Shibuya Nagisa (Nagisa) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 2, 2013.

1. Sythfia

Sythfia Kenkyuusei

2. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Another fun and easy going episode of NMB Gakuen. Nagisa seem to be used to the show already after 2 episode [hehe] and her reading those famous boxer quotes after 40:50 with her voice was hilarious(It's also really interesting to hear her talk about how her voice have and tone been concerning at times).
    And to hear Keichan praising Nagisa's expressions during performances was like a bonus toward the end :blush:. Now that Nagisa have graduated High School all the seifuku have now become cosplay for her :lol:.
    na1.jpg
    gi2.jpg
    sa1.jpg
    Seeing these photos again somewhat made me even happier that they're now on the same team

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  3. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    She seem to have a cat!What's the name of her cat?Female or Male?

4. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    It's the legendary May that was named May because he was born May [hehe](Nagisa pretty much spend most of her time outside of NMB with May and her mother)
    may.jpg
    B4ovezqCIAAFjU5.jpg B_-gTIYVIAE7L4u.jpg

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  5. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^Thank you!^^ I like seeing members having cats instead of dogs I prefer cats over dogs!

6. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Wow, May didn't have a leash on her even when going outside:lol: My cat maybe would have disappeared instantly without it :fp:

7. parousia

parousia Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    teppen_48
    I'm a cat person so this made me squeal! May's really cute and Nagisa is also really cute, it's like the cute combo! It's unfair!

8. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Yeah,the sleeping one is really cute!I wonder if May ever met Bisu(Yui's cat)!It's not something you really do with your cat but I think it would be cute to see a video of those two interact with each other!

9. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    https://twitter.com/jonishi3/status/589413729357275137
    Too adorable(KeiNagi is getting stronger :cute:).

Another episode that is definitely worth listening to(All those dirty joke quizzes [hehe]).
    19 - 1.jpg CC6UtE4UIAAn7l0.jpg
    I can't wait to see Nagisa SSK poster now that she is done with all the shooting :lol:.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  10. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ The second pic is hilarious because she said on twitter that she was trying to imitate the look of the girl on the shirt.

11. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^She's more less spot on with it :lol:
    Nagisa was really cute during the latest genkai toppa and she managed to get herself another medal :lol:(up to 3 now just need 2 more)
    The idol rashikunai collab was way better than I expected(It was much better than Chiho one in Yuuri's Idol Rashikunai which was kinda weird being in the middle of that show)
    [​IMG]
    Nagisa trying to talk without showing her teeth. and wow I really sucks at making gifs

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  12. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    You can see the short version of the song Nagisa is gonna be in for the next Sousenkyo single!It's with the Tentoumu-Chu unit!

13. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Both the MV and song is just meh...:gavel: All the B-Sides I've seen so far in this SSK single are really forgettable and bland :(.
    CDafnuxUIAAYgm4.jpg
    In other news NagiShuu are sharing the hotel room together once again while watching Narnia. She also went to paletas and ate ice cream with Moka and Konomin before the Shamekai(Fuuchan so jelly but they'll take her with them next time). AiMiruNagiShuu was also together for the majority of the break times during these past few days(like usual).
    [​IMG]

This week's NMB gakuen.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  14. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I agree!Maybe some of the songs might grow on me(I'm mostly thinking of Riichan grad song) but I don't like them much neither!

She like Narnia?Cool!

15. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Ehh everyone in TenChu has so much life except Mako.... I would love to see Nagi center something for them even though it'll never happen as long as the Musketeers are around

16. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    [​IMG]
    NagiShuu went on a date to USJ(they just went there recently with manabu kun lol and today they some how randomly met Aapon on the entrance) and will have a sleep over at Nagisa's house today [hehe](right after that they just shared hotel room together this past weekend.) These two are too cute together<3.
    http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-12020147360.html
    This blog is the perfect example of how Nagisa spend her day off when she's alone :lol:. shuu went to watch baseball after school with Chihhi so Nagisa went on an epic quest.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  17. Nagewaza

Nagewaza Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabushitashu
    Nagishuu is unreal. I'd probably go crazy hanging out with the same person near daily.

18. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^Nagishuu is too awesome.

This week's NMB Gakuen(Congrats Keichan on winning her 755 battle). The talk of her punch and kick "martial art" made another appearance [hehe]

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  19. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I love how everyone, from MonEn to Robert, gets so pissed off whenever she mentions it. Its hilarious and something that I think only Nagi could pull off.

20. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^It would require someone as tennen as Nagisa to pull it off [hehe]

(This week's NMB gakuen)
    Nishimori wants a page of himself in Keichan's Photobook :lol: and Nagisa still can't pronounce "NMB" :blush:
    Nagisa also finally won for the first time after losing 4 times in a row thanks to Mom's help <3.

MiruNagiShuu sketch on AKB48 Show was hilarious :lol: and the fact that they all appeared together makes it even better(Nagisa mini singing part also sounded pretty good). Add Airi on top of that and we the complete AiMiruNagiShuu.

Nagisa also appeared on Kawaiian Clubee with Mirei and Haako.
    CEzXpMMUUAETtXh.jpg

Last edited: May 12, 2015