish."

Down in the courtyard, a dozen thugs can be seen walking towards the school, spitting every few seconds.

"Yabakune..." She turns around and looks at the girl sitting in her chair. "What should we do?"

"Boring, just leave it."

-----

As the thugs approach the school closer and closer, a small girl runs in front of them. She holds out both arms, trying to form a wall. "You... you can't enter!"

"Who the hell are you. Scram!" The thug hits the floor with the pipe that she's holding.

"I... I can't let you pass! As the student president, it's my responsibility!"

The thugs start to laugh uncontrollably at the girl shaking in front of them.

"What a loser! You seriously think you can stop us? Are you serious?" Without any hesitation, the thug pulls her fist back and sends it flying at the student president.

The fist gets closer and closer to the president's face, when suddenly a hand catches it in mid-motion. "Yeah. I'm serious." Not wanting to screw around too much, the new girl immediately takes out all of the thugs and marches back into the school.

The president, now safe, kneels on the floor and starts to cry from happiness. "Yabakune... they're always trying to pick a fight with us. They even managed to make some of our students join them..."

From the second floor window, a girl was observing the entire situation. "Looks like the attacks are starting to escalate."

-----

Kneeling around a small portable-stove. Five girls are having their lunch.

"Delicious!" The girls look happy.

Suddenly, one of them looks up and spots something in the sky. "What's that?" Something closely resembling an asteroid can be seen heading straight towards them. Realizing that they should probably move, the girls evacuate the area.

*CRASH*

The FlightMaster48X lands in the middle of a small neighbourhood. The girls crowd around the crash site; they try to look through the smoke and determine what had happened. "What the hell is this?!?"

In front of their eyes, a yellowish alien exits the machine. He looks at them. "Is this Earth?"

"So what if it is? You wanna go?" The girls get ready to take on whatever is coming at them.

"Just like the report says... these humans are a distraction." The little alien ignores the girls as he spots something interesting nearby.

"I'm going to have to blend in or idiots like them will just keep showing up."

The five girls, run after the alien, obviously pissed off at it. "Bastard, don't ignore us!"

One of the girls throw a kick at the alien's direction. Seeing this, he sighs, lifts his arm up and fires a laser from his finger. The girl, now with a hole in her chest, lies on the ground... dead.

Not yet satisfied, the alien points his finger at another girl and fires again. As the remaining three try to escape, another one is shot in the heart. The remaining two manage to turn the corner, leaving his line of sight.

Not phased by what had happened, the alien continues forward into a cemetery. Looking down at the gravestone in front of him, he smiles. "Perfect."

-----

Day & Night Zero Results

3. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

It is now Day One

Current Votes (0)
    -----
    13 votes are needed to perform a lynch

You have 48 hours to make a decision.

You may now post.

4. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

;-; AKICHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOW COULD YOUUUUUU *baws*

Sup guys.

5. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

Why did Akicha have to die? :cry: :cry:

So are we trying to kill aliens? XD

6. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

So that means... Moeno... is dead? :cry:

And hi, people. :B

7. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

MOENOOoooo :cry:

Hey people.

8. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

wow 13 votes is a lot XD

well this was much easier to understand than the first chap of the first game. im happy it looks like kinda learned something from the last game XD

btw ppl

i wont be here all the weekend because of the JPLT (long story). so if i dont post its because of that. maybe ill check the forum on saturday night but i probably wont post either because i wont be at home. if no decision is taken ill be here approx. like 6 hours after night starts.

9. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

^Alright, I'll keep that in mind. Good luck.

10. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Hi ya peoples. :) I can't believe three Team Hormone members died already. At least SashiKomori is still alive. So many players, it's going to be hard to keep track. [rofl]

11. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

NOOOOOO JULIAAAAAAAA

oh god I can't stop laughing what is this

12. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

tokkaiko cameo appearance... [blush] [blush] [blush] [blush]

but, why did they have to die? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

(Personal note: I have to watch majisuka...who the hell is who...)

13. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

So who's the alien? :^O^:

14. flagator21

flagator21 Member

'Sup everybody? :D

This is going to be interesting, to say the least :D

3 TH dead already...

15. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

My poor Akicha =(

16. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

GOBO HASN'T SEEN MAJISUKA?

wow ._.

Breakdown of who I think is who (with a little character summary for gobo i guess):

yabakune is obv yabakune xD Yabakune i'm assuming is going to be a mafia of some sort, as well. Like there are two factions and the alien is more like a serial killer than mafia. (in majisuka gakuen, yabakune was the rival school to majisuka)

Yuko and Mariko are the tall girl and the other girl who were watching from the window (Yuko and Mariko led Rappappa, the best fighters in Majisuka. Mariko was called Sada and led while Yuko was in the hospital)

Miichan is the school president, girl who rescued Miichan was Acchan (Miichan was a comic character in the drama, Acchan was the main character)

remaining hormone members are Wota (Sashihara Rino) and Mukuchi (Komori Mika). In the drama they were supporters of acchan

Those obv aren't all the characters, and I'm expecting erepyon (and maybe even takamina?) to be involved as well. (erepyon and takamina were sisters in the drama, but takamina was already dead because of acchan before the story started, so erepyon resented her for it)

17. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

I'll include the member's name in future write-ups in brackets.

So for this first one it is

Akicha (Takajyo Aki)
    Unagi (Kitahara Rie)
    Bungee (Nito Moeno)

18. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Thanks!, sorry for being such a burden right in the beginning of the game. >^.^<

Off the rol note:
    Yeah, I haven't got the time or the HD storage to watch majisuka... I watched the 1st episode online in keyhole back then and it was ACCHAN... and some back up characters now and then and that made me quit the effort. xD

===

In the game and off the rol:

Should we decide a "standard" way to everyone of us to approach our own characters?, or leave it everyone for their own and that's it?.
    (In the sense of givin' clues about ourselves and stuff)

19. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

20. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

ohai.
    that was pretty interesting. I like how it made a whole lot more sense than day and night 0 in the last game. you can tell who is who. XD

so does the aline, know takamina? <_<

Gobo, come back when you have watched Majisuka.