TV / Radio SKE48 ZERO POSITION 2014/10/04 - 2023/09/23)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 2, 2014.

1. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Wow so Haruka isn't just one of SKE's prettiest members, she's also SKE's quickest member.
    Too bad the two don't combine:^^;:
    Also anyone willing to provide a quick synopsis of what Akari was saying regarding her rank?

2. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Bonus

if the video does not show watch the video here

Dasu is made of some kind of plastic fluid :blink:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  3. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
  4. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Just caught ZP #18... and one thing stood out to me that I wasn't expecting -- Dasu's challenge to learn Chinese.

I've been critical of Dasu for her speech at SSK... but as I don't genuinely *hate* on any idol... was hoping the following weeks would show me in some way steps she was taking to win back support for a run at a 2016's Senbatsu, not just due to vacated seats... but due to the work ethic I know she has.

JLPT-level Japanese for me has been a real hurdle. I'm a JA but only my mother is an immigrant and native speaker... and out of frustration she gave up on trying to teach me Japanese around age 7... so that's basically where I've hovered compared to natives -- barely any conversational ability, barely kanji at the kindergarten level reading or writing. So I know Chinese is as difficult for Dasu to learn if not more, even though the written languages are related. It's the *spoken* part that trips up many students of Mandarin. I found Sae's bit drilling pronunciation nice to watch, as she's been through this struggle already. Mandarin (or Cantonese) is no joke... :wall:

I hope she makes the grade! If she does this it'll melt quite a bit of my reticence towards her for sure. Gambare! :1st:

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

6. kinakomochi

^ Dasu has a super-cute hairstyle when she goes for her Chinese lessons, twin hairpins! :approve:

7. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    So, with Airin and Rena graduations, the title of the worst athlete of the group goes to Ego-chan :^^;:

Dasu also had to learn some Chinese juggling tricks?, her challenge never ends...

8. kinakomochi

^ Was surprised with that as well... but it's a very easy way to learn rudimentary spoken Chinese quickly, methinks...
    Our natural ability to absorb things faster while immersed, makes this a good challenge for Dasu, who likes challenges...
    Plus idols are always exercising their memories constantly from debut... so while Chinese is difficult, it's not impossible. :approve:

Speaking of exercise... if you watch the sit-up challenge again, you'll see why some of them could do far more than the others:
    If you keep your thighs closer to vertical... you don't have to come up as far to complete a sit-up... all the high-ranks knew this. :^^;:
    Compared to my military training as well... they also don't all touch their shoulder blades to the ground on the downstroke,
    including Kaotan, unfortunately... her form is awful as well. But she got the job done, no flags. ;)

/Rolfer ON

Part of the reason why sit-ups are a poor way to build ab strength... is that past 11 degrees from horizontal,
    the rectus abdominus (abs, blocks) no longer fires to pull you up, but the pair of deep-core psoas muscles do.
    When you build up sit-ups to the Kaotan level... you get swaybacked... which is terrible for your lower back,
    not to mention your leg alignment... plus, the pulling forward with your pecs and neck is also very, very bad for you.
    Lifting and holding the legs at 6" off the floor, against the clock... is the best way to build Tano-Yuka-esque abs. :approve:

/Rolfer OFF :^^;:

9. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    EP 20 Sports competition part 4
    http://48video.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2181.html

Dasu~, that's what you get for playing with your food Ego-chan instead of being serious

And, WHAT?
    Aya-chan seems to be seriously push as the new MC...

10. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
  11. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

If my memory serves me right is this the first (and last) appearance of rena in zero position? If it is, too bad she didn't appeared that much.

12. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Well, the main point of the show is to find "other centers"for SKE, kinda expected that the actual centers don't appear that much...

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  15. Mitsukichi48

Mitsukichi48 Kenkyuusei

Interesting that Ayachan mentioned Yumechi as possible next center...

7th gen girls certainly have big potential, but, besides Rion and Ryoha, other 6th gen girls are also good too (esp Yumechi, Yuzuki, Nakki, Kumachan) and should be given more chanches (doesn't have to be center)...

16. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Anmi out of left field with Chikako too! I would lose my shit if we have a Chikako center, even for a B-side.

17. Mitsukichi48

Mitsukichi48 Kenkyuusei

Anmi is certainly an interesting case. I hope she'll make a comeback in the next single, and not become another Mizuho...
    I thought draft 1 gen girls, apart from Souda and Goudo, are in dillematic position, they aren't pushed strongly, they are still new (in next gen category), but they aren't the newest and freshest girls around. I see their situation is like 4th gen was when 5th gen came.

18. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Nice batting!!!

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

20. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Sksubs finally translated another episode of Zero position and this one is the Team S special, so take a step back while Team S members show special talents and unveil secrets about one another.
    Yay!! ske48-zero-position-09