Shida Manaka (Mona) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Awww yea, another short cut wonder.
    I am so glad I am following her. perfect blend of tomboy and pretty. My main weakness

2. Andov3

Andov3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Her new hairstyle reallly suits her very well.. She looks more beautiful and tomboy.. [hehe][hehe]

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Not to double post or anything, but the manager of the Tower records Ario Kawaguchi store is already on the ball with a display and lots of info on Fukyouwaon, including which version to buy to get Mona's PV. More info in the Fukyouwaon 4th single thread.

S3mZHDB.jpg

EDIT: The manager of the Kawaguchi store has just tweeted his thanks that people have made his "small" store #2 in the whole Tower chain for pre-sales of Fukyouwaon, so far.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  4. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

mona blog translation
    2017/03/11 1947hrs

6 years

good night

6 years since the disaster happen on the 11 march
    i cannot forget this , i as keyakizaka46 members want to give something

its been long time didnt take photo with ozeki

chiradani(dunno this)
    thnk you for letting me sit on your lap <3

valentine gift from aoi~~
    but she give me while im brushing my teeth
    LoL
    but its soo delicious

(credit to twitter @manakalliance for translate from japan to indonesian)

remark photo blog are above post:1st::mail::ome::spam::worthy::worthy::worthy:

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  6. boffyee

boffyee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    what say someone know???
    why risa cry and shida .....

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A moment from this week's Keyabingo (02:08). Ikemen Mona, smiling Risa.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    ^ OMG... I can watch this forever and never become bored..... :drool:... My imagination is running wild...:^O^:

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    God bless the hawk eyed fan who noticed that and spreads it to net :hehe:

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes, I missed it entirely, and only just caught it when (a) I had seen the gif and (b) the report said it was near the beginning. It was right at one side of the frame. Nice work all round, from Mona to Risa to whoever made the gif. First Risa tells people in handshake events that they really are a couple, and now this.

11. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I'm now wondering whether their relationship is still part of their show or not :hehe:

12. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I never wondered, I accept what they say about their relationship at face value. It's genius really, they are hiding in plain sight.

13. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I absolutely looooooooove how Mona is staring down the camera , exerting her dominance. Her mischievous eyes are saying "She's mine!"

14. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I'm just truly amazed on how open they are to this kind of situation, and Mona seems to enjoy being teased by the fans when it comes to Risa, unlike what I have read before about WakaRei where they have seemed to distance themselves from each other after fans teased them about their relationship, referring what others have said.

15. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    @Hamacchi wakareika were best buds for years before that weren't they? I kind of fell off the nogi train last couple years but i've been catching up again. They were my favorite members and i thought the "distance" thing was a more recent development. If so monarisa have a looong way to go before they can be compared lol.

Also, mona seems to really enjoy doing things for fan service. That's what I see when she grabs risa's hand. She knows what she's doing [hehe]

16. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Some enjoy yuri stuff, some aren't. :)

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Wakareika was forced to put some distance as hardcore shippers are shipping them too far and management doesn't want them shippers to cross the line.

Just recently Reika gifted the signed first copy of her photobook and even left a kiss mark on it for Wakatsuki :hehe:

18. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^right they're still great but toned it down because it eventually got toooo good heh

19. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    The big difference between Wakareika and Monarisa is that because Monarisa will cop to a romantic relationship (whether it's true or not) it takes away the ability of anyone to tease them about it. Bannaman would often bring up Wakareika to elicit a response from one or both of them, that in turn encourages more fans to bring it up. Notice Monarisa never gets brought up as a romantic relationship by any of the Keya show hosts, even though there is fan speculation about it.

20. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Is risa planning to quit keyakizaka with Mona together..Plss don't quit..
    That reverse dokkiri when Mona tell risa she want to quit..Risa tell her let's quit together..Very awkward dokkiri.....Make me sad...
    Never experience oshi graduate before..

Attached Files: