Spreading the Watarirouka Love - blog translations

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by IndigoSkies, Mar 31, 2010.

1. IndigoSkies

IndigoSkies Kenkyuusei

I hope I'm putting this in the right place ^^;;;;;

I absolutely love Watarirouka Hashiritai. The girls, the songs, the performances. So what's next?
    The blog.
    While I've seen translations for some AKB blogs, I haven't seen any for the Watarirouka girls. Since I know some people would love to be able to understand their posts, and I can understand Japanese pretty well...
    I ended up making a blog to translate them all XD
    They spam quite a bit, so I hope I can keep up! Even if I fall behind during the school week, I always have time on the weekends, so it should be fine XD It's been fun so far, though kinda time-consuming because of all the entries they post *____* (And they use so many smily images, so there's a bit of HTML involved. Who knew there could be so many tiny graphics of hearts?!)
    I hope through this, people can get to know the girls a little better, and maybe even become a bigger fan of some of them! (Personally I'd go for Harugon <3 My favorite AKB member...XD)
    http://watarirouka.wordpress.com/

2. Perfume_Lover

Perfume_Lover Kenkyuusei

good blog [clap]

3. lunacat

lunacat Kenkyuusei

This is without doubt my favorite blog, i read it every day [clap] I'm enjoying reading what all the girls are up to but i especially love reading what Lovetan and Mayuyu are doing. Both those two are super cute :love:
    Thanks for the wonderful translations IndigoSkies [bow]

4. Kenji

Kenji Kenkyuusei

To be honest, I saved that website on my personal flash Drive just so I dont forget it if I'm not near my computer. LOL

Thanks again indigoSkies for the translation!!!! :)