Single [SINGLE] Queen & Elizabeth - [Love Wars] - 2010/03/31

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by Jasey, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Iori

Iori Kenkyuusei

Still charting in the top 15. [rock]
    Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun|週  枚 数  累 計  2010/03/31 Queen&Elizabeth「Love Wars」
    -- *4 *4 *4 *5 *6 *7|**4 *21,179 *21,179
    *8 11 13 ** ** ** **|*** ***,*** ***,***

2. Des-LAW

Des-LAW Kenkyuusei

hmmm

I bought the love wars single yesterday at kinokuniya, and it came with the poster.

I just put it up, but I can't get over how the top has "Love Wars Queen & Elizabeth"
    and then next to it "3.31 On Sale"

Why do they have to put "3.31 On Sale" on the poster that they give away when you buy the cd?

They give me the wrong poster? promo store poster???

3. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

What poster were you expecting? Most places just get the regular promo poster, since it's cheaper and easier just to produce extra copies. Only a few stores have exclusive designs.

4. Des-LAW

Des-LAW Kenkyuusei

I'm not complaining about it not being an store exclusive design, I'm just trying to point out that the release date on the poster is a bit unnecessary since it's being given away as a bonus when you buy the cd.

Any added text makes the overall poster look too busy, especially with the black background and all.

5. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

It's not unnecessary cause it is meant to be a promo poster. It's the exact same ones they put out in places to advertise the single. Most poster bonuses are just generic promo posters. Like I was saying before, they probably just ship out a bunch of extra copies to stores and the ones they don't put up for display are given as a bonus with the CD.

Now it might be nice for the customer if they did change it, but I'm just saying you really shouldn't expect them to go to the extra trouble and expense of printing up and distributing a different set of posters just because people might not like the release date on the one they have already.