1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sakurai Reika (Reika) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  2. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    i got what u mean pals,
    its like she is promoting our country too,

please come again reika :cute::worthy:

3. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yup, it feels like promoting our country.
    the number of fans in our country or even region seems rare, maybe we should do a get together to do headcount sometime , lol . seems i am only meeting international fans when i get to Japan for events or concerts such as last years Takamina grad when i met several stage48 members and this years Nogi bday live when i met k1s3k1.

4. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    i'm so jealous of u.. :(:(
    do u frequently go to their event? or just happen to have works there?

(sorry for asking such question:worthy:)

5. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    lol. seems ot for it here. but no, i don't work there. Just that i travel to Japan 1-2 times a year, previously more for holiday/sightseeing, recently since 2-3 years ago, more for 48G/Nogizaka/keyakizaka events/concerts with sightseeing/food along the way.

6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    her pb finally arrived with Manatsu's today in the mail
    recognized few of the places she went in Ipoh as my dad is from there. but many of it are actually from the nearby Banjaran hotsprings and Langkawi . according to the diary in the book, the day she arrived in KLIA, took a bus to Ipoh and checked into Banjaran. then the following day in Ipoh town, by the end of it, her camera's memory card only left 1GB lol. then i think they came back to Kuala Lumpur(probably to catch a flight to Langkawi) and walked about KLCC. the next day onwards was Langkawi.

7. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I like her current hair color. Makes her really stand out as Captain. She might as well go full blonde like Ami from E-girls. jk[hehe]

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2nd week sales : 4,566
    total : 31,651

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

3rd week sales : 2,268
    total : 33,919

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Hmm. I wish the numbers were greater, but I guess that's what we can expect. The count seems so small. I just got mine with the 17th single. So I can't believe I would be one of the multitude to have bought her PB. I think its a very good PB. I'm always yelling, "Captain!" out loud every page I turn.

11. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    anyone knows where i can get Reika learning korean which was aired in NHK (if i'm not mistaken)?

thanks in advance

12. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Reika neomu kiyowo!

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

blt graph vol.16

if the video does not show watch the video here

14. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Reika looked realllly good in a suit on Nogichu (and being super cute as usual) :inlove: She's my favourite member in Nogizaka~ In fact, in 46 groups I'd say she's tied first to the point I wish I could include 2 oshimen in my profile.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I was in love with her dark brown hair but with this hairstyle (rather than the ponytail), I'm really liking the caramel colour <3

• Like Like x 1
  15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ Yes I agree, that color looks great on her.

16. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    indeed, not only cute but beautiful as well.. well i like her new hair color too, well since she is little bit tanned than other, bright colors give her different aura than her usual hair color..

and, i'm a little bit surprised to her little bit short hair, she rarely cut that short right??
    so, in this moment i would like to insert some reference with waka, (feeling like doing it)

why she has to cut that short when waka has long black hair color?

17. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    @ahtengq Oh yeah, I think it is the shortest she's had it. Her entire style for this single is just perfect: her tan skin and blonde hair + the red Influencer uniform :inlove:

side note: Oh yeah, I bought my first Nogi single (Influencer lol) and got Reika's card on my first try; I feel incredibly lucky and was super stoked!

Lol well they balance well even visually xD But I read in Waka's thread, did Reika personally say that she likes Waka with long hair or was it just some fanmade thing?

18. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    • Like Like x 1
  19. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I prefer her with longer hair or the mid-length she had until recently, too. I hope there's better styling because I think it'd look great in photoshoots~

Reika from today's ep. Somehow cuter than usual or I'm just... falling deeper :inlove:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

It's too bad this hairstyle was short-lived

• Like Like x 1
  20. Putraman

Putraman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Thanks for the link to that Eng sub!