Sato Amina (Amina) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by yumestarlet, Nov 29, 2007.

1. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Re: Sato Amina / Team B

i translated it because i was bored and to help my japanese...
    but it's actually come to the point where i don't need to translate stuff to learn.

usually if i translate i don't hear a word until i stop translating for like a few weeks or so, so it's kinda weird.

it'd be cool if people at least talked about it or something, hahah.

i mean, i started translating shinoda mariko but i got tired of downloading, resizing and reuploading pictures, so i asked if someone could help with just that and surprisingly i got no response. i get the impression that no one's really reading until it's actually gone.

it'd be funny if we at least had the equivalent of saikacity5 from the kitahara rie thread. i'd totally translate just for that, hahaha.

anyway i feel bad crapping up this thread for my own personal reasons so i have to recover...

look it's amina on naruhodo high school! even takahashi minami is amazed!

[​IMG]

2. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

^ I know how you feel. I was gone for a week or so in LA and thus wasn't updating Yukirin's blog and I got comments on my personal journal and some PMs and stuff asking if I had quit or something. It'd be nice if these people commented on the entries themselves so we know people actually read them :(

3. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

guys =( i don't know what to say.. i've had stuff like that before and tbh in those situations i always gave up and stopped doing what i was doing for others so yeah..

4. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

joooooooooe.
    About blog translations, indeed, It does help to know that people are reading them...
    I really love Amina's hair these days. The colour and length of it :cute:

Melos.
    It would be lovely to read of your account :cute: Please share with us how it went~

aakun.
    I hope that all goes well~
    I've had my own letter written up some time back but I want it to be as perfect as possible [hehe]

5. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

It was the same thing when I used to fansub anime. Except I wasn't the translator, I just did everything else, and no one really said anything until I stopped doing it. No one even talked about the show because it was kinda under the radar.

@Kanki: Hey man, you have Maeda Atsuko and no3b's blogs. You get plenty of comments on those entries. =)

Satou Amina on Nemousu, though she didn't really have much camera time, all the focus was on Miyazawa Sae and Komori Mika. =)

6. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

^ What'd you sub?

7. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Hold your horses guys lol. Was a tiring day yesterday and am still recuperating.

Couldn't speak with her at the airport since there was a big crowd watching what in the world was happening and blocking everyone in the process. They also set up the metal barriers much further than usual so we had no chance at all to talk to them in the bus.

Luckily, there was a high-touch event after both concerts. Some of you might remember that Amina came to Singapore on November last year. When I reached Amina during the high touch, she said "thank you" (the default). Then i said "Amina Oshi koko" while pointing to my head, like in my board (I didn't bring the board because I was part of the media). It was then she remembered me and said and said "AHHHH OSASHIBURI!!!!!" while pointing to me, which I replied back with the same thing while waving at her. Alright times up there was a 4 person gap between me and the next person.

During the 2nd High touch, Amina said "mata nee" (she just said "thank you" to the other girls in front so I guess thats good for me). I quickly said to her "Senbatsu Sosenkyou I vote Amina!" and she replied "AHHHHH thank you! bye bye!". I replied "bye bye" and left.

Amina is so cute :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

As for Amina in the concerts, that will come in another post as I am still recollecting it. But
    hahahaha of course I sure did.

8. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Melos125.
    Sorry, just so excited that you got to meet Amina~
    It's so great that she remebered you! To be able to tell her that she's your Oshi once more and have her interaction closer with you :cute:
    I'm not jealous - more like I'm so happy that you got to experience that! [party]
    I look forward to your future postings as to how it went.

9. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

awesome experience =) i think it's really cool that a celebrity remembers you.

i remember she wrote an entry saying that she was really touched by your board

unfortunately the guy who translated the entry said "i was moved by the people at the border" instead of "i was moved by this person's board."

10. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

a long time ago i subbed Sensei no Ojikan. my friend used to work as a translator for a fansub group, and they disbanded but he still had two leftover scripts so i learned how to do everything else and released them.

1-Year Commemoration 5/14

Not too confident in this translation but I did the best I could ^^;

11. gyan

gyan Kenkyuusei

LOL! at least amina herself acknowledges that her blog is hard to read!
    But its great that she continues to write in her own style...But i guess that's our amina.
    She at times seems like a "my pace" type of girl and i guess this is just another example of it.
    Happy 1 year anniversary amina blog!
    THANKS joooooooooe for the translations.

@Melos
    Haha i remember that blog entry! You are so lucky to have seen amina twice! Even luckier for her to remember you! But its great you are showing her international fans' love. Way to represent!

12. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

joooooooooe.
    That's pretty awesome D: It's a really hard job to take upon yourself but you aced it [rock]
    I've done a few doujinshi translations in the past, I did editing too but I've never tried fansubbing for a group.

Thank you for the translations, it is always appreciated~
    Amina's blog has been running for a year already? Time sure has gone by...
    Amina will make a good mom [hehe]
    I can almost imagine Amina's arrival with sweets and goodies to share with her 'kiddies' :cute:
    Regarding the hiragana, Amina's blog is somewhat hard to decipher but that's the fun in reading a blog filled with referrences, cuteness and sincerity~

13. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

i left a comment that hopefully gets approved, saying something like "because i'm studying japanese, at first i thought your writing style was weird but it actually has a nice personality."

which is true, right?
    i was like wtf is her problem not using small characters, but when you read it, you kinda intuitively understand it's not supposed to be a small character.

14. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

A favor, May 17
    The comments are kinda funny =)
    A lot of requests for Iiwake Maybe... a lot of mentions for aiko, some people wanting an SNSD cover, a couple for Macross F, I see SPEED mentioned a lot... 2 or 3 people for God Knows from Haruhi.

I just hope she does well.

15. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

Awww, Amina ate a slug to make MiyuMiyu feel comfortable (even though she was still crying). It's a clip from this week's AKBINGO!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikOqKFM_pWs[/yt]

16. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Awwww amina is such a sweet girl. I totally didn't expect this, remember her big fear back in some early episode of Ariyoshi.

Earlier on I spoke about my AMINA OSHI board which I showed to Amina. What I didn't manage to show her, or she saw but I didn't know she saw, was the behind part. I only flipped the board around when she was inside the bus so couldn't tell if she noticed it or not.
    [​IMG]

Plus some pictures of her at the airport. All are blur because taken while running, but distinctable enough.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

That was SO SWEET OF HER. :cute: waaa ilu Amina more and more <3

^ Luckyyy~ :blush: I hope she did see it

18. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I think that's very good for you. I think it means that she hopes to see you again the next time she comes to Singapore, especially now that they have regular concerts. You better not disappoint your girl!!

19. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

"what generation are you?"
    "9th."
    "don't worry, your 4th generation older sister will eat it for you."

BALLER, SON.

20. ladybirdjewel

ladybirdjewel Kenkyuusei

First time posting although I've been following Amina's thread.

Thanks for the mini-translation! All I understood was "onee-san will eat." I really Amina a lot even without her eating slugs hehe.