Saito Asuka (Ashurin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Dumb_General

Dumb_General Kenkyuusei

Sad...now there are just a few members left who I really like.
    But I guess she will stay in the entertainment industry so she isn't completely gone at least.

• Like Like x 1
  2. yaya

yaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    First time experiencing my oshimen graduation,expected but still surreal,

gonna miss you and your antics in Nogichuu

Its been a great 11 years! Thank you!

Happy graduation Asuka❤️

• Like Like x 1
  3. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

The captain is the last to leave the ship. *salute* (First gen ship it is tho)

Well, it was her or Akimoto, and honestly my money was set on the latter. Nonetheless, congratulations Asuka. All the best for you and your future career. I look forward to witness your remaining months as an idol.:blush:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Every time someone graduates, it hurts for me but I always wish them the best. Sotsugyou omedeto, Asuka-chan!

Cheers!

5. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    To me, she's such a legend. From under to one of the greatest centers of Nogi, it's been an amazing long journey. Wish her best of luck in the future and thank you for all these years.

• Like Like x 2
  6. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Congratulations Asuka! She had a really great journey in Nogi and she deserves the best.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Nogipunch

Nogipunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    At the beginning of Nogizaka, I was still following AKB and Morning Musume. Caught a glimpse of nogidoko by accident and started to follow Nogizaka. At that time Saito Asuka and Matsumura were my favorites. Watched Saito Asuka from under member to be called future Ace to actually becoming an Ace to becoming Ace of national idol group then to become one of the most well known idols. What a journey, from just being a baby following other 1st generations, to being one of the most legendary members. We all knew this day would come sooner or later and all the 3rd, 4th, 5th gen members are so great, but Nogizaka without Asuka will feel empty.

• Like Like x 1
  8. chiara_t

chiara_t Kenkyuusei

no graduation photobook? is she the only popular member without 2nd photobook? thinks she's too cool for it or sth? ew bye bye good riddance.

• Disagree x 5
    • Dislike x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  9. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

^^ lmao that post got a good chuckle out of me. Blows my mind that even Asuka can have antis

Anyways, I was mentally ready for this so I don't feel sadness. Can't help but feel gratitude and happiness for her. Though I wanted her to be the final OG grad.

10. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    There's still time to announce a memorial photobook (she's not graduating at least until February) but even if she doesn't announce one, who cares lmao.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Although I'm mostly a 48G fan, I still feel sad when she announced her graduation.
    I remember that she had been on stage48 homepage for a long time.

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Admin, while dislike and dissagree reaction is fine i think you need to invent a slap reaction and lets see how many want to slap this dud

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    An unforgettable member, who has grown more than anyone else.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

This is so shocking news, I though Asuka will graduate in 2024. well thanks you for the 11 years Ashurin, best wishes and i hope will see you more in JDrama role or other entertainment show as regular.

• Like Like x 1
  15. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    She'll officially be a member till end of this year(means kouhaku will probably be her last) . Her grad concert however will be next year, speculation that it would be birthday live like it was with Nanamin and Nanase.
    "
    厳密には活動は年内いっぱいになります。

すこし変わったパターンなのですが、卒業コンサートは来年に開催させていただく予定です!

ライブはすごく好きで大切な場所だから、やっぱり最後はお顔を見ながらみんなでお祭りして、楽しく最後を迎えたくて…
    "

• Like Like x 1
  16. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Happy graduation youngest princess... Good luck, be happy and thank you for those 11 years!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Was really hoping she would make it to 30 like she was asked [hehe] she is gonna have to apologize to Shiraishi and Nishino for failing the request they made of her. In all seriousness though, I wish her the best. One of the very few in this idol world to rise from nothing on her own strength and become someone who's name has a reached a legendary status. Its crazy how she started off so quiet and bleak yet evolved into one of the funniest girls in the group, leader and variety all-star. She will be missed

• Like Like x 6
  18. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Congratulations to this beautiful angel. I hope she stays in the industry, she's so cool. Ultimately wishing the best for her no matter what.

• Like Like x 2
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Happy graduation asuka.
    Thanks for all your hard work as nogi member and face of the group.
    Best wishes for your future activities.

• Like Like x 2
  20. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

An absolute legend who never lost an inch of popularity. She could have stayed until 30 and still centred. :(

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1