Single [SINGLE] SDN48 - MIN MIN MIN 2011/08/17

Discussion in 'SDN48 News & Discussion' started by maxaroni, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

The silver cicada outfits are ugly but I'm really loving type B's cover and all the wonderful outfits. I'mexcited for the UG PV now~

Kay

2. Criss

Criss Member

:fp: :fp: :fp: Not again...

My hopes are AGAIN on the B-sides of the single.

Geez... :fp:

3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Another new single already?! And the CD covers released that fast? Hmm...

4. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

5. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

From today's suppon no onnatachi :
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLEY4dMype0[/yt]

I LOVE IT!

6. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I love the song! But hate most of everything else. I don't like the costumes or the set, nor do I like how many shots there are in the PV thus far. But oh well. Everyone looks great.

And yeah, totally Can't Be Tamed.

7. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Agree...

I'm way more excited for the PV for the B-Sides, esp. with those fantastic outfits on the Type B cover.

Kay

8. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

It's so dry and boring. Can't wait for undergirls to save the single (again).

9. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    I FREAKIN' LOVE IT <3
    They're all looks so beautiful~

10. deimos9

deimos9 Kenkyuusei

I'm really liking how the PV is turning out. The Cicada theme really makes for an interesting not so obvious summer concept. The cage still feels pretty original for MMM in relation to the general idea ( I read people like to catch the cicadas).

11. lonewolfryuu

lonewolfryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    i kinda get what you mean, but i think GAGAGA was a good song, but if Nachu and the UGB gang pulls another Awajishima no Tamanegi performance, then that's that, it's all i want from this single :)

12. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    So the song.... boy was I off. It's not bad but just seems so... soulless. Pretty sure they were going for that mysterious, sexy aura again but this time, it just came off flat like they were bored recording it. Maybe it's just the beginning of the song and there's a high rise eventually but I'm mostly certain that the rest of the track sounds equally boring. The dance looks sleepy as well. :-/

The PV itself looks pretty sweet though. The cicada theme is a nice change from the usual summer fare, the imagery is a bit trippy and I like the dark-ish tone.

Oh well, guess I'll also be waiting for the amazing B-sides with my two potential SDN Oshi to gush over. :^O^:

@lonewolfryuu: Another Awajishima no Tamanegi type song and PV would be boss. Hopefully Abazure doesn't disappoint.

13. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Nachu Onion Song (That's what I call it) was good... but I think, given the line-up, it should require a bit more skill and sex appeal.

14. Criss

Criss Member

Double :fp: !!!

Oh god... Waiting for the B-sides :hmm:

15. Play

Play Kenkyuusei

Pv doesn't look great but that doesn't matter to me I only watch them like twice anyway. The song however, ROX :cute: [rock]

16. purpleswordthing

purpleswordthing Kenkyuusei

Somehow I like it, but like everyone says, they sound so bored :/

17. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

I'm still on the fence for the song =/ Everything about the progression seems so awkward. And that PV is awful. They all look like they want to die. I'll wait for the b-sides to judge. here's hoping hiichan's song is good ;o;

18. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

B side always saves the day for SDN? i actually thought that was the case for the first single...only just recently bought the first two singles...got to listen to the second one to see if that's the case as well...

19. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

For me the b-sides saved the last single, Rachel's heavenly solo :inlove: and that amazing song which had Nachu in it :^O^:
    Min Min Min is okay I guess but I don't get why they're showing barely any love to Meetan

20. Susano

Susano Kenkyuusei

I know right. I actually really like the cicada outfits, it's really entertaining to me! And I can totally see myself jamming to this song. The PV preview so far.... [worried]. I don't have much to say about it. Like RSL had already mentioned, there are too many shots.

Doesen't mean I can't be excited :^O^: