Stage [STAGE] Team N 1st Stage [Dareka no Tame ni] 11/01/01~05/16

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Dec 4, 2010.

1. okkabachan

okkabachan Kenkyuusei

Re: [STAGE] Team N 1st Stage [Dareka no Tame ni] 11/01/01~05

same [hehe]

2. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

They have more TV shows than SKE :fear:

3. pandamint

pandamint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    kuolla

Even after watching it as many times as I have, still this. NMB are just too awesome, I could watch nothing but them for a straight week and be happy.

Damn, everything is this was just too perfect. It just cements how utterly perfect NMB is. I actaully watched it back to back with A3 and I have to say, NMB did it better. :hehe:

4. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina

Just remembered while watching the DvD, they didn't perform Sakura no Ki Ni Narou.. which they did when I saw the stage. Wonder why that was left out? Also wish they'd show some behind the scenes stuff as an extra.. or at least allow subtitles for the songs .. still never seen the actual lyrics for NMB48 anywhere. Either way, still awesome, using at as background noise while I study.

5. meimei

meimei Kenkyuusei

^ I do believe somewhere on youtube the other day I saw a video that had the song along with the lyrics, can't remember as I didn't click it.

As for me, I finally got around to watching this DVD. And I have to say it was even better than I expected it to be. Brilliant! Bird was my obvious favourite, even my 7 month old son likes that one.

Some of the girls really stood out to me that they have jumped places in my rankings for definate. Keicchi and Akarin being the suprises for me. Neither of these girls I was bothered about until seeing them perform. Even Nana has gone up in my rankings and I am not personally a Nana fan. At the moment at least.

6. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

well, they do now. but not when they debuted. =)

but yes.
    :fear: :fear: :fear:

7. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

I was kind of underwhelmed, and then ended up getting really depressed over the medley.

:dunno:

8. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Sayaka and Bird made the whole stage. No kiddin'. I could watch her perform forever.
    still, safsadfsf i love nmb bbys ♥
    ..also i devoloped a crush on Keicchi.

9. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

Disappointed by the lack of Ripopo and Ainyan...

10. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

True, after watching it a couple of more times, Ripopo hardly gets as much screentime as the others, even in her own unit :fp: Kanakicchi too, only it wasn't as worse.

One thing though, I think we all have to admit that no matter how godly they sounded, Team N has to be the lowest pitched team so far and that applies to almost all of them, if not all. That or the music is too loud.

11. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina

At the Theatre the Music is really loud, it peaked out a few times when I saw N2 (especially during korogaru ishi ni nare) but I think the DvD was recorded at the AKB theatre, so not sure. I'd say they were high pitched if anything :D listen to them during warning.. but I guess that's because they are so young.

12. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^That isn't the AKB theater ._.

13. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina

Must have recorded it in the NMB one.. not been to any of the other theatres, just assumed they'd all have the same layout. Sure I read they recorded it when they did that one off show there a couple months back.

14. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^If they recorded anything they recorded it for the monitors in the lobby. The AKB theater doesn't have lights like that and the SKE theater doesn't have moving platforms.

15. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

The more I look at Watanabe Miyuki, the more she gives me Kojima Haruna vibes.

At first I thought she was just a ... er... "My pace" kinda person, but looking at her performance, she's actually got a lot of energy and quite a bit of skill. Just like Kojima Haruna!

She also has that same sort of beauty.

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

I also think Sayaka looks like an alien sometimes.
    A mega-hot alien who can sing and dance.

:lol: :lol:

16. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

^And the fact that her hair's tugged behind ears too.

17. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari

after watching i must say i'm pleasantly surprised. Overall it's one of my favorite stages, so i was afraid of the rookie factor destroying it. I never liked Bird, but Sayaka;s performance is really impressive. On the other hand i never follow aces that the management tend to push, but for Sayaka i'll make an exception. :awesome:

18. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Interesting. I on the other hand, always get Kojiharu vibes from Akarin. XD

19. ongkeo

ongkeo Kenkyuusei

20. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

So, I just now watched the Stage! First off, the theater is beautiful. It's a little bare for my liking up top, but I assume the seats are at a steeper rake? The nine hydraulic sections look really nice, especially with that front section.

A lot of the girls impressed me, while I ended up really disliking quite a few of them.

- Sayaka has a gorgeous, steady voice and her version of Bird felt really different from other girls in the ---48 family. All around, she's a wonderful performer and I can see why she's taking the captain role.

- Milky on the other hand is the perfect ace. Similar to Acchan, she's not the most talented performer, but she is really pretty and has good stage presence. I prefer her as the center of NMB. Also, SHE LOOKS LIKE RINATIN. She gets extra brownie points for that. And her first solo line in Seifuku was gorgerous.

- Rika is great. She's my favorite from Team N. She sings better than just about everyone on the Team and has a really dynamic presentation style. I like her.

- My other favorites right now include Kotani Riho, Fukumura Aina, and Mori Ayaka. All-around good Team there.

- I can't stand Yamada's voice. At all. That said, in the single medley, I feel like she should have been center for Chance no Junban, and given Sayaka the Takamina position for Ponytail. That would have made more sense. On that topic,

My only big complaints would be how they utilized the two centers. At least one of them was in every other shot and it annoyed me to no end. Obviously this DVD was meant for only fans of these two, because as someone new to the group, I had to work extra hard to see and differentiate any of the girls besides them. And this is coming from someone whose fandom revolves around getting excited when my favorites are on the blurry edges of a frame. The whole point of having so many girls in a music group is so that people can find one to support that fits them perfectly. If you don't let any of the girls be seen, you're limiting the size and diversity of your audience.