Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Ok .... She does look like Nako ..... was flipping thru the pics and I tout was Nako until I slow down and read what you guys typed LoL .....

2. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Still didn't get answer about this:confused:.
    About Yoani and =LOVE, I remembered about the woman instructor who appeared in =LOVE first single and one of the earlier =LOVE documentary episodes video. Who's her?

Finally the time almost come.
    Began to support our 345 more and more for one history changed:1st:.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  3. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

4. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    Mio was sasshi's favourite.
    And Sasshi told Mio that when the girl reaching highschool age, she will lose her cuteness in Sasshi's eyes.

Nako is already highschool student. So.. [hehe]

5. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Wow nice, I can't believe she's a former singer too.
    Is that usual happen when in the first period in every month, not so much activities from her or not really (hope it just my little bad feeling, can't wait for her from this year after her concert in january, double CM in two days in february, and pretty much changing about her TV show in march)?

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Wow, that means Akari chan has only a year or two left to be in Sasshi's care :lol:

7. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    Well, let's hope that sasshi still remain at hkt in the next 2 years :chuffed:

8. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    I'm panic everyday imagine she can graduate whenever she want and no clue for that (today, tomorrow, and.... (but to be honest, i still confused and dunno what the best choice for her, stay or graduate). But if graduate is the best way for her, I definitely will support her decision.
    Another information i get:
    When fatrain give this website

https://sites.google.com/a/dokusyu.net/idol/mv/all

And according with this website

http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/53271679.html

If we can keep fight for koichun at least 75k/day when heavy rotation have around 15k/day. I think koichun will surpass heavy rotation as the most viewed AKB MV (after that MV did for the most like) in the end of the next week (or around 10-14 days).

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Well funny thing is, one of my guilty confession is actually wanting sasshi to graduate just because I really want to watch the concert lol. But I definitely wanna see sasshi established her career as a variety star and idol producer first and then we'll talk about graduation. I love meru so much but there's nothing much going on in her s48 page (good thing she's so active on social media). Please fatrain keep sasshi page alive even if she's graduate :worthy:

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

Heavy rotation was artificially raised by fans because Yuko would graduate. But KFC has reached this number of trails with a natural rise.
    I have a YouTube playlist for Sasshi and HKT48 songs. Sometimes play this list a few times a day.

11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

there is no such periodicity, but I have a feeling that she has less news than usual lately. that's probably because she is slowly but surely transferring from idol (who is under the spotlight) to producer (who works backstage).

apart from the rare performances on concerts and music shows she has almost no connection to 48 activities left. she's been "out of" HKT for about 2 years now, she doesn't host 48 shows anymore, there are no more SSK activities and rivalry, NakoMiku grew up, very few of her old friends are left in the group... so yeah, not much is left except waiting for a right timing for graduation.

so if this trend will continue, I can't guarantee posting Sasshi's news after her graduation since there might be nothing to post))

=============
    anyway, Sasshi will appear on a Wide na Show this Sunday! :banana:

=============

https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/982156962652504064

[​IMG]

12. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Actually KFC got a boost of views too when BNK version already appeared (from around 50k-100k to 250k-300k, it happened in January 2018 I guess).
    What a playlist?

I see (looks like some of my little bad feeling is true), that's right when I comparing again her activities between now and before (especially after SSK 2013).
    I can't say anything but really hopefully she will be a better and stronger person even when her idol activities has faded and hope =LOVE will grow immensely fast and ready for the next step (victim for one person who trying to find other oshi but fail):cold::cold:. (especially after I saw @Kudostar reply, make me want to crying).

13. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    LOL she's a legend @maman so it's understandable if it's hard for you to find another oshi, I like meru first and then I start to like sasshi..
    Well I'm not hoping that she has to be in the spotlight every time but still, her stability on showbiz (onstage/backstage) is one of my wish for her because she likes (money) it [hehe].
    She's really a strong girl that makes us proud, that's why when there's less news about her we might get worried right?
    Now it's on her and her agency, we only knows that we want to see her happy whatever the path she takes. So worry less and love sasshi more ;)

14. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

15. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Did she pay $1,090 for them or did she get them at a steep discount for being photographed in them?

I checked out @rgrazorramon and saw where she got the pose.

https://www.instagram.com/rgrazorramon/

17. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I don't know if there's anyone already translating it, but I'm gonna drop here the translation of Sasshi's "mini interview" (that video they watched in Toku-san's Room) in the extra DVD of SSK for anyone interested. ^^
    TOKU-SAN'S ROOM

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Why is Sashihara strong in the General Election?

It's hard to answer this question. I say very often in variety shows as a joke: "Because I have a lot of fans in China", and sure, there are people supporting me in China, but there are not so many (as people think), so I think my fans in Japan also worked hard together. Other thing to considerate is that I think a lot about my fans, I shouldn't say it for myself (laugh), I'm very kind to my fans. I think the bonds I have with my fans are stronger than those other members have with their fans.

A memorable episode from the General Election

There's one thing I remember very well: in that election I first got 1st place, Yuko-chan (Oshima Yuko) was still in the group and she asked me before the event "Are you nervous?" and I answered her "No, I'm so excited for it!" Then she responded: "Me too. I think the General Election is a festival too, I'm so excited. I guess you and I are the only two people who are having fun." In that moment I realized that perhaps other people weren't having fun like us. I remember it clearly, even now.

Which of your victories was the happiest one?

The happiest time was ... Well, I was happy in all of them but, expect for the first win, I was equally happy in all the rest. I had mixed feelings when I first won. Not only it was my first victory but also all the big senior members were still there, Yuko-chan was there as well. And it was also the first election after being transferred to HKT48. Thinking of it now, of course there were happy feelings but bewilderment and worries like "What am I going to do?" were bigger. However, after experienced being Rank 1, I learned that you're Rank 1 for only three months, during the release period of the single. After that, things came back the way they were before. Once I realized it, I started to enjoy getting the 1st Place. So, I was really happy with the second, the third and with this time's win as well.

Is this the secret of your strength?

Is that so? Well, the fans ... the bonds I have with my fans are the strongest, I guess, yeah. Especially the current remaining fans, I have a great consideration for them, I like them so much.

The difference between the idol Sashihara Rino and Sashihara Rino from variety

The difference ... I don't think there's something distinct between them, but how should I say ... For example, sometimes people tease me about the love scandal and I myself make use of it on variety shows, but never on the stage. Well, I have no problem to respond it if the theme is dragged into the conversation, but I try not to talk about it. I try as much as possible not to hurt the people who like me when I'm on the stage. Yeah, I try not to hurt the people who like me on the stage.

Is the General Election different?

Do you mean, comparing variety show and General Election? It's totally different. I really like the General Election, there's nothing more exciting than that. I will not be running next year's ... I mean, this year's General Election and I'm so sorry for not being able to feel that excitement anymore. I'm jealous of the members who can still have that feeling. Thus, the General Election and variety shows are different. The excitement of the General Election is very big.

HKT48 seen by Sashihara Rino's eyes

For HKT48, I'm only the (theater) manager. It's not that I'm producing them, they have their own producer and management as well. If I'm asked if I have the power to change something, I can't answer yes. But yeah, I sense a bit of sluggishness in regards to the group's advance. It's undeniable that we were considered the youngest group for so long time and somewhat were pampered because of it. On another note, the loss of an exclusive theater was big too, although this wasn't members' fault. Well, now is the time for us to work hard.

What's your position inside HKT48?

I really don't do anything special. They have their own captains, and other members are doing fine as well. I would say I can work without much pressure. I make the setlists (for the concerts), but I basically do what others do, I learn the dance moves and dance, just like that. So, I'm not in charge of anything specially important. (laugh)

Something memorable for HKT48

Well, it was the Kouhaku (Uta Gassen). I was happy to participate in Kouhaku with the HKT48 members. But that was our first and only time. I knew it was a great achievement even at that time, not just now, Kouhaku was very big for us. I'd like to participate again with everyone but the members may be thinking that "it's something impossible" to achieve. There are even members who don't know how important it is (to participate in Kouhaku). I think we should be willing to drop tears of joy by participating in Kouhaku or even tears of frustration in case we can't. To be honest, there's a part of me that can't be sad when we aren't invited, because the members themselves don't bother to participate in Kouhaku anymore. The ideal would be if we made an effort during a year and bothered to participate in Kouhaku, to the point of cry, either we make it or not.

Leave a message to the HKT48 members in the studio

The General Election is complicated. Maybe Sakura has mixed feelings about it. So far, there was a meaning to take the 1st place by beating someone else. I beat Yuko-chan, (Watanabe) Mayu beat me and I beat Mayu too. There was a story in trying to beat the previous winner. I think it's the first time we will have a General Election without a winner to beat. I wonder if people will get excited at all. We don't even know if there will be a TV broadcast involved. But I want Sakura to be able to enjoy the event. It won't be easy to her. The gap (of votes) to Jurina's is also considerable. Since I didn't like people talking about me, I won't speak who I'm supporting either. It won't be easy for anyone, but I want them to enjoy the event.

Hana and Mikurin are in the studio too ... I want Mikurin to make it into the Selection (Senbatsu). Hana ranked previously in the 80th place, so I hope she tries hard to rank up even if it's a little bit. I want everyone to rank up even a little bit.

Leave a message to Tokumitsu-san and Kisa-san

Tokumitsu-san! Kisa-san! Hello, this is Sashihara! I'm sorry I couldn't go to the studio. I'm really grateful for the two of you hosting brilliantly that arduous, pandemonium-like and infernal event year after year. I believe the General Election wouldn't have become such a big event if we hadn't had the two of you as the hosts. I'm really grateful. I will no longer participate, nor Mayu, and we don't know if Yukirin ... Kashiwagi (Yuki) or Yamamoto Sayaka are going to run in the General Election either, so I think the amount of members with not so familiar names will increase, but please, take care of AKB48 Group from now on too.

I can't remember anymore how long it is since I first participated in the election, but I had my name called many times and I was really happy for having my name called by Tokumitsu-san every single time. Thank you very much!

• Like Like x 8
  18. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

My personal YouTube playlist.

19. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  20. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    I already think all about this and agree. But yeah, sometime my unconfident feeling still attack me (challenge as a fans:):)).
    P.S: actually it's little bit curious for me to make reply for someone I don't know the gender (male/female).

What's a name of your personal Youtube:D? (Hope it's okay to ask this)

And curious but happy about what's happen with her after 3 days didn't update in twitter, she already post so much today (sneakers, =LOVE 3rd single cover, etc) what next:D:D.