Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

crazy out of the blue stuff - Sasshi is going to be a guest on ex-HKT Yuukosu Birthday Youtube stream on May 20! :shocku:
    interviewer Yoshida Go is also going to be there but I hope they won't talk about some stupid ancient history why Yuukosu and other 5 HKT members were kicked out from HKT in its early days... :glare:
    it would be cool if they had some kind of (beauty goods ?) collaboration since they both produce successful color contact lenses and beauty Youtube channels

https://twitter.com/yukos_kawaii/status/1394635782321696772

[​IMG]

============

Uchi no Gaya ga Sumimasen!

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV19B4y1F7q9
    https://48idol.tv/video/663888/

=============

Sasshi ranked in the top 10 of celebrity influencers voted by the 19-24 years old girls! :1st:
    (Yuukosu and Fuwa-chan are also in)

https://research-platform.line.me/archives/37823628.html

==============

Sasshi and Fuwa-chan created a collab (joint stories) on Instagram!

• Like Like x 2
  2. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Whoa .... now that is a super long interview with Sasshi ( 12.8k Japanese, 5.3k English characters )

sasshi interview.jpg

=LOVE
    Producer
    Sashihara Rino's current feelings,
    the commitment to writing lyrics and the long-awaited 1st album

https://natalie.mu/music/pp/equallove10

= LOVE's long-awaited 1st album "Zenbu, Naisho" released on May 12th. In addition to the title song of a total of 8 singles, this work has plenty of volume that includes 8 new songs newly written by producer Rino Sashihara, and her popularity is expanding to the right = LOVE The charm of is packed abundantly.

In the music Natalie, the members interviewed in two groups (see: = LOVE interview | The long-awaited 1st album "Zenbu, Naisho." We will continue to develop a special feature on "Zenbu, Naisho." This time, we posted an interview with Sashihara P, who writes the lyrics for all the songs in the group. We will deliver the words she spoke in a long text of over 10,000 characters, such as her commitment to lyrics, the process of producing various album songs, and what she feels when producing idols.

──I'd like to talk a lot about = LOVE today, but haven't you had many opportunities like this before?

surely! It may be the first time.

──Before talking about the album, let's start with a look back at the beginning of the group. = LOVE was formed four years ago in 2017, but what kind of idol group did you start the project at that time?
    = LOVE

I really like concerts, so it's a group that is strong in live performances and can compete properly with live songs. Rather than deciding on a concept, I first decided to make something I like, including songs.

──What were the criteria for selecting members in the audition?

It may be a bit misleading, but the members of = LOVE are more like semi-professionals than they are born. Some children were new to performing arts activities, but maybe half of them were experienced. I had the feeling that I had to improve the degree of perfection and catch up with other idol groups as soon as possible, and when I prioritized the quality of singing and dancing, that was the natural form. So you emphasized the skills and potential of singing and dancing at the audition stage. Even now, I don't want to be an idol who is interesting and laughable, but I want him to be the most shining idol on the stage.

──Did you decide from the beginning to write your own lyrics?

It naturally took on that shape (laughs). Maybe because Yasushi Akimoto is like that. From the beginning he took it for granted that he would write the lyrics himself. On the other hand, if you don't do that, you'll have less to do as a creative producer.

──Mr. Sashihara's first song is your own solo song "To the Far Town" and "if Delusion" released in 2012, isn't it? These two songs were recorded as coupling songs in the second solo single "Ikujinashi Masquerade".

Ah, that's right! Akimoto-san gave me a break, and as a result I decided to write it myself. Excuse me, but I don't remember the details of what happened (laughs), but at that time, Akimoto-san was angry at me about once every two weeks. Of course I was all bad, but while I was always forgiving, at that time I was told to do it myself, and I wrote it myself crying and crying. It's not a very good memory (laughs).

──You didn't voluntarily say, "I want to write the lyrics myself."

I didn't say that at all (laughs). SKE48's solo song by Kaori Matsumura (song "Matsumu Love!" Released in 2013) was the first song I wrote by myself while receiving advice from Mr. Akimoto.

── Currently, Mr. Sashihara is writing lyrics for two groups, = LOVE and her sister ≠ ME, and has gained considerable experience as a lyricist, but at the time of 2013, he was groping for lyrics. Did you feel like that?

I agree. There are no clear rules or textbooks for writing lyrics, and it's a task that you have to create completely from within yourself. It's kind of weird to ask the big guy, Akimoto-san, "How do you write the lyrics?", And it was difficult to hear the situation, especially when it was a solo song. I'm still afraid, and I don't ask "How about" the lyrics of = LOVE. But at what time ... I asked him about the lyrics only once. Then, he said, "In the end, it's an event in Sashihara's head and there is no correct answer, so anything is fine."

──In "Matsumu Love!", You produced not only the lyrics but also the song selection and jacket photos. Did that experience make you interested in producing?

People who aren't my fans were happy to hear the song, and I remember the environment was very strange. That's what it means to produce.

It is a sign of selling

──Four years after the formation, after releasing eight singles, = LOVE's first album "Zenbu, Naisho." Has been completed. I think both the members and the fans were waiting for the release of the album, but why did this happen?

To be honest, it took so long because I was waiting for the popularity and popularity to rise. I didn't like the situation where I could only put a few new songs on the album because I had a lot of single songs, so I personally wanted to release it in the first year of formation. However, as a result, I was able to add 8 new songs this time, and I am very satisfied with the content of the work. I'm glad to finally release the album that I had been longing for.

──I think it was possible to put in various types of songs because the members' skills improved as well as their popularity.

Compared to the early days, I've become able to sing complicated songs. Everyone is growing so much that I don't think my technology is catching up. In a popular sense, when I'm appearing on a TV show as a talent, not as a producer of = LOVE, the guest says "I'm listening to = LOVE". There are times when the number of people becomes so large that they think, "It's kind of amazing."

──I think that the popularity is steadily expanding, with the successful performance at Nippon Budokan in January this year and the start of a terrestrial crown program in April. As a producer, you feel that the group is selling well.

It's already Bing (laughs). I feel like Bing, but I think it's important to move forward step by step, so I'm trying not to be impatient or too excited.

──I think that Mr. Sashihara himself is still busy, such as starting YouTube this year, but together with ≠ ME's major debut mini album "Super Express ≠ ME bound" released in April. Wasn't it quite difficult to write many new songs this time?

I made a total of 13 songs in a short period of time. I wrote the lyrics crazy (laughs). Compared to the four singles, I had to make it with a tremendous sense of speed this time ... it was hard (laughs). What is the hardest thing is choosing a song. The songs that gather are all really good songs, and I think "I want this child to sing this song, but this is too difficult" and I feel like I'm punctured, so I give opinions to various people I heard.

──What is the order of writing lyrics and choosing songs?

First of all, I assemble a rough image within myself and decide the phrase I want to put in the song. Speaking of the album's lead song "Sakura no Saku Oto", I chose the song while thinking that I wanted to include the phrase "Sakura no Saku Oto". And when I decide on a song that fits my image, I write the lyrics after that. When I told this story to Mr. Akimoto, Mr. Akimoto also thought of the word first and said that he was choosing a song that he was addicted to.

── That's right. Do you feel that you are influenced by Mr. Akimoto in terms of songwriting?

It's a place that tends to be a song from a male perspective. Mr. Akimoto basically has many songs from a male perspective and few songs from a female perspective. There is something like Akimoto-san in my lyrics, which is nice and complicated ... But recently, the atmosphere as a group of = LOVE has solidified, so on the contrary, I only write songs from a female perspective. I did. In the album, I think you can see such changes in my lyrics as a flow. At the beginning, there were many songs from a male perspective, but recently it is said that only songs from a female perspective. I may not be able to write "I" songs in = LOVE anymore.

──What is the specific reason for that?

It's just my opinion, but at the beginning, all the members were too young and I didn't really understand what was going on, so I felt that the songs from a different perspective, that is, from my perspective, matched. Now that they have more ego and will to say, "I want to do this," I think that a song from a female perspective that makes it easier to express yourself is more suitable. You can sing along with your own experience and feelings.

──I see. I heard that Mr. Sashihara does not explain the meaning of the lyrics to the members, but is that because he wants the members to interpret it freely?

I'm not particular about the interpretation of the lyrics, so you can accept it as you like. Akimoto-san rarely explained to me, "This is a song like this," and I think it's best for the members to feel it for themselves.

──Are there any people other than Mr. Akimoto who influenced you about the lyrics?

Well, I may be more influenced by things other than manga and music. "In such a situation, I feel like this." When it comes to music, I only listen to Akimoto-san and Tsunku-san's songs, so it's either of them (laughs).

──What kind of influence do you have from Tsunku?

I love the songs written by Tsunku, which depicts the complex feelings of women. Aya Matsuura's 1st album ("First Kiss" released in 2002) included a song called "Speaking so", and I heard it for the first time when I was in junior high school, but I was shocked to hear "Wow!" It was. Also, Miki Fujimoto's "Important" (song from the 2003 single "Boogie Train '03"). You may be aware that those two songs are really shocking, the puns are pleasant and catchy, and the songs that depict the feelings of love are included in the work.

──Tsunku ♂ said in the paid magazine “Tsunku ♂ Producer's Perspective.” It would be more sensuous to write specific numbers from a girl's perspective. For example, if she writes the lyrics "I have a fever," she says she puts in the number "38.2 ° C."

I saw it too. I thought about joining an online salon, but I think it's not good to be too conscious (laughs). Recently, Tsunku often talks about lyrics, and it's fun to hear such lyrics tips. Mr. Akimoto once said, "You shouldn't put out the part you want to hear the most with verses A and B," and when you think about it, it's a very basic thing, but I was conscious of it at first. It wasn't there. If "the sound of cherry blossoms blooming", then the word "cherry blossoms" is said to save up to the big rust.

── Sakura no Saku Oto ga Shita is a number that depicts a new life and first love, but when I interviewed the members, even though there was no straightforward expression such as "new semester", it was called "loafers that I'm not used to wearing". He said that it was amazing that the scene came to mind in the lyrics.

I'm kind of happy because I don't usually hear the impressions of the songs from the members (laughs). I want to advance the story in the lyrics as much as possible. Gradually, you can see the change in your feelings, and the lyrics will come out differently with a big chorus. For that reason, it depends on the song whether or not to include straight words. Sometimes it's better to express it more straightforwardly, and this time I thought it would be better to include a detailed description to draw the first love.

──Did you write the lyrics for "Sakura no Saku Oto ga Shita" first when you made the album this time?

This song is a song I've been writing for quite some time. The song itself was originally a song that was not selected when it was "Kimi to Watashi no Uta" (the song included in the 7th single "CAMEO" released in July 2020). It feels like it. I always choose 4 songs for a single from about 200 songs, but the one that leaked at that time was too wasteful, so I listened to it again. I'm too scared of the fact that such a good song is spilling, but I chose the one that suits the timing, such as the balance with the previous work, and this time it was perfect for the image of the lead song of the album, so "This is absolutely good. I made a prompt decision.

Center Hitomi Takamatsu has a unique charm

──From here, I would like to talk about new songs other than the lead song. First of all, about "Oh! Darling", which has impressive lyrics that linger in the names of the members.

The reason for making "Oh! Darling" was the song "Meteor Shower" sung by (Takamatsu) Hitomi and (Saito) Nagisa (included in the 8th single "Seishun" Subliminal "" released in November 2020). In this song, there is a place where two people call each other's name, "When the ponytail is reflected in the eyes" and "You run at the beach with the twin tail", but in some interview, Mirinya (Emiri Otani) When I saw him saying, "Hitomi and Nagisa are names that are easy to put in the lyrics, but I can never put my name in them," I screwed in the lyrics "1.5 (mm) Otani (Emiri)" this time. So I started making this song from B Melody.

──It seems like it's going to be a lively song with catchy lyrics, but surprisingly, there wasn't a bright upper tune like this in = LOVE.

That's right. ≠ ME has a song called "Kurukuru Shaved Ice", while = LOVE doesn't have many fun songs with a cheerful atmosphere. The lyrics of "Oh! Darling" don't have a deep meaning, but the words with a pleasant rhythm are lined up.

──Mr. Takamatsu is the center of "Oh! Darling" and "I heard the cherry blossoms blooming". Mr. Takamatsu stands at the center for the title songs of all the singles he participated in, except for the one-year rest period, but I wonder if Mr. Sashihara has absolute trust as the face of the group.

I think that the single song that Nagisa and Mirinya acted as the center during the rest of the eyes became the best song, and I don't really have the image that the eyes are the absolute center. But when I look at the overall balance, it feels best to have her in the middle. Her voice and laughing face are the same, and I think the dignified appearance of the center is amazing.

──In a word, does it mean that there is a flower?

There is a mess. It has a unique charm, and on the contrary, if you stand in a position other than the center, it will be vague. That's a talent, isn't it? I'm jealous.

──In addition, the album also includes "Senobi In Love" centered by Kiara Saito and "cinema" centered by Risa Otoshima. "Senobi In Love" is a number that sings about the feelings of a girl who wants to grow taller, and it's the perfect lyrics for Kiara-san, who is in the middle of growing up as an adult while being the youngest member.

Kiara already has two center songs, "Kiara, I'm here to help" and "I don't need twin tails", and I also want as many children as possible to do the center, so honestly, I'd like to play this song. I was really confused about writing. However, I also wanted to let the members sing the center song according to the best situation and timing, so I made "Senobi In Love" this time. When I thought about the timing when the song got better and I was able to entrust a lot of solo parts, Kiara was very good. She was good at singing and dancing, had a strong character, and realized again that she was a wonderful talent. In addition to that, there is a story of her own growth, and I think it is her own talent that makes her feel like Kiara just by looking at the lyrics. I often write lyrics for other songs and think, "This part is Kiara."

──In particular, where do you feel the growth these days?

You're very good at adding nuances to your songs. There were times when I was so good that I was numb. In "Senobi In Love", the "woo" in "Wait a minute! Woo" is the highlight. I have a voice that isn't played in the song, and I think it's the result of his own efforts and his original talent. The dance that was originally good has improved further, and it stands out even on stage.

──How did you come up with the song for "cinema"?

In = LOVE, there is a pattern to select the center and then write the lyrics, and a pattern to write and then decide the center, but this was the latter. As a result of writing the lyrics, I came up with the idea that only Risa fits the center of this song. It's a song with the theme of movie theater dates, but I think Risa is the closest to the general feeling when choosing clothes. For example, in the case of Nagisa, there is an image that "this suits me best!" Also, the range is one of the criteria for choosing a center, and Risa is the member who can sing the fallen rust with confidence in this song. If you do the center with all your might, you don't want to lose it, or I want the members who have the right range to fall and sing the chorus.

This is a real idol

──Next, please tell us about Nagisa's first solo song "Geneki Idol Chu".

"Active Idol Chu" decided the song in about 5 seconds. I immediately found the song "Absolutely this!" Nagisa's face is so cute that she doesn't seem to make much effort, and she may think "I like it, her face is cute", but in reality she is a tremendous hard worker, so she has a high level of professionalism as an idol. I wrote singable lyrics and made the song a royal road idol song that is perfect for it. The music video is amazing, and I'm wearing costumes that make me wonder, "Who else can wear this?" I was numb because I was wearing an idol costume that felt a little poisonous. I'm talented and I'm working hard. I thought this was a real idol.

──It's surprisingly rare for an idol to have such a “the idol” presence.

It's really amazing. If I had this costume when I was an idol, I would have thought, "No, I'm being tampered with!" But Nagisa said, "I'm so happy to have this outfit," and she's not ashamed to wear it.

──There may be something similar to Momoiro Clover Z's Ayaka Sasaki.

I agree. Isn't she also a professional idol? I feel like I'm more open to myself now, but I think it's the same as a craftsman who shows a lot of idols.

──Mr. Nagisa, did you have that scale from the time of her audition?

I thought she was insanely cute, but from around her 3rd single ("Teokure Caution" announced in May 2018), the song got so good that I was surprised. She is now a singing member, and she has not only looks but also ability, and she is becoming invincible.

── Similarly, what is your impression of Iori Noguchi, who is singing her first solo song "Dear Sir," on her album?

Maybe Iori is the type that can curse and kill people (laughs). She is more of an effort type than a possession type, and is a type that reads the lyrics carefully. Every time she records, she has a lot of trouble creating the perfect figure. The same was true for "Kimi to Watashi no Uta", which was centered by Iori, but "Dear Sir," has become the main character of the song. The kid in this song is very complicated, but I think she fits her image very well.

── On YouTube, the cover video of YOASOBI "Running at Night" by Mr. Noguchi has been played nearly 1.5 million times. Is it reliable to have a member who has singing ability?

you're strong. I have no compromises in singing or dancing and I am reliable and respectful. He has expressive power and is the most noticeable member on the stage. Her facial expressions are completely different between her performance and MC, and I think it's attractive that she doesn't know who she really is.

──The album also includes a unit song "24/7" by Kiara, Takamatsu, Noguchi, Sana Morohashi, and Anna Yamamoto, but this song is a cool dance with a thin idol element. In the number, Mr. Noguchi and Mr. Morohashi are the centers.

"24/7" is a fashionable Balinese song (laughs). It may not be a song for idol fans like "Seishun" Subliminal "" or "Geneki Idol Chu", but the theme of each song is to slow down when making a set list for the concert. It's not the type that makes a call, but I think it's a song that makes customers feel numb. I put it in the album with the confidence that even if they penetrate this much, they can express it now. In producing the unit song this time, I took a questionnaire to the people themselves. "Which is better, a dance song or a cute song?" That's why I made up the members with the child who chose the dance song and the child who matched this song.

──The other member, Otani-san, Oba Hana-san, Otoshima-san, Nagisa-san, Maika Sasaki-san, and Shoko Takiwaki-san, wants to sing a cute song in the unit song "Oneesanja Dame?" Did you collect members that match the mood of the song?

I agree. The balance between Miri Nya and Maika at the double center is very good. I think they are two people in the group who have the capacity to be like an older sister and support the members mentally. When I wanted these two people to do the center, I thought about who to make the song, so I made it a song for an adult woman. Miri Nya is the most older sister in LOVE, and Maika thinks that such a song suits her better. There is something similar to the album title "Zenbu, Naisho.", But it tells a secret story that no one can tell.

Should I have a sense of competition?

──Which of the new songs was the most difficult to deliver?

Basically, my brush is quick and I feel uncomfortable if I can't write in an instant. It's no good if you stop once, so I concentrate on writing it all at once, but I wrote the lyrics for "Senobi In Love" with a lot of thought. Because I never wanted to fulfill the love of age difference in the song. The image is the difference in age between high school and college, but in terms of interpretation, it looks like a love between a younger child and an uncle, and it would be unpleasant if I ended up kissing with that content at the end. (Lol). I wrote it halfway and thought, "It's dangerous! I'll kiss you and my love will be fulfilled." Even though it's in the lyrics, I don't want it to have a strange relationship.

──Are there any other things you are thorough in producing? Based on my own experience as an idol, I never do this.

Well, something like a general election ("AKB48 selection general election") ...? But thanks to that, I've grown a lot and it's difficult, isn't it? There are many 48 groups who are very strong mentally. Especially for my synchronization, seniors, and juniors a little lower. I have the feeling of giving up various things after having been compared with various people, and I have a strong mentality, for better or for worse. Compared to that, = LOVE is not only bad meaning but also delicate. I don't know, but should I have a sense of competition? Without it, it would make me mentally weak and I'm still looking for it.

──In any case, at = LOVE, it seems that you are not planning to compete with each other for the position of the center.

There is also a fundamental problem on my part, and even if this child asks me to write a song for the center, I can't write the lyrics. For example, writing the center song of the child who won the first place in the fan vote. I think I can write the best song when I want to write it, and I still can't provide the song that suits the child best at any time like Mr. Akimoto. And, of course, I'm reluctant to rank the members.

──Mr. Akimoto is a person who dares to set up a surprise project that fans will be confused at first, including the general election, but Mr. Sashihara can not imitate that either.

How is it? Until now, I've been swayed too much (laughs), and I may not be able to think of becoming a doer. AKB members were so accustomed to such an environment that everyone could enjoy the Janken tournament with all their might, but = LOVE said, "I'm going to do the Janken tournament, so choose your own costume and produce yourself as you like." I think I can't do anything yet and it's over. There is a feeling that it will not be so interesting even if I do it, and a feeling that I do not want to set it up so much in the first place. It was fun to be swayed, but I think it was because of Mr. Akimoto's idea and the members of AKB at that time.

──It may be the best shortcut to expand your popularity with songs and live performances, rather than aiming for strange buzz.

However, when it comes to songs, I don't know what kind of songs will stick to whom, and even if I only play royal songs, the fan base will not spread. Akimoto-san praises me the most = LOVE's song is "Welcome! Ikolove Swamp". It's surprising, isn't it? I don't really know what I'm addicted to, so I think I have to play different songs at different times. On the other hand, I'm frustrated that I want to play only the royal road songs that I like.

I want you to have a professional soul

──Apart from the music, do you find it difficult to produce an idol group?

Well, they are all young girls, so there are many members. This is not a story of = LOVE, and I feel that the hurdles for idols nowadays to quit are lower than in the past. During the last few years of HKT48, I was working while thinking about the timing of graduation, but I couldn't quit right away because I couldn't tell Mr. Akimoto. is. She was sorry for Akimoto-san, who faced the group and wrote a wonderful song, and it was when she really graduated that she couldn't say anything. However, the fact that the hurdle to quit has been lowered may be a proof that they are living freely. I think that living as you like is what an idol should be like today. I don't mean to say "this was my time", and if the members of = LOVE say "I want to quit" in the future, I won't force them to stop. In the first place, it's not just idols who want to quit, isn't it normal? Everyone wants to quit their job, and when it comes to idols, performing arts isn't all happiness, and it's the child's own life. The members have various conflicts and worries, and it is difficult to deal with them, but it is also fun. Mr. Akimoto tells me that I shouldn't do that much.

──Does that mean you shouldn't go deep into anything other than producing?

You mean, "You can't manage to be a talent by yourself, so leave management to the management people." Focus on creative production. However, = LOVE is not as large as 48 groups, so I'm thinking of seeing as much as I can.

──Mr. Sashihara sometimes takes screenshots of interactions with members on LINE and posts them on Twitter. Is she a relationship that makes it easy to talk about anything?

I wonder what it is (laughs). I don't think so. I think there are some hurdles, as I was afraid to tell Mr. Akimoto that he would graduate. During this time, she was surprised when Nagisa contacted me on LINE saying "I have something I want to do with the music video" and she said "Eh!". I always enjoyed what I decided, saying "I understand!", And it was the first time for the members to give their opinions. I'm so scared that I'm a little shocked if I get an idea that I've done what I want to do. Who was the director, and I was thrilled to think that I would like to respect the opinions while thinking about what to do if I came up with an idea that was overloaded with the desire to see the lighting like this. When I asked, "What do you want to do?", I was relieved to hear that "I want to do bear hairstyle and pigtail" (laughs). "Let's do that, of course."

──It was a pretty story when you opened the lid (laughs). It's rare to get in touch with people about their activities like that.

I think LINE is pretty good. After the concert, he said, "I'm glad I was here." That being said, ≠ ME members will send more steadily. I don't think I'm too scared of me because I'm young. = LOVE is more cautious and will contact you after careful consideration. You can contact me normally at all.

──In the interviews with the members, everyone said that Mr. Sashihara was "God", and I felt that he had a fearful feeling of respect.

No, no, I have no choice but to say "God" when asked (laughs). But it may be a fairly dry relationship. Recently, I haven't had a chance due to the influence of Corona, but when I go out to eat with the members including the staff, I'm always very nervous.

──I think the members are also very nervous (laughs).

You are doing it. That's why everyone is nervous and ends up talking about something that can't be helped (laughs). But maybe the producer is like that. I don't know the details of the personal part of the members.

──Finally, please tell us your vision as a group about what you want to make = LOVE in the future.

I want you to have a professional soul in a good way. The seniors I saw were cool no matter how busy they were, and even if there were moments when they were mentally involved, they were strong. Look at yourself objectively, without saying strange selfishness. = LOVE members don't say selfishly, but I'm afraid what will happen when they sell. It may be a luxury imagination, but when it comes to shooting 3 CMs a day, for example, if it stays the same, it will be physically and mentally crushed. So I want to strengthen the hearts of the members now. I've already grown a lot and become a professional, but I'd be happy if my feelings could catch up with the popularity. And I think I have to be a producer and management who can support them.
    *Will have errors during translation but you'll get the idea.

LoL ooooo now I understand that Otani (Emiri) in the lyrics part. That was catchy !

Last edited: May 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  3. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: May 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    She looks especially gorgeous in that batch of photos.

5. sumomo

sumomo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I have to say that i didnt expect =LOVE to be successful because it looks like an experimentl group for honing sasshi's producing skills.

I'm glad that she is acknowledged for her producing and writing skills.

But just personal opinion (no hate please), considering it's sponsored by yoani, i was expecting sasshi to choose members based on unique voice (anime like) and producing anime like songs. But this seems like another akb sister group. I still like their songs, but just not expected for the collaboration concept.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    No hate, but I disagree. I believe singing and dancing are important in AKB48 auditions, but I believe their aura and looks are even more important. Many of the current pushes are neither amazing singers nor dancers, but they're pretty and fans love them. Meanwhile, =LOVE members were picked based on dancing and singing ability, as Sasshi confirmed in the interview above. Plus, a really big deal with 48 Group is the sense of rivalry. Sasshi's just confirmed that she doesn't have any intention of introducing anything like the general election or rock-paper-scissor tournaments. Another thing is that they don't have generations. They've been a group for ~4 years now and it's still the same girls that started the group, minus one of them.

The interview was really nice to read, it was suuuper long. I really enjoy the songs Sasshi has produced and I find it funny Aki-P and I have such different favourite songs. His was Youkoso! Ikorabu Numa, whereas mine is Teokure caution (although Geneki Idol Chu~ has been stuck in my head for days on end since its release). I didn't know she did all the extra stuff for Kaori's solo single either! I always thought the album cover idea was pretty cute, having it copy the Oogoe Diamond cover, and the mixture of "Matsumura" and "love/rabu."

Sasshi's a very creative producer imo. I hope she can continue to be successful. I love =LOVE and ≠ME, so I hope they'll continue their activities for quite a while longer! :flower:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

well, they tried to make the whole seiyuu idol concept work in the beginning, they had some voice acting jobs, 2 game/manga adaptation stage plays, even one of their songs was written by HoneyWorks and not Sasshi. but it just didn't work out. to have success as seiyuu you need to star in a popular anime, some minor roles just won't cut it, and it looks like Yoani doesn't have enough power to get those big jobs. producing seiyuus is more of a gamble than actual producing so I think them switching back to being regular idols was the right choice. ≠ME was already auditioned without any mention of voice acting.

==========

Koi no Osewa Hajimemashita #28 (210520)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1GK4y1R7Wt
    https://48idol.tv/video/664119/

Last edited: May 23, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Just like toys, if the anime sells, so will the toys, the OP & ED songs, the singers behind them .....

I cannot imagine if there was ... just nice .... a hit anime which had them singing the OP / ED .... darn .... I bet they would fly further....

But since there isn't ... luckly they are still idols too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Testing cosmetics for beauty, Informing about the progress!

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Sasshi right now in the senbatsu for Choose Me at Miichan's gradcon!!!

This is the best 'legal' image I can find (from @AKB48_staff):
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1396040762358439937

E1-7rBzVcAEPTyS.jpeg

And then Sasshi performed 'Secret Base (Kimi ga Kureta Mono)' with Miichan and Kitarie as SONE.

Last edited: May 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  11. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yes, I must agree... Mii-chan's Graduation Concert is by far the most exciting indeed with literally almost everyone from old to new.
    Sasshi in tears :cute:

Sasshi Black Dress.jpg

12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

13. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Hi I am curious, I was following the update via twitter since I was outside..I thought sasshi said something about snake or am I read it wrong??

14. sumomo

sumomo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ i think so (i used google translate).
    I think she explained during the ending interview (with kojiharu), that there is a huge snake that has been caught in yokohama so people there no need to worry. That it's trending together with miichan grad trend?

Anyway... Does anyone have the clip of sasshi mc in the grad concert?

15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

on a day of a concert there was news that a huge snake that run away from its owner on May 6th was found. when Sasshi told this news Miichan replied "What snake?" which according to Sasshi indicates how busy Miichan was all this time with her jobs, diet, meetings and rehearsals for her graduation concert.

============

Zeroichi

https://48idol.tv/video/664189/

==========

MC part from Miichan's graduation concert where Sasshi said that her annual income is $6M got into top entertainment news [hehe]

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/6ec3727232c5c3d31aa9b6f0ea0539c4c9d254ec

============
    Sasshi got presents from Sakura (ring) and Shige (bangle)! :banana:

Sakura once again replied that they are "Sashihara's children for life" [hehe]

https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/1396272046456274945

Last edited: May 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Tsuburenai Mise 210523

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1ZA411G7Ut
    https://48idol.tv/video/664279/

===========

Itoshi no Appeal-chan 210523

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1YQ4y1R7p1
    https://48idol.tv/video/664274/

=========

Makino Taisuke from comedy duo Green Peace named Sasshi as 5th most important person to him [hehe]

https://twitter.com/qiuhuayong2/status/1396439448007499780

previous mention
    =========

Sasshi said that she's busy so there won't be a Youtube video this week

https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/1396759790034976772

============

a new Quickle CM with Sawabe incoming?

https://www.kao.co.jp/quickle/

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Sasshi is involved with a new major promotional campaign by the phone company OPPO. This is the video of the campaign launch earlier today:

The video is an hour long but Sasshi is only in the last 15 minutes which starts at 45:20 with the premiere of new CMs in which she appears and then she gives a talk about the promotion. She also appears in two of the large scrolling banner pictures at the top of the OPPO Japan website: https://www.oppo.com/jp/

This video from Oricon has just the CMs:

and there are many articles in the major media outlets, e.g.:

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/2594777
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2194508/full/
    https://news.mynavi.jp/article/20210525-1893954/
    https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/11296
    https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000016.000069011.html

Last edited: May 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    On stage

• Like Like x 2
  19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I’ve had the same impression. At the same time, NMB is managed by Yoshimoto so it’s hard to see why they’re contributing to the problem.