Sagara Iori (Iochin) / 2nd gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by moomookan, Jul 9, 2014.

1. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Like Like x 1
  2. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Congrats for her! She is described as "Model . Actress . Sagara Iori" in that tweet. I'm so happy reading that single line alone

Btw she gets thinner

3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I am happy she gets this chance. I believe, if she stayed in Nogizaka, she won't get a big chance like this, especially because she was only back row under member.

4. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Congratulations Iori

5. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    iori's play "Darkness Heels" has gotten a sequel! she will play Camilla once again in "Darkness Heels - The Live - Shinka," which will be performed in the CBGK Shibugeki in shibuya from december 5-15. tickets can be purchased here. congrats iori!!
    iori.jpg

6. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Sagara Iori lands her leading role in the stage play "Office REN produce Kagezen", the stage play will run at Kinokuniya hall, Tokyo from 22 to 26 January 2020, at The Hyogo Performing Arts Center on 29 January 2020.

kagezen1.jpg kagezen.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  7. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    All this time, I thought she was just airdropped into senbatsu on her first single appearance. Little did I know she was in
    Ano Hi Boku wa Tossa ni Uso wo Tsuita. Most likely it's because I never seen the MV all the way through!

9. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Woah! She had the best long, silky, black hair in the group. Now she looks so mature.

• Like Like x 1
  11. chaloner

chaloner Kenkyuusei

Wow! :inlove::inlove:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
  12. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I miss her long hair, but she's looking great with her new cut.

Cheers!

13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    now i wonder why i always thought i have seen yeji from ITZY somewhere.. it is iori!!their cat like look definitely are similar. i think if sagara would do make up like yeji, she probably will be a topic among midzy.

14. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Iori looks great with her new haircut, idk why but the haircut gives her some sort of an edge. though i wished that, she could have gotten a role as a student in the archery club when she still had long hair.

IKR! I know that some 48g members had a glow up when they wore korean style makeup. Even if it's not specifically doing makeup like Yeji, i kind of want her to at least try korean style makeup

15. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    She’s so gorgeous and entertaining imo. Glad to see she’s absolutely flourishing post grad. It’s gonna be two years since her grad soon wow. Hope nogi llc push hard for her to land a modelling deal.

16. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Sagara Iori will take to the catwalk at the 31st Mynavi Tokyo Girls Collection 2020 Autumn/Winter, which will be held at Saitama Super Arena on 5 September 2020.

sagara-iori-tgc-2020.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  17. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

What happened to Iori's IG account

18. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    It seems like her IG has taken down or hacked

19. Elstree

Elstree Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    31st Mynavi Tokyo Girls Collection 2020 - From @Fab-Nogi46 post above

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iori Sagara, two years after graduating from "Nogizaka46" ... What are your current goals?

release date: 2020/10/03

[​IMG]

The largest fashion festival in history, "31st Mynavi Tokyo Girls Collection 2020 AUTUMN / WINTER ONLINE" (hereinafter, TGC) was held online on September 5th.Iori Sagara, a former Nogizaka46, appeared at the event, which was held without spectators, in response to the recent infection status of the new coronavirus infection and the postponement of the event holding restriction relaxation measures announced by the government.

[​IMG]

Two years have passed since graduating from Nogizaka46, and this year it was a breakthrough year as an actress, such as starring for the first time on the stage "Kagezen".

Dwango JP news interviewed her who had just performed a cool walk at "TGC Sustainer STAGE".He talked about his feelings about the runway, the points of his costume, the secrets of beauty, and his future prospects.

==============================================================================

──You have appeared on TGC many times, but how about this stage, where you will be unattended online?

At first, I was worried about what it would be like to have no response from the customers, but I was surprised that my tension was the same as usual, so I was very nervous, but I enjoyed it.

──It's a cool make-up.Please tell me the points of the costume.

The pattern is very unique.I really like all-in-one, so I personally like this outfit.

[​IMG]

──Are you particular about your fashion?

Since the skeleton is quite large, I try not to wear soft clothes that look inflated, rather than putting out the line in reverse.It looks fat, so be careful there.

──Are there any recent things you are trying to do in terms of beauty?

Recently, I am especially conscious of taking care of my skin.I wanted to keep it clean from the inside.

──Doyou refer to someone for beauty information?

I often collect information myself.Including diet.I think that temporary dietary restrictions may cause rebounds, so I'm looking for a diet that takes care of my own health.

[​IMG]

──I have the impression that you are actively communicating with your fans on SNS.Is there anything you are conscious of?

When I was an idol, I had a very strong connection with fans at handshake events, events, live performances and blogs.But now, even if I appear in an event or fashion show, I don't have any direct interaction with the fans, so I'd like to have a place to interact as much as possible.So I always check questions and comments.

──It's been two years since you graduated from the group. Please tell us what has changed and what hasn't changed.

The overall environment has changed.I have experienced a completely new job of walking on the runway at a stage job and a fashion show, so I think it's a lot of fun.I'm wondering if it hasn't changed much in a good way.There are not many ups and downs on the mental side.

==============================================================================

──In addition to modeling, Mr. Sagara is also active as an actress, such as starring in the stage for the first time this year. What is your current goal?

Working in acting is always one of my goals.It's really fun to have my model work beautiful with unusual makeup and hairstyles, so I hope I can appear in many magazines and shows.

──There are many members who will appear from Nogizaka46 in this TGC as well. Did you interact with them?

I haven't met yet because the dressing room is different.I want to meet you!

──How does Nogizaka46 look like in the eyes of Mr. Sagara?

I graduated by passing the 4th gen member, so I have no direct relationship with him, but I wonder if there will be many graduates from the 1st gen member and they will be reborn and become a new Nogizaka slope.The 3rd gen members are now on the side of pulling, and I think it's a fun group to watch.

Text / Photo: Takeshi Yamada

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Just read on her Instagram that she is with new agency [am] and is no longer with Nogizaka LLC. Iori even cut her hair to start anew.