Event / Concert SKE48 7th Anniversary Stage (October 4-5, 2015)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by otoppoi, Sep 27, 2015.

1. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

SKE48 7th Anniversary~Special Stage & Event
    Saturday October 4, 2015 (concert) & Sunday October 5, 2015

The annual anniversary concert was recently announced and it's only a couple weeks away now. There will be a weekend-long series of SKE48 events across six floors of the Sunshine Sakae building, a 7th anniversary "Talk Show" at the theater on October 4, and the anniversary concert itself will be held at the SKE48 theater on October 5.

October 4 (afternoon): Talk Show
    October 4~5 (midnight):Special Midnight Theater Show Setlist
    participating members: Oya Masana, Oba Mina, Saito Makiko, Souda Sarina, Suda Akari, Uchiyama Mikoto, Takagi Yumana, Matsumura Kaori, Yakata Miki, Yamauchi Suzuran

1. Darkness - Suda Akari (center), Yakata Miki, Matsumura Kaori, Oya Masana, Saito Makiko, Takagi Yumana, Uchiyama Mikoto
    2. Yuuwaku no Garter - Yamauchi Suzuran, Oba Mina, Souda Sarina

MC1 + Member Quiz

3. Skirt Hirari - Oba Mina (center), Matsumura Kaori, Souda Sarina, Yakata Miki, Saito Makiko
    4. Innocence - Suda Akari (center), Yamauchi Suzuran, Uchiyama Mikoto
    5. Shikatte yo, Darling! - Oya Masana (center), Yakata Miki, Takagi Yumana

MC2

6. Hanabi wa Owaranai -all
    7. Utsukushii Inazuma -all
    8. Galaxy of Dreams -all

EN01. Disco Hokenshitsu -all
    EN02. Through the Night -all

October 5, 2015: 7th Anniversary Stage Setlist

1. Party ga Hajimaru yo -Team S
    2. Aitakatta -Team KII
    3. Shiroi Shirts -Team E
    4. SKE48 -Kenkyuusei
    5. River
    6. Oogoe Diamond
    7. 10nen Zakura
    8. Namida Surprise

MC1

9. Bukiyou Taiyou -Matsui Jurina, Miyazawa Sae, Sato Sumire, Oya Masana (1st gen+)
    10. Gomen ne Summer -Takayanagi Akane, Saito Makiko, Ishida Anna, Kato Rumi, Isohara Kyoka, Uchiyama Mikoto (2nd gen)
    11. Oki Doki -Suda Akari, Matsumura Kaori, Yakata Miki, Goto Risako, Yamauchi Suzuran, Oba Mina (3rd gen+)
    12. Banzai Venus -Inazuka Asana, Umemoto Madoka, Kimoto Kanon, Sakaei Mei, Shibata Aya, Takagi Yumana, Takeuchi Mai, Tsuzuki Rika, Yamashita Yukari (4th gen)
    13. Choco no Dorei -Ichino Narumi, Ego Yuna, Futumura Haruka, Furuhata Nao, Miyamae Ami (5th gen)
    14. Coquettish Juutaichu -6th gen + Tani Marika
    15. Mirai to wa -7th gen
    16. Sansei Kawaii -1st & 2nd Gen Draftees

MC2
    17. Innocence -Team E
    18. Banana Kakumei -Team E
    19. Disco Hokenshitsu -Team KII
    20. Da Da Machine gun -Team KII
    21. Rakuen no Kaidan -Team S
    22. Houkago Race -Team S
    23. Kyou made no koto, kore kara no koto -all

EN01. Boku wa shitteiru -all
    EN02. Nakama no Uta -all

Announcements:

New Unit: Love Crescendo
    debut single 11/25/2015, single includes Request Hour voting ticket
    Love Crescendo members:
    Obata Yuna, Goto Rara, Ego Yuna, Matsui Jurina, Kitagawa Ryouha, Kumazaki Haruka, Sugawara Maya

SKE48 Request Hour 2015, 11/28/2015-11/29/2015

SKE48 2nd Album sometime in 2016 -date TBA

7th Anniversary Special Merchandise:

goods001.png
    1st Generation - Masanya & Jurina

goods002.png
    2nd Generation

goods003.png
    3rd Generation

goods004.png
    4th Generation

goods005.png
    5th Generation

goods006.png
    6th Generation

goods007.png
    7th Generation

goods008.png
    Draftees 1st Generation

goods009.png
    Draftees 2nd Generation

goods010.png
    Team Leader version

goods013.png
    All member version

Fans are hoping there will be an announcement about Request Hour 2015 dates during the anniversary...which would also necessitate a single announcement for voting tickets. We'll see in two weeks time!

Thoughts? Predictions? Setlist hopes/wishes?

I'd love to see more of a focus on b-sides versus the stage songs and singles that typically dominate these events. Last year's anniversary took a step more in that direction. 7th gen for all the centers! :^O^:

I'm also hoping for news of a second album...Yuasa hinted at it awhile back on 755. I think it'd be a natural fit for Request Hour tickets, too, to help drive sales. It's way past due. I don't expect them to repeat the amazing feat of recording solos for all members this time around, even if the group's fewer in numbers this time around.

Aaaaand I may have to sell a kidney to get my hands on that 1st gen t-shirt, I'm loving that image.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  2. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Welp time to open up my wallet for that 1st gen shirt...

3. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Those T-shirts are beautiful... :cute: And the 1st gen shirt makes me want to cry...

4. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    I realized something:

"The place where my dream comes true sometime" -> "itsu no hi ka watashi no yume kanau basho" from Me ga itai kurai sora
    "Our potential makes the future" -> "bokura no kanousei koso ga mirai" from Mirai to wa?

Is the 7th gen's slogan taken from a song?

5. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I'd buy the 2nd Gen merch as well as the all member merch like come on.

6. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    I was waiting for this :omfg:
    Predictions:
    I'm sure there will be something about request hour and maybe the management will announce the date for the next single.
    I also think they will promote draftees because the 1st gen took from November 2013 to February 2014 to promote (so like 3~4 months) and this gen is from May and in October will be 5 months since they're kks so who knows :hehe:
    Teams will change the stages

Hopes:
    (Although that's what I hope for, I don't think it will happen)

New stages for every team, seriously it's more than a year since they do the same stage so y'know, give them new stages as a present.
    More attention on the ignored members.
    Announcement for new activities like movies/shows.

Fears:

Some graduation announcement
    SKE48 team shuffle

7. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't mind a Mikoto, Kaotan and Sae graduation and maybe Masana and Churi too followed by a shuffle and promotion of Rara and possibly 2 other KKS depending on how many girls graduate for three 16-nin teams followed by new stages!

Please don't put Rara in S though. I want her in KII.

8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    ^ No, not Mikoto. She recently became a co leader and the hako oshi are set to vote for her next year.

Anyway,

Hopes:
    • Akane gets a kennin in Team A
    • Makiko gets a kennin in Team N
    • NaruNonGon promoted
    • 7 nin senbatsu for 19th single
    • And a c/w for 20 other senbatsu members, Kanon center
    • Gomatan, Kinchan, Rena, Mizuki (Katsuo), Mizuho and others return.
    Fears
    • Masanya and Dasu announce graduation
    • Miyamae Ami announce graduation
    Predictions
    • New Single

9. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48

I don't think you realize how many fans SKE will lose if those girls will graduate, especially because it's so early after Rena's graduation and it takes a while for a fan to know and like the newcomers. Kaotan, Sae, Masana and Churi, all of them are rising in popularity and it'll be such a loss. This mass graduation won't do good.

The mass graduation didn't affect too much ske in the end of 2014 and the beginning of 2015 because most of the girls weren't popular but those girls have an important role. Maybe one at a time, but not now, it's too early.

About Mikoto, I think she was chosen as a co-leader for a good reason (maybe she gives moral support for the team or helps the ones who have problems with the choreography etc., so it'll be a loss) and on top of that I want to believe what Aozora said
    I really hope she'll rank after so many years...

10. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Well those girls are all really old, they can hardly be considered up and coming anymore. They're probably at the peak right now (possibly passed it already tbh) which makes it a good time to graduate.

Personally want I want is for SKE to focus on pushing Ryouha, Rara, Sakipon, Ego, maybe Kanon and Goudo now.

As for Mikoto, I just seriously don't get what her contribution is. Being appointed co-leader is probably the highlight of her career. Regardless, someone else will naturally fill in that co-leader role should she graduate anyway so yea, they can do without her imo.

11. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Sae has already announced she's graduating within a year, so no big deal

12. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    I know they're "getting old" but the young ones don't have enough popularity to support the group in case all of them suddenly graduate.
    About management pushing other girls, I'm totally fine with this but I think they should wait to build up the popularity before graduation.

Then again, it's not up to us to decide when they graduate.

13. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The only ones that would be devastating for SKE are Churi, Masanya, Da~sun, and Kaotan for the pre-3rd gen girls. And by the way, they're mostly girls that joined in 2009 - that's about the same time as Paruru & co, so I sincerely doubt anyone from 2nd or 3rd gen will be announcing their graduations anytime soon.

Plus the 4th gen onward include Anmi, Aya, Nonchan, Nao, Uha, and probably the strongest KKS batch we've had in a while. Even if all the older gens were to up and announce their graduation tomorrow, SKE will be fine.

14. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    IDK about Kaotan... she's already 25 so I think she has two years at most. Churi and Dasu still have some mileage to go but I wonder how many years they have left before they decide to move on. A mass graduation right after Rena's graduation is absolutely no good for SKE right now. They can't rely on Jurina and the first gens forever but the 4th gen onwards still need to mature a little bit.

tl;dr, give us a happy, graduation-free anniversary concert, please.

15. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    I think the blow after Rena's grad will keep some girls who are thinking about it from announcing it. Maybe sometime December or Early next year would be good.

Last year's anniversary was really neat so I'm expecting for a great show this year too especially with new blood in the group,,
    I kinda hope we get new stages (waiting even) but not shuffles. Each team is very stable at the moment so what good will it do if management mixes it up again.
    A new single announcement would be good too,,

Lastly I want that 1st Gen T-shirt!! T^T My precious ikkimuchi~~~
    (4th and 5th Gen are so plain though..they should have gotten an artist to do it instead)

16. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

i personally think that Churi will go no later than shortly after sitting out the next election which zi believe she will

17. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    That would be sad because I think she still can do so much more for SKE ;w; Then again, I could say the same for so many other girls OTL

18. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    What if Sae will be permanently transferred in team S ? Her time in SNH is...idk, nonexistent. She stayed in China for like a week or something.
    Speaking of which, I wonder if they will announce new kennin members...

19. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    For management, that stunt of Sae rejecting the kennin on stage was rather embarrassing. It was already embarrassing enough that they tried to backtrack and reverse an earlier mistake but that just took the cake.

I doubt they'll do that now, tbh

20. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    That first gen shirt really gives me too many feels, I tear up whenever I see it.

I'm looking forward to this event and all the units that may come from it! Perhaps there will be big announcements that can improve the group? Sub-units? I would die if they had SKE48 sub-units.

• Like Like x 1