TV / Radio SKE48 ZERO POSITION 2014/10/04 - 2023/09/23)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the last few episodes of the show! At first, I only planned to watch the final episode, but after reading that the 3 episodes before were a special talk to discuss how to improve SKE, I got interested and watched those 3 episodes first. The difference between the atmosphere in those 3 episodes and then the final episode was big XD But I enjoyed them all!

The meeting was divided in 3 episodes because they had 3 different group of girls talking. They invited the producer of Zero Position, a comedian who's a SKE fan, Shinobu Mouri (the idol show producer, Mouri-san) and lastly Minarun. For those interested, these are episodes 197, 198, 199! They had 17 members that they divided in 3 groups for each episode, so each group discussed for a hour (the episodes are 28 minutes so they didn't air the whole thing of course).

I thought this was very interesting, they said a lot of things that I myself thought about the group. They talked about how it's hard for people to name the current SKE members, Minarun gave them some advices on this, she said that they need to show their personality, take some risks. They also talked about how they had no music show performance for the last single... and it's probably because Suda graduated ._. They talked about how they could do better in social media updates. Hatagon mentioned that SKE right now has no real "ace". Himetan said that some members start to lack motivation in performing at the theater... This is a very short summary of the 3 episodes, but they brought up a lot of their issues and discussed it, and it was interesting! Sadly I don't think all of this depends on them, and for what depends on them, I don't think big changes will happen... it seems like a lot of members have ideas but they keep it to themselves. They did receive a lot of advices, I thought Minarun did pretty good at that, and the Zero Position producer was quite harsh in his words but he wasn't wrong.

Then after this very serious discussion, the final episode! Episode 200! it's sad that this show is ending. Although I didn't watch that many episodes (at all) but from what I've seen, it's a good show... They showed quite a lot of moments from old episodes and it always looks fun and makes me want to watch those old episodes!

For this final episode, it's 1h30, and the girls went on a special trip! But before going, the 49 members were divided by two teams: Zero Position senbatsu (16 girls) and the rest. Both groups will go to different places and then they'll join each other for the end of the trip. The total budget is 1 million yen, 500k will be used for the part where they're all together, 480k will be used for the Zero Position senbatsu trip and 20k for the remaining members XD So to determine who's senbatsu, they played darts! Rukatin and Ruuchan were in senbatsu automatically because they're MC. so the other girls, going from juniors to seniors, had to play darts, they had one try, if they failed then they're eliminated. They did different turns until only 14 of them were left. Makiko celebrating when other girls failed was just XD This darts part alone was already very fun to watch lol.

The Zero Position senbatsu had a nice trip, they went to eat grapes, they went to a nice restaurant, and lastly they went to play at the trampoline parc, this was the best part! So many funny moments lol. The other group went at the aquarium and went to a sunflower park. They had to pay for their food, they also got some free drinks etc. I thought both groups were fun to watch even with the difference of budget lol. Although the best part of all was the trampoline parc!

Lastly they all reunited in a place where SKE already went for this show around 7 years ago. They all had some food (seafood, looked expensive), then they had some fun with karaoke etc. (the 11th gens and Egochan both calling Makiko during their karaoke XD it was so funny). then Rukatin and Ruuchan did a final speech about the show ending >.<

But it wasn't over yet! They received a final challenge! They were asked to be successful at kendama, all together, 49 of them at once. They could only end the show if it happens. So they started, and they had almost 200 attempts and it took them hours... (I'll say the rest under spoiler!)

So they decided to do it by smaller groups, they were divided in two. But before this, they decided to try again a few times with all 49. and they got close to it! Many times! it was just one member failing >.< so in the end, they decided to go by two groups. One of them did it successfully the 2nd time only, and the other one the 8th time!

I think this final episode was just perfect! I wish they could do more shows like this that have the whole group just having fun. it was so nice to watch, I really recommend this :blush:

• Like Like x 1