SCANDAL World Tour - Stage48 Interview - Ask Them YOUR Questions

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Afro_Stud, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Afro_Stud

Afro_Stud Member Retired Staff

Hi everybody

Stage48 may have the opportunity to interview SCANDAL during the UK and German legs of their upcoming world tour. More information about their world tour can be found via the link below:

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Info/scandal/worldtour2015/

In order to be approved for an interview with SCANDAL, we have to submit our questions in advance, of which a maximum of ten are permitted.

Are there any questions you would like SCANDAL to answer? If so, please submit them in this thread and I will select the best ten questions to put forward for the interview with them.

Please do not suggest any private or inappropriate questions, as these questions will be rejected.

The questions have to be submitted by the 30th of January at the latest, as the deadline for me to submit them for approval is the 31st.

Thanks.

2. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Wow, awesome! I'm a huge SCANDAL fan and am planning to go to the US and Mexico shows on the world tour.

Just curious, how did Stage48 get involved with this?

Anyway, here's my question: Do you want to do more world tours in the future, and what are some new places where you would like to perform?

I'm also curious if MAMI likes any 48G members, since she likes idols and has mentioned being a huge Michishige Sayumi fan.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  3. Tomtom

Tomtom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    That's interesting. :)

I try to limit myself to a few questions. :) Feel free to shape them.

1. Which idol or 48G member would do well in Scandal?

2. What do they think about the Babymetal phenomenon? Nice competition, good help or just unrelated?

3. Do you plan in the future to do more Zone songs?

4. Which global agenda concern Scandal members the most, like global warming, world peace, etc.? What and how Scandal can help in that regard?

4. ikemenlover

ikemenlover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Which members of AkB48 Group is most respected by SCANDAL members?

5. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

How do you think your music and Japanese music in general differs from Western music?

6. darksider

darksider Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    I'm also curious about it.

(I will be at their concert in Paris. Scandal is the first japanese band I ever listened to)

My question :
    (because they did some featuring with Miwa and Keiko Terada)
    Currently, is there a japanese singer/band with whom they would like to play ?

7. Ender Wiggin

Ender Wiggin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Cool! I'm a huge SCANDAL fan as well and I'd also like to know how Stage48 got involved in this. I'll be going to the shows in LA, and I can't wait to finally see them in person!

Would it also be ok to open up the questions for SCANDAL fans in another forum? I'm pretty sure they'll have a lot of questions they'd want to ask.

Here are two questions off the top of my head:

1. How did Sae and Haru become friends? Who made the first move to contact the other?
    2. How did Kojiharu and Rina become friends? Has Rina ever hung out with her in person, or are they just friends on Twitter?

@GeoFreak Now there's a familiar face, hehe. Are you going to all of the US shows?

8. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    I agree, we could post this on SCANDAL HEAVEN and get a lot more submissions. I see at least two others here who also post on SH :p

I think I remember you from SH too, or at least your avatar. Yeah, I'm hoping to go to all the US shows, plus Mexico. I've already purchased a VIP ticket for the Los Angeles show.

This is getting a little off topic, so we should go revive that SCANDAL thread on this forum ;)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  9. Afro_Stud

Afro_Stud Member Retired Staff

Hi guys

Thanks for submitting the questions you would like answered. If other people can keep them coming then that would be fantastic.

I'm here to clear up some misunderstanding that seems to have taken place.

This isn't an interview that I have hopefully managed to acquire for myself. This is an interview that I have hopefully managed to acquire for Stage48. Other forums such as ScandalHeaven will in all likelihood have their own set of questions for their own interview. Our userbase will want a different set of questions answered than their userbase, so it is only appropriate for this thread to be here. :)

I am hoping that Stage48 will be able to cover various Japan-related events around the globe in future. We started with Hyper Japan in November where I interviewed a number of guests, even managing to land us a couple of exclusives. I am hoping that this will be ready soon, but I have been swamped with paid camera-work since and obviously this has to be worked on first.

We now may have the opportunity to cover part of SCANDAL's world tour. Depending on what we are allowed to do, I will probably be looking for other members of the forum to help me cover the UK and German legs of the tour, providing we are approved. The opportunity may be there for other members of this forum to meet SCANDAL. I can't make any promises, but those that submit questions are more likely to be selected than those that don't. I am not taking applications for people to help out yet. This will come if and when we are approved and the staff know what we are and aren't allowed to do due during the tour.

While I appreciate that as we are an AKB48 forum people will want AKB48-related questions answered by the members, I feel that we should limit ourselves to two AKB48 questions from the ten available. Because of this limit it is probably best to ask more generic questions regarding AKB such as their opinion on the group and if they have an oshi. If we then take another two questions that are about other artists this will give us 4/10, which I feel is the limit. It would be impolite not to make over half the questions about SCANDAL themselves.

Please still submit questions related to AKB and other artists if you feel they are good questions. However, due to the limits we will be unable to ask the majority of these, so make sure that most of the questions are specific to SCANDAL themselves.

10. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Some questions that came to my mind.

- SCANDAL has performed concerts at big venues such as Budokan but also at smaller live houses. Which one do you prefer?
    - Some of you international fanbase can't read or understand japanese. Why do you think are they attracted to you songs?
    - Considering your tour schedule (Paris on the 25th and London at the 26th) do you still have time to do some sightseeing or interact with locals outside of your concerts?
    - Any chance of releasing a song that is entirely in a foreign language?
    - Aren't you curious about swapping instruments with you bandmates for one song?
    - Some european countries (like France or the UK) already have quite a big J-Music fanbase while others (like Germany) are severely lacking. Do you have any ideas to further promote japanese music there?

11. omw9

omw9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    My questions:

_What are some activities that help you reduce stress or anxiety?
    _What are some fashion styles that each of you prefers?
    _Did any of you have any regrets of becoming a celebrity?
    _Out of all the albums released, what are your favorites?
    _What is your number one treasure?
    _Do you have any pets?
    _Now that your 1st World Tour is here, what's next on your agenda? Where do you want to put your next mark?
    _Which artist do you recommend?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  12. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Well this is awesome. :) I'm planning on asking my own set of questions during the Q & A that will inevitably happen during their time at Anime Central in Chicago, but I think it's a great idea to expand to the rest of Japanese related events, outside of Japan/Asia, for this forum to attract attention.

My question: If you can collaborate with any one musician or band/group, alive or dead, who would it be?

13. Tomtom

Tomtom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Wow. We got a lot of good questions.

Its good to have more and keep them for safety.