Single [SINGLE] Mayuyu Solo Debut [Synchro Tokimeki] 12/02/29

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by ithebigc, Dec 20, 2011.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    So our queen of solos is finally getting her own solo debut on February 29th of next year, after having so many solo songs in the Watarirouka Hashiritai singles. :cute:

It'll go with the unnnamed TV Tokyo drama that Mayuyu is set to star in, which is supposed to start airing on January 13th so at least we'll get a preview of the song pretty soon. Seiyuu role, drama role and now solo debut...looks to be a good year for Mayuyu, and it hasn't even begun yet.

[​IMG]

Source: http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/music/2004 ... ?cat_id=tw

2. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Re: [SINGLE] Mayuyu Solo Debut [Shinkuro Tokimeki] 2012/02

She looks amazing in that picture as always. Mayuyu never fails to captivate me.

Oh yeah I'm buying this one definitely!

3. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Peaked my interest! Keeping an eye on this one for sure! Hopefully we'll get a preview or something next month? I think 2012 is gonna be the year AKB and all its affiliates make me broke :D

4. SOS

SOS Kenkyuusei

Mayuyu !!!!! IN SOLO <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    I'm so happy :^O^: Can't wait for this ><
    Ureshiiiiiiiiiiyoooooo

5. areyoume

areyoume Kenkyuusei

Aki-P thank you :worthy:

6. Shimoneta

Shimoneta Kenkyuusei

Awww yeah, Mayuyu~
    I'm proud to say that this single may just be my first AKB-related purchase, once links are up! (I'm a newer fan, mind you!)

This is a great move to get AKB/Mayuyu more promotion! My favorite male idol group constantly sings the theme songs to the dramas they appear in, and they always seem to sell pretty well LOL.

7. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc

A more solid debut date has been set, February 29th. She will be debuting under the Sony Records Label. Also, "shinkuro" is Japanese for "synchro" in case anyone didn't understand that, so it's Synchro Tokimeki....synchronized heart throbbing? Or something like that *shrugs* If anyone can provide a better translation, go ahead.

Didn't expect this at all when I went to sleep yesterday. I wouldn't have expected Mayuyu to be the 4th one from AKB48 to debut solo. Pretty excited for this, especially since the photo there is gorgeous. The pale, light colors fit her really well and contrasts nicely with her black hair and boots. I'm hoping the song will be good enough to match the visuals. I love Mayuyu's voice, but the some of the songs that she was given to sing solo for Watarirouka Hashiritai were absolute crap in terms of how it sounded. The best singer in the world could've been told to sing Kaze no Violin and it would've still not been a good song. Do your best, song planner person!

8. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] Mayuyu Solo Debut [Synchro Tokimeki] 2012/02/29

Congrats to her for getting her solo debut!! =)

She looks really pretty in that pic. ^_^

I'm not hugely familiar with her voice, but from what I have heard, I like it. And she's also really popular, so I'm sure she'll do very well.

Looks like 2012 is going to be a great year for her.

I probably will not be able to preorder this due to lack of funds, but if I really like it, I'll try to buy it in the future, at some point... I do rather like her, so why not give some support, if I can find the chance (and money)! lol

9. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc

Here's a good sample of her live singing that I've been listening to recently. Someone posted it in the Mayuyu thread so thank you whoever did that

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlVX6Lvk5lg[/yt]

10. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/watanabe ... ebruary-29

11. Moy

Moy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

From what I've heard, she's a good seiyuu so I hope she breaks away from her "anime/loli" high voice because it's so freaking annoying.

12. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

^ I think that's her real voice though, it doesn't sound fake to me ^^

OMG MY KAMI OSHI <3

So happy now! This totally made my day <3 <3 <3 Hope its not so old school though, not a fan of the old school songs....

13. `icha-chan`

`icha-chan` Kenkyuusei

yay! i'm so happy for mayuyu!! :cute:

i can soo imagine her singing for anime's.. her voice is perfect for it! :D

14. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg

News clips aired this morning
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdsllAe4OHU[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu_6c38yc2o[/yt]

15. czy

czy Kenkyuusei

Good luck Mayuyu !

2012 is probably going to be a huge year for her. Anticipating all her works ! :awesome:

16. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

OH MY GOD, one great news after another, Gongratulation Mayuyu [party] , I'm really happy for you, as all of your fans in the world.
    [wonder] but why is every released single of AKB48 family set on February, starting from Iwasa Misaki, AKB48, SKE48, NMB48 & I think Nogizaka46 also, I think in February there will be an economical crisis in the world.(reason is Aki-P :hmm: )
    [aup] But isn't Warota7 always releasing their first single in the year in February, I wonder what will become of Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 ?

17. blownawayy

blownawayy Kenkyuusei

wow another major news~ great news for mayuyu, seems that she will be really busy next year~

i am pretty sure her single will do well, she is one of the most prominent members and not to mention drama theme singles usually sell better than the rest.

18. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc

Not sure what voice Moy went, but if he/she's talking about her seiyuu voice...that voice IS pretty high-pitched, at least the one I heard for AKB0048. If she wasn't using it for an anime, I understand how someone would find it annoying. Her normal voice is beautiful though :music:

Quite the opposite, somehow Japan's GDP rises exponentially in the month of February thanks to Aki-P :hehe:

19. oddball

oddball Member

^

Well her voice is pretty high pitched anyway, even without doing the seiyuu stuff (I do like her normal voice btw) she can raise it up to high levels though when she wants too....

Well I'll be having a finacial crisis in Feb even if no-one else is! :lol: Mayuyu does not help this! <3

20. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao

Are you an anime fan? Coz if you are, you should know that seiyuus are experts at voice manipulation, especially at using high toned voices.
    As far as I've seen of her, Mayu isn't a naturally talented seiyuu and she has only recently developed a strong low toned singing voice. This changes a lot of things for Mayu, and is probably what Aki-P has been hoping for, and now is the perfect time to show off all of Mayu's credentials. I know we can expect some explosive performances and fan reactions, especially after watching this
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd8YEHARjSQ[/yt]

About the song title, "Tokimeki" is hard to translate literally, but it can be interpreted as the moment of "falling in love", which leads to a "throbbing heart". So the song title can be interpreted as "Falling in love together"