Shinoda Mariko (Mariko-san) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Datalanche, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Her scandal is now on Bunshun
    https://bunshun.jp/articles/-/59616

(Translation here)
    The husband of former AKB Mariko Shinoda (36) sued Shinoda's "adultery partner"! "We also have evidence of adultery." (Her husband directly said, "There is no doubt about the lawsuit.")
    On December 2, a young woman and a middle-aged woman pushing a stroller emerged from a luxury apartment in Tokyo. The woman pushing the stroller was wearing a cap with her eyes deep in her head and sunglasses, almost hiding her face. The woman is Mariko Shinoda, 36, a former AKB48 member and TV personality.
    As there were separation reports that her husband left her with their child, the couple is now living apart, and Shinoda is living alone in the apartment where the family originally lived. According to a source, "Shinoda and her husband take turns taking care of their daughter.

Shinoda's Adulterous Partner," for Whom Her Husband is Seeking Alimony
    At present, the two parties are steadily progressing in their divorce settlement over custody and other issues. However, a report by "Bunshun Online" revealed that another civil lawsuit has also been filed.
    The lawsuit was filed by her husband, Mr. A's side. The point of contention is "Shinoda's adultery," and the defendant is "Shinoda's alleged adulterous partner.

Shinoda is one of AKB48's "Kami 7" and a former core member of AKB's golden era, who got married in February 2019 to a younger man within two weeks of meeting him. In March 2020, she gave birth to a baby girl and won the "Best Mother Award," and since this summer she has been developing a new baby soap business.

However, "Josei Seven" (September 8, 2022 issue) reported on Shinoda's separation. The separation was caused by her husband's suspicion that Shinoda was cheating on him, and he took their daughter and left home. The office responded that there was "no basis in fact" for the allegations of cheating. Since then, various companies have reported various divorce settlements, etc., but Shinoda has yet to open her mouth about the matter.
    Under these circumstances, Shinoda's husband, Mr. A, decided to file a lawsuit as of December 1. Mr. X, the representative director of a certain travel agency, is named in the complaint as the defendant for having been unfaithful to Shinoda.
    Mr. X is married with two children. He is well-connected with many celebrities and athletes. He is a famous businessman who frequently appears in the media for interviews and has his own YouTube channel.

What is the "certain evidence" that Shinoda admitted her infidelity?

Mr. A did not suspect his wife Shinoda and Mr. X of being unfaithful to each other. A's friend says in a hushed voice, "A has all the evidence he needs to prove that Shinoda and Mr. X have been unfaithful to each other.
    Shinoda's husband has in his possession the LINE communication between Ms. Shinoda and Mr. X, as well as "certain app records. When we confronted Mr. Shinoda with these records, he made a statement that Mr. Shinoda admitted to having a relationship with Mr. X. Then, he got into trouble like that. Then it escalated into all that trouble. ......"
    Is the lawsuit true? When we directly asked Mr. A, who came out of his house, he admitted, "There is no doubt about the lawsuit.
    What "evidence of infidelity" does Mr. A have in his possession, and what "surprising action" did Shinoda take?

(End translation) Translated with DeepL

This tweet provide us a lot more detail about this scandal, such as how her affair was discovered by her husband. Sashihara Rino is also mentioned. (I don't know about how truthful it is although it looks convincing)
    https://twitter.com/takigare3/status/1606596243568078850
    Archive: https://archive.ph/A3ySG

Last edited: Dec 26, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    Apparently an error on their part? But that may be related to why the timeline I posted earlier had Sasshi mentions on its first part, in sense that the creator of the timeline ignored (knowingly or not) that acknowledgement of error.

3. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Err.. the mistake is that Sasshi was mentioned twice and one photo is wrongfully labelled as sasshi when it is supposed to be akane. so they apologized.

But instead this scandal increases Sasshi's likeability, as shown by many people's comments.

Sasshi going to a private massage is not a problem since it is part of her chara, and she is afterall single. In fact many people was enthusiastic (in a good way) abt sasshi lol

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    Ah, I understand now.

5. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Apparently kubota also gave her credit card to use.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    ベランダの上からマリコ」
    わがままな奴め!
    愛を試すような
    仕打ち
    何で今なの?
    何でこの場所で?
    君は本気なのか?

"Veranda no Ue kara Mariko"
    Wagamama na yatsume!
    ai wo tamesu you na
    shiuchi
    nande ima na no?
    nande kono basho de?
    kimi wa honki na no ka?

Mariko from above the balcony
    you selfish one
    Testing other's love
    Why now? Why here?
    Are you really serious?
    Or just maybe?

A lot of people are trolling in the comment section of this song

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    I know it's a bit improper to talk about it knowing what happened,
    but the lyrics especially the 2nd verse quoted above really fits the current situation. :shock:
    At first I thought that's some made up lyrics, but it's real! :^^;:
    Props to Aki-P for writing that some 11 years ago.

Anyway, very slim chance but I hope they can find the best way out from this issue.:(

9. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    Mariko has sent her rebuttal on Instagram.

Machine translation via /r/AKB48:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

How da fk did she go from "CHANSUO KUDASAI!!! ONEGAI!!!!" to "There is no evidence that I was having an affair." LMFAO. This girl is disgusting AF.

And I like how her husband doesn't give a fk about her crying and begging, probably had enough of her bullsht lol

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@Jay1 are just lurking the forum waiting for a scandal to happen so that you can throw your misogyny at these girls? I swear I haven’t seen a positive post coming from you and I think the forum would be a lot better if you were banned. :blush:

Me!

While I’m not going to defend Mariko’s behaviour, the development of this situation is plain ugly. The recordings shouldn’t have been made public.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    For those who are wondering
    The 2nd one is the part where Mariko shifting the blame and guilt to her husband for reading her line, mariko apparently badmouthing her husband and was the first one who threatened with divorce after getting asked about why she is 1am/2am late without any announcement and abt her other betrayals

3rd is about how she threatened with suicide. When asked by her husband to think abt how suicide would affect her parents, she said "i feel bad, but I have betrayed (everyone)", which is an admission of guilt. After several acting gigs, she ended with "do you forgive me?"

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Mariko used to be my favourite in the old days, but this whole debacle has, for various reasons, sunk her image for me.

That being said, it would have been better if those tapes would have stayed outside public view as evidence just for the court.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    The person who leaked those audio clips is not better than any Bunshun reporter (was it the ex-husband?), and what's more disgusting is there are people willing to translate them like they were some radio show or something.
    I've always liked Mariko as an idol (she and Kojiharu were the first members that caught my eye back in 2010), and what she did is inexcusable and stupid, but nobody should have their privacy invaded like this, it's nauseous.

And about her IG post denying everything, I'd dare to say that her agency told her to put that statement as a (foolish) damage control.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Even without the audio leakage, her image is already over. And her daughter would hate her already.

Even if not, at least the daughter knows who is wrong. Family court is biased towards female. If we dont hear the recording we would experience Amber 2.0 or Meghan 2.0 where her husband would be blamed. Thank God with the audio, the daughter would have known the truth.

If the gender is reversed, 100% we wont have people saying this LOL

Plus, Bunshun reporter is not even bad. They are doing their job

• Disagree x 7
    • Agree x 4
    • Dislike x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Dumb x 1
  16. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    No, the audio clips shouldn't have been leaked to the public because probably they would be provided as proof for the court or whoever is taking the case. We, the general public, have no right to listen to something as private as this.
    A summary provided by the magazine? Yes, maybe. But the audio clips where there is someone breaking down for getting caught/being confronted being shared all over so they can play Moral Police?
    Mariko, even with her wrongdoings, is a human being and nobody deserves to be shamed like this. It's her intimacy, violence, no matter how you put it. This is not about gender, so don't twist it.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  17. sarachuu

sarachuu Kenkyuusei

Wow, what a mess. When the rumors first came out I assumed they were just that: rumors. But now it’s pretty obvious that something is going on. I don’t know what the best outcome of this would be, but I hope Mariko’s daughter isn’t too affected by it in the long run.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker

if the video does not show watch the video here

Well, well, well if it isn't the consequences of my own action moment.
    It's clear who is in the right and the wrong. The guy handled it very well, being in his position.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    @NEVBOSS The "full convo" was approximately 120 minutes long. What you have posted are 4 ~2 minute clips stitched together in arbitrary order. It is impossible for anything to be "clear" with just this.

• Agree Agree x 7
  20. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Wow this is rough. The “full convo” video has over 2 million views in under 24 hours.

Is this the biggest story in Japanese entertainment rn?