Single [SINGLE] SKE48 - [Tsuyokimono yo]

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by Lariemeeva, Jul 5, 2009.

1. champloo26

champloo26 Kenkyuusei

of course its almost impossible compete with B'Z thats why

and i wish ske48 would sell lots of coipies but i doubt it since this is the 1st single but anyways congrats

2. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

^^Thanks ossan.

At least the first single did what AKB48's 1st one couldn't do.
    A slightly longer preview from AKBINGO!

3. sakurasi

sakurasi Kenkyuusei

4. champloo26

champloo26 Kenkyuusei

thanks sakuarsi, even the PV is in a warehouse i love it and i love the song

5. Criss

Criss Member

6. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

It's alright for their first one, but I got bored of the full PV about halfway through and switched to another window. Then I realised that I wanted to see each girl's closeup so I changed back :lol: Nevertheless, the song is good like always.

As for the Gachinko battle, that was entertaining. Way more fun than most things they do on Shuukan and probably a lot cheaper to do as well.

7. champloo26

champloo26 Kenkyuusei

8. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

Usually I dislike performance PVs (Romance Irane >.<), but this one is mighty good. Very well done indeed. And I love the song anyways. Great debut single.

Way to go SKE48

9. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    It looks nice for their first PV. I'm kind of disappointed by Rikako's solo spot... but it WAS the only one during the bridge, so that's kind of neat.

10. hina

hina Member

just saw the full PV yesterday and I'm still watching it until now. We already knew what to expect but the close-ups were just really damn good! I like the fact that every member had a close-up shot.

The PV is simple but the dance routine and how the group pulled it of makes it awesome. GO SKE!!!

11. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

12. P-ika

P-ika Kenkyuusei

Well I can't say I didn't expect Jurina to monopolize the PV, in her defense, she's an awesome dancer, and she has lot of charisma.

I'm sad my Yuka is just a background dancer, but I got an amazing solo shot of her in slow-motion and all, and she also appears a lot on the video with AKB. Also, did I hear wrong or did Yuya and Kitahara Rie live together?

The dance is the mos remarkable thing about this single, and that's what makes the PV easily enjoyable.

And they are at 2 on the Oricon, I think that is wonderful for a new group, at least in the eye of the buyers

13. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

The single made it to 3 actually.

Yuka & Rie? I don't know about that, but they sure did spend time together as Kenkyusei in AKB48 during the 2nd Generation.

14. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The earlier kenkyuuseis that came far from Tokyo (Kitahara, Nakanishi, Oya and Sashihara) all lived together for a few months.

15. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    I thought the single was on it's first week of release currently??
    If so the oricon week isn't over until tuesday so we don't know what it's made except for daily rankings.

16. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

Oricon daily chart
    4 *8 *8 *3*2 SKE48 「強き者よ」

Top 5 is look possible.

17. Kana

Kana Kenkyuusei

Wow, I didn't notice it climbed up again. Fight, SKE48!

18. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

I purchase the single from HMV and got SKE48 poster ;)

19. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

I'm glad that they're getting more popular. Not to be bias, SKE48 1st single is far better than AKB48's. I love Sakura no hanabiratachi but it's a bit outdated now, except for hardcore fans. Tsuyokimono yo has much better choreography with so many difficult movements. For them to do such great work for their 1st single is truly awesome.

WELL DONE, SKE48. Now I'm opening my heart and mind to accept Jurina in SKE48, and not as JURINA48.

20. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Amazon finally managed to send off my copy. Looks like they also did not expect that many to be sold as I did pre-order it (eventhough it was just a few days before the release date).