Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Wow, she's cool with E-Girls? Sweet!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  2. pressurizedparuru

pressurizedparuru Kenkyuusei

Kibouteki Refrain MV preview

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Who knew she could run that fast :D
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Remember the fuss regarding a candid picture of mayuyu, mariko and paruru? Everyone thought that it was for a CM, guess we got it wrong. It's for the MV. Who would've thought, at that time, that mariko will participate on the upcoming single video.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ==========
    Am I translating this correctly? She ranked 1st on Akb48 TSUNDERE ranking? OOHHH... :)
    [​IMG]
    ==========
    From the stage director's mobame (sorry dont know who) 10/28 #nyanparu
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ==========
    Pics from Team A tour in Toyama
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Yuko Graduation concert in Ajinomoto Stadium GIFs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    One thing I love the most about the PV is Tomo being there :^O^: I always love ChinParu moments.:inlove:
    Imagine what Tomo thinks now knowing that Nyan2 is taking/stealing her dearest little sister [hehe]
    (Honestly I almost cry when I looked Tomo, don't know why. Maybe becuase I really missed her :()

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  4. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

Two official short video from Akb48 youtube.
    MV ver.

Live ver.

more on Paruru running gif :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

Team A tour, Paruru's solo dance gif! (Sorry it's small)

[​IMG]

6. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

(Yuria, Paruru, Chiyori and Sakura)
    [​IMG]

ぱるるとさくらたんとちよりと焼肉したよ♡楽しかった。♪
    この後は25時〜 ちよりと谷ちゃんとAKB48オールナイトニッポンです!
    ぱるるも少し聴いてくれるみたいなので 皆さんも一緒に夜更かしお願いしますねーヽ(#`・ω・)ノ笑

Paruru and Sakuratan and Chiyori and I'll have roast ♡
    It was fun . ♪ this after the25 o'clock ~ Chiyori and valleys is AKB48 All Night Nippon properly !
    Paruru also listen a little would also like to stay up late together everyone like such so you ne overヽ(# `· ω ·)

7. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    I remember that time in Ariyoshi when he asked Tomo why she didn't invite Nyan to Paru's surprise party.:^^;:

8. Kris Poh

Kris Poh Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Shimazaki Haruka's instagram (2014.10.29):

Received present from Rena Matsui I am happy that I receive present on non special day. More than that I am happy because there is me in the heart of Rena Matsui. Crying. Is my words gross.

ぱるる (paruruofficial) instagram

れなひょんからプレゼントもらった何でもない日のプレゼント嬉しい。それ以上にれなひょんの心の中に私がいたことが嬉しい。泣けるきもいか。

http://instagram.com/p/uvXOeZE_J2/

(It is a bit long, I try my best to rewrite the sentence. Hopefully my translate is good enough:))

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
  9. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Wow, MLP Alliance flashbacks.:cute:

10. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

not so long ago, i complained about Mayuyu's centered singles song which usually has a low sales (except pre sousenkyou singles).
    sorry, I don't blame Mayu, but maybe coincidence.
    well, now the management infiting graduated member..
    what for??

just make Paruru center already, please do it before to late.

11. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @PucuCuang There must be a reason about why are they letting graduated members to be in the mv and it would be nice to respect that decision. There are many fans who are happy about this, like me , so there is no need to complain about it or to hurry about making someone center. We all here want Paruru to be the center, but if management didn´t do it, they must have their own reasons. Even Paruru isn´t very anxious about being the center, she just wants to be between Kami7 as she said before. Why do management need to hurry? and AKB sales naturally would become lower because many known faces are graduating, so this would happen with Mayuyu or with other member in the center, things like this happen in every group when they change line up or even if they dont change it. Sales can´t always be great all the time, that is not normal. A nice suggestion would be to enjoy how pretty Paruru looked in the mv teaser and she actually had decent screentime, so is something to be happy about. Also seeing her with graduated members is a nice gift by management <3<3<3<3<3

@Kris Poh Is awesome that Rena gave a gift to Paruru, so cute <3<3<3<3<3

12. my-eye7

my-eye7 Kenkyuusei

13. Kris Poh

Kris Poh Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Paruruofficial: H

http://instagram.com/p/uyRbe7E_MV/

[​IMG]

Paruruofficial: A

http://instagram.com/p/uyRgq4E_Mc/

[​IMG]

Paruruofficial: L

http://instagram.com/p/uyRjcQE_Mg/

[​IMG]

Paruruofficial: L

http://instagram.com/p/uyRl8Wk_Ml/

[​IMG]

Paruruofficial: O

http://instagram.com/p/uyRn92k_Mp/

[​IMG]

Paruruofficial: W

http://instagram.com/p/uyRpu-k_Mt/

[​IMG]

Paruruofficial: E

http://instagram.com/p/uyRruyE_Mz/

[​IMG]

Paruruofficial: E

http://instagram.com/p/uyRtPEk_M3/

[​IMG]

Paruruofficial: N

http://instagram.com/p/uyRulSk_M8/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shimazaki Haruka's instagram (2014.10.30):

Halloween

ぱるる (paruruofficial) instagram

HALLOWEEN

----

Regarding the xReality magazine which Paruru appear in. Someone ask a question about the magazine info.

For those who read my post will know I have been reading the magazine which Paruru appear.

I just found out recently what magazine this is.

The guy who appear with Paruru in the magazine. His name is Takafumi Horie (堀江 貴文). Ahhhhh. He is famous. The link below is the info about him.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takafumi_Horie

It took me sometime before I read it. The magazine was about VR (Virtual Reality). Takafumi was the one who invite Paruru to appear in the magazine.

He talk with Paruru about VR, and how it will bring changes to AKB48.

The magazine is the area of my interest and Takafumi has a interesting profile.

... So I decided to translate that magazine. It took me half the day to complete the translation.

Like I said, I am not a good writer so do not have high expectations of my writing. I trying very hard to translate especially translating magazine is very difficult.

My first magazine translation.
    (Due to copyright, I shrink the magazine into small size so that the admin has nothing to complain)

[​IMG]

Page 1

The future of VR will come closer to idols.

[​IMG]

Page 2

On the strong request from Takafumi Horie. This week magazine invited AKB48 Shimazaki Haruka. Takafumi make a strong remark that the future will come under huge changes under the influence of VR. As top idol, Shimazaki become excited. What kind of evolution will it bring for idol?

Handshake becoming Virtual will be a mainstream.

Takafumi: for those who know me, they know I am Paruru oshi.

Shimazaki: I knew that.

Takafumi: Oh, you already knew that. Actually from the very beginning of AKB48, Akimoto-Sensei has invited me to join on this project. At that point of time, it was decided to setup at live door.

(live door is an internet company setup by Takafumi)

Unfortunately it is no longer possible anymore.

(due to police case, Takafumi is ban from associate with live door. Read wiki for more info
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takafumi_Horie)

Because of this, I was often ask who is my oshi. And I always answer: "Shimazaki".

Shimazaki: Thank you very much. To me, Takafumi is a very famous person. I am shock that a person such as Takafumi will know me.

Takafumi: today I want to have a little chat will my oshi Shimazaki something about VR technology.

Shimazaki: OK, I will do my best.

Takafumi: in this magazine, it come with the thing called HasukosuX.

[​IMG]

Putting a smartphone on it, you will be able to see image in 360 angle. For example, if today recording was taken using it, reader will be able to have a live experience as if they are at the scene.

Shimazaki: oh, great.

Takafumi: the so called 3D scanning, is taking photo of a person in 360 angle and later turn it into a CG. The characters in CGI can also be make in this way. Shimazaki will become a member of virtual world after the scanning. While many still thinking of how such technique is possible, it has already arrive at your present.

Shimazaki: it is extraordinary, I understand.

Takafumi: let me give you a more easy example. In a handshake event, how many people is present?

Shimazaki: Every section is 90 min, in a day, there is 6 section, each section is about 500 persons, so in a day is about 3000 persons.

Takafumi: 3000, that is a lots. But using VR, you will able to handshake fans without having to handshake. Looking at Shimazaki image through VR glasses, on the other hand, shaking hand with a hand made of plastic bio tissues. It will feel as if you are really having handshake with the real Shimazaki.

[​IMG]

Page 3

Top square box*

A hand holding the trial version of "Hakosuko". Takafumi carefully explain the VR. Shimazaki also intently to seriously listen.

Adding heating elements to the plastic, it can reproduce the warm skin. Shaking hands will be able to rely on "virtual Paruru" All completed.

Shimazaki: it looks fun.

Takafumi: in actual fact, it has been hosted before, handshake event future of Vocaloid Hatsune. A grand occasion. Even handshake arm of the device are broken.

( Hatsune Miku - Vocaloid Wiki - Voice synthesizer

http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Hatsune_Miku)

Shimazaki: Hey, amazing, lets beginning to do so next week.

Takafumi: I think the making AKB48 handshake device, is definitely going to sell.

Shimazaki: Probably ~ ~ However, CD would not sell.

Takafumi: but if new image sources and CD are sold together, better isn't it.

Shimazaki: So, that is really smart.

Takafumi: after scanning the shape of own hand, plus the material that meet the skin texture, it is simply a wonderful product.

Shimazaki: with only the shooting of 3D image, you can absence yourself from handshake event. Work become more relaxing.

Takafumi: for instance at home wearing a pajamas shaking hand while saying "Good morning". Fans will be very pleased. Image do not have to be taken all the time, it take a 3D scanning of whole body for once only, and then reproduce the skin texture, you are also free to replace the clothing and able to control the movement of the body. Use these data, virtual characters can also carried out AKB48 Kouen, there is no need to remember the dance steps at all.

Shimazaki: wow ~~ Very good ~~ I do not even need to remember the dance steps. No time and space constraints for work.

Takafumi: With these data, even a dance novice, can also reproduce the like of Michael Jackson's dance. To fans who are not able to get the ticket to AKB48 theater performances they wants, they are still able to see the sight very similar to real person.

Shimazaki: turned into a "virtual Idol" you can see at anytime you want.

Takafumi: Yeah. Although not seeing the real person may be a bit unhappy, but one day only 24hr, fans are free to see the member they like.

[​IMG]

Page 4

the boundaries can be easily go beyond.

Shimazaki: fans were pleased even I am not present, I feel a bit weird. Difference also occurs with other artists.

Takafumi: technology is about the same as VR, but the given named is SR. This technology will change the concept from the past and future. This is the teacher of Physical Chemistry Institute development, in the room which is installed with 3D projector, you can see Shimazaki opening the door in, while say" Good morning" and other words. Viewers seeing Shimazaki strike up the screen is actually illusion. The image is actually taken in advance. As long as the initial and last naked eye can confirm to Shimazaki where the case is, fans will experience the "ah" I am approached by Paruru like feeling. If handshake device is set here, handshaking is also possible.

Shimazaki: Although very powerful, but somehow feel a bit sad.

Takafumi: be regarded as it, be able to experience this also contains one of the wide variety of the feeling. Using this technology to seek difference from other artists isn't it good?

Shimazaki: ah ah ah, yes

Takafumi: if "virtual Paruru" appear in the handshake and kouen it will definitely become the topic!

Shimazaki: that time I will be at home. But it does become a topic.

Takafumi: I am also a Paruru oshi in future, so if this technique become fully developed, I will use it to publicity the charm of Shimazaki.

Shimazaki: I do not need to remember the dance steps any longer, that will be good if it can achieve.

Takafumi: use of 3D scanning, you can dance even if you do not remember the dance steps.

Shimazaki: would like to becomes "virtual Paruru" tomorrow.
    :)

---

AKB48 Janken 2014 cosplay collection

http://akb48-daily.blogspot.sg/2014/10/akb48-janken-2014-cosplay-collection.html?m=1

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  14. archy89

archy89 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    archykun
  15. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    First Aya from E-Girls now Ai-chan? Wow, Paru's got connections now.:D

16. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

Virtual Paruru... is the soft way to describe fake Paruru
    Not a chance I will be fans of this dummy.

My oshi is the real Paruru. she is unreplacable.

17. Kris Poh

Kris Poh Kenkyuusei

It is hard to explain the term "Virtual". Before you can create such a things, you will need the real person bio signature.

It is like photograph, when you look at photograph. You are not really looking at the real person.

But you need the real person to take the photograph.

The VR technology in which xReality talk about can allow Paruru photographs to be view, not like the modern 3D, but in a real life 360 angle.
    :)

18. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    I saw the concert in Toyama from the Zenkoku tour the other day and Paru really impressed me there. Since I saw a lot of Team A performances this year, outside and in the theater, I'd say she really improved her performance level, stage presence and all, not to mention how much she bloomed, beauty wise :cute:. She centered a few songs and it felt really on spot, regardless if it was idolish song or something more mature. There is something unique and classy about her and makes you look at her in a respectful way, a thing prerequisite for an ace imo. She is ready to center a single, hopefully she'll get it soon.

19. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    @Kris Poh
    Thanks for the big article translation.

20. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

@Kris Poh
    Impress by the whole translations and thank you.

@BeMyGuest
    Can't agree more and do feel free to visit and comment on Paruru thread more often :)