Single SKE48 20th Single "Kin no Ai, Gin no Ai" (16/08/17)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by natsu-kun, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@UrFavAsianGuy so... like Yabuki Nako? And yet she ranked in her THIRD election.

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

edit: Well, expecting every girls so young to already have a charisma is quite a longshot, isn't it?
    I don't blame the consistent push. Personally, I will start ranting only if the push stopped before they reap the desired result. That's even worse.

Sad to say, but what Nao need is more push in stage plays, or TV drama, gaining more renown in the public. Front row senbatsu will do her nothing at this phase, except more screentime.:lol:

With that said, I want more 6th/D1 gen in the next single senbatsu. They're on the prime age for idols, so why not up their game?:flower:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  3. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm not but I'm saying she's not Jurina and so far her push has not been well received by the fans.

She's an HKT member and she started her senbatsu with HKT's 3rd single, it's not like they had wide selection of girls to choose from. Also, they were all new members that had same range of popularity at the time (the exception Sasshi) and started around the same time.

SKE has TONS of members who have been in the group far longer/way more popular than Rara/Uha. You're comparing apples to goats here.

4. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I agree with what @EinhanderX is saying about Nao. She's a competent actress but the problem is that AKS aren't that well known for getting idols acting jobs. Churi for example is with Avex and now she's going to star in a stage play nxt month. Nao needs something lik that.

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

No, I'm comparing pushes.

Nako centered Wink wa Sankai.
    Rara centered Gonna Jump.

They both are senbatsu locks since the beginning of their careers.

Only difference is that Rara appeared in TwI and Nako hasn't been in any AKB senbatsu (she got the Chu unit though).

HKT didn't have a popular members back then? That year Sakura ranked 11th.

I'm just saying that expecting Rara to rank on her first year is a bit unreal. There are tons of girls now fighting for a spot.
    I think only Sakura, MeruMio and Katomina have managed to do so in all these years

6. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    You know what I meant. I meant most of them had same range of popularity at the time. Sakura, Sasshi and Haruppi were ahed of their peers but the rest of the members? They were pretty much in the same range. You cannot compare HKT 3 years ago (who only had a handful of "popular members" compared to Nako) with SKE's current rosters with Rara.

There are at least 16 more members who are far more popular with the fans than rara at this point. Can you say the same with Nako when she started with HKT around that time? Also, it was their 3rd single, they were trying to find the right "roster". This is SKE's 20th single (21th since love crescendo was basically smaller senbatsu)

I am not only comparing pushes, I'm also comparing other factors into the mix such as the age of the group and the popularity of other members and their seniority.

If this is NGT (who only has what 4-5 "popular" members?) or HKT around 3 years ago... yeah you could make that comparison but then again, I wouldn't be talking about this if this was the case.

Anyway, not that my opinion/complaint matters. Management will always do what they wanna do.

7. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Looking at the first day sales made me think that being a sister group in a 48 empire wouldn't make you better than the mother group.

48 sister groups didn't show any improvement based on single sales. It is mainly stucked around 200-400.
    What is their dream for real? Getting million sales like AKB? Or just being well-known by the society?
    We must stop dreaming about sales boost on 48 sister groups, mustn't we?
    Because by that number alone, I think they are saved. Lesser member and no kennins or guest member from their sisters take into account they won't have any boost sales now and on.

8. ABF48

ABF48 Member

"Kin no Ai, gin no ai", make a good start with ranks on top10 recohoku digital chart right now.

cats.jpg

*tho probably its gonna disappear tomorrow but well, lets see..

9. kuroi no hoshizora

kuroi no hoshizora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    agree with you.. and to compare rara with nako is ridiculous.. nako is kawaii but rara is not.. even many ske japanese fan didnt like how management gori push her.
    p.s - the japanese fan like yunana & o-chan than rara..

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

SKE fans always favor the non-pushed one, while the fans of pushed one is mainly 48G fans/casuals. That's we all know. And that complicate things tbh.
    It is. And knowing SKE ways of pushing members, they will push her again until it is well received. As I said, dropping them now will have worse effect.

The main problem with SKE push is actually not the gori-push. It's the lack of numbers for individual jobs to spread among the members. Creating the illusion that only certain girls get pushed again and again. And looking at past SKE discussion in this forum, this is maybe intended.
    (Well, they still have the most numerous radio shows though among all 48G/46G, so that's something).

Looking forward to 2nd day sales.

11. darkserenity24

darkserenity24 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotorara
    Illusory truth effect to the rescue.

Another 'who deserves what' flow of comments. :p

Single is ok, I guess.

12. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    More like Nako is so tiny she is cute, and usually i hear fans are very hopeful of Rara and really seem to like her, so this would be a first in hearing that fans don't actually like her. Or on the decision on who fans actually like is also surprising.

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

SKE48's 20th Single (Kin no Ai, Gin no Ai) (2nd Day Sales)
    Day 2: 27,198 (232,521) (1st)

Past Day Sales
    Day 1: 205,323 (1st)

14. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I think they can beat 1st week sales of ChickenLine<3

15. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Surprised no one put this up yet.

SKE48's 20th Single (Kin no Ai, Gin no Ai) (3rd Day Sales)
    Day 3:
    4,665 (Total: 237,186) (2nd)

Past Day Sales
    Day 1: 205,323 (1st)
    Day 2: 27,198 (Total: 232,521) (1st)

17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    #1 for the day belongs to a SMAP single from 2003... :shock: (has got to be related with the recent news of SMAP disbandment)

18. trxsh

trxsh Member

Do you mean right now or, like, ever? Because Nao was the lead in the Boys Over Flowers play for months, up until this spring I believe..

I like the Undergirls song "Madogiwa Lover"- I know the unit has a different name from UG that I cant recall atm- nice song and video~ Happy with the single overall!

19. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @trxsh I mean right now. I'm saying that most of 48's potential actresses rarely get big jobs. I'm just saying that as I've observed it over the years.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  20. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

They don't get big jobs because they are just not good enough at acting to get big jobs.

And as a fan of this group for the past 9 years and someone who has watched about 20+ dramas per year during that time I can say this with confidence.

The only 46/48g girl I've ever seen who is close to a real actress is Rena.