Single [SINGLE] Itano Tomomi 2nd single [Fui ni] (2011/07/13)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by aakun, Feb 11, 2011.

1. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^
    Thanks for the link! The live reminds me of Acchan's Flower, where she also tried to overpower the loud background vocals (and failed)....seriously this show needs to get a new sound engineer!

Still, I am so happy that members are starting to sing live! Live off-pitch and off-beat >>>>> stand there and lip sync.

2. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Today's down to 4,596 :yikes:

This probably won't chart after second week

3. Moy

Moy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Different LOL. Who the hell uses a kettle drum in a pop/rap song! :yikes: It also sounds like an owl is singing the riff to it.

4. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Haven't gotten around to downloading any of the other Type's B-sides yet. The things I've been hearing about Dark Side intrigue me.

Yikes.

I was banking on this at least having a decent chart life but if sales look like this over the weekend (when sales generally pick up) then yeah, can't see this charting beyond second week tbh. Damn.

5. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

The link to the Theater Version with [Dark Side] was posted a couple days ago. People seem to have missed it, so here it is again...

Kay

6. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Yes, I had noticed it, but 'torrent' is a forbidden word for me, so I'll wait until I find it on yt or someone uploads it to megaupload or the like...

7. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    ^ There is a direct download link on the page too :)

Today sales: 4198
    Today is the last day of charts??

8. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Much better, thank you!!! [clap]
    Btw: the person that uploaded it replaced the first two songs by Domino's 'Go Girl' [hehe]
    Btw2: odd song, indeed... [shock]

9. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    So first week sales - 90k
    source: http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/rankmusic/89975/full/

Not the best sales compared to 1st one indeed, but hey! There is a sort of good news for Tomochin fans in the same article. Acchans "Flower" have sold by the end of 4th week 201k while "Dear J" clocked 202k during same timeframe after release. Past few weeks have shown that Flower sales have dropped way faster than Dear J-s. It could be that by the end of the year Dear J will be more successful debut single.

10. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    glek. as I expected couldn't reach 100k in 1st week. why? I think it sounds nice . I like fui ni more than dear J.. Hmm...
    yeah, but I am happy she is in the top chart.. [clap] congratz Tomochin [clap]

11. oddball

oddball Member

^

Backlash from the Elections, to much AKB related stuff coming out, the song being not as popular, just a slow sales week...... is most likley a mixture of everything as to why the sales were not as good but 90k is still a good total and it got to number one (which Dear J didn't) so it is still a succesful single!

12. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Type A came in the mail today :cute:

Really nice packaging

13. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

Got my Type B today!
    But the CD Japan picture is from that awful interview :p
    It comes with a big Tomo sticker of the cover! What am I going to do with it??

14. jocelyne03

jocelyne03 Kenkyuusei

^
    I know right, i personally do not like the tomochin picture..so im sending it to a friend.

The packaging of it is nice, especially the cover/lyric paper thing, i like the material of it.

15. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    i know its like papyrus or something

16. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    It seems thatbthere will be a special Fui Ni Live for promotion:
    http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-10959709037.html

And by the way, i will post my ideal setlist for a Tomo concert:

1.Dark Side
    2.Ai ni Pierce
    (with a burlesque dress)
    3.Dear J
    4Come On!
    5.Wanna Be Now
    (With the Dear J outfit, then switches to red gloves and belt for Wanna Be Now)
    6.Fui Ni
    7.Thank you
    8.Don't miss it!
    (with the Fui Ni outfit)
    9.Boku no Sei
    10.Tsuki no Inori
    11.Stay by my side
    (with a pink princess dress)
    ENCORE
    12.TUNNEL

The concert starts in a "wild circus" stage, clowns and wild animals gather. There are plants and flowers. Two stairs on the page, that gather in a balcony (do you understand what i mean? XD), Tomo appears on a chair from the sky with a burlesque outfit. She is holding a stick.
    For Wanna Be Now i would love to have an amazing performance. At first she is on the top of some stairs and starts goin downstairs in a sexy way. There are some dancers with black masks on the stairs. On the stage there is the statue of a Virgin. Near the chorus Tomo and the dancers approach to the statue and make some moves (like prayin'). On the last part the Virgin starts cryin black ink and the dancers gather around her so the audience cant see her. Suddenly all the dancers throw the masks to the floor and they let the audience watch Tomo, who is in an amazing sparkling red outfit
    During Thank You the dancers appear with umbrellas and make rhe performance with her.

17. blukiss

blukiss Kenkyuusei

I'm not really a Tomochin fan but kinda like this song better than Dear J and the music video is really nice too. :XD:

18. blownawayy

blownawayy Kenkyuusei

i think i will love your idea of a tomo concert! Stay By My Side is such a nice ballad it really does need a nice special dress to itself [rock] loving more Fui Ni lives, i can't get enough of that song~~~

19. Moy

Moy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Where's Shiny Summer!? :awesome:

20. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^They would have to announce the special guest as "Gyaruchin" first. :awesome: