STAGE48 BEST SETLIST ~2009 Edition~ (RESULTS POSTED!!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by aakun, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: STAGE48 BEST SETLIST ~2009 Edition~ (Vote now!!)

So every single song after that would get 4 or 7 points? [wonder] I didn't want too many songs to get multiple points, that's why it's not that spread out.

2. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

This sounds like a good idea plus it'll be easier for you to count them up then if you was going by the multiple points idea. With the amount of songs there are some of them might only get 1 point so it'll be less confusing in knowing popularity of those songs.

3. Naomi

That's why I was wondering if I should give all songs only one point, but then I thought that people might want to try to get their favorite songs a higher position, so I decided to suggest multiple points. =P I'll probably include a ranking of the number of voters for each song to get a better idea of how accurate it is.

If anyone has any more suggestions, let me know. I don't want to start and then change things halfway through. ^^;

Oh, I do have a question - for the singles, should they be grouped under singles or their original stages? Aakun listed them under their stages, but if I want to vote for Keibetsu, I want to vote for the single version, not Team A's version. =/

4. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

I think you should include both version for those who might not like the single version but likes the stage version cause their favorite team is performing it.

5. Naomi

^ I was thinking the same thing. I might include K1, B1, B2, S1, etc. as well, because there might be people that prefer those versions. Personally, I prefer the originals, but Mayu fans might prefer Team B's version of Nagisa no CHERRY or something. =P

6. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

Personally I think you should just list the songs with no attachment to singers etc... truly great songs are great regardless of which team is singing them (eg kuroi tenshi getting big votes both as a stage song and the haachan/yukirin/nakayan shuffle version in the best of '09 awards).

7. Naomi

^ Well, I think including K1, B1, B2, S1, etc. like I thought of before might be a bit much, but I'm still thinking of including the singles seperately, because like I said before, I don't want to vote for the Team versions. Sometimes different singers just make the song better. :lol: (Plus I think everyone's used to hearing the single versions over the team versions, anyway)

8. strongwindp

strongwindp Kenkyuusei

PM'ed

9. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

guys i'm really sorry for leaving it all this way it really wasn't my intention m(-_-)m ... i was sick for like a whole week and a half and then school exams almost everyday for the 2 last weeks and if that wasn't enough, we had some really big problems with the Internet connection and we didn't have internet until like, today, i'm sorry if i worried anyone here T:T.

so what's happening in the end? is Naomi going to continue it? since i didn't see any other thread i don't really know =/... i can still do it/help if that's ok with everyone.. and yeah i think the best we can do it come up with a voting system/list of songs (including the shuffles/cover stages or not) all together.

again, i'm really sorry for all the trouble minna T_T.

10. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

These things happen, aakun, don't sweat it. [cool]

11. Naomi

You can still continue it if you'd like. :3 To be honest, I sorta forgot about it. :lol:

12. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

ok =).

so what should i change? i read some people wanted to include the cover stages and senbatsu/stage versions of the singles... but is that really necessary? =/. we have like 250 songs already, do we really need MORE? XD.

about the voting system too... i'd be nice if everyone gives their opinion =).

13. Naomi

^ The only thing about different versions that I care about is the singles vs. team versions. Like I mentioned in the previous page, I want to vote for the single version of Keibetsu, but not Team A's version.

As for the points, I suggested this:

01. SONG (+10)
    02. SONG (+9)
    03. SONG (+8)
    04. SONG (+7)
    05. SONG (+6)
    06. SONG (+5)
    07. SONG (+4)
    08. SONG (+3)
    09. SONG (+2)
    10. SONG (+1)
    11. SONG (+1)
    20. SONG (+1)

We'd vote feor 20 songs and no negative points. A lot of people seemed to agree with it, too. I didn't want to give the #1 song too many points, though, so that's why #10 - #20 only have 1. ^^;

14. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

I'm totally agreeing with Naomi's idea :)

15. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

I like your idea, Naomi.

16. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

I also like Naomi's idea. So should we start voting again?

17. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

well i made it like that because i was using the same lists they use for AX, treating the singles as any other stage song. but yeah i think the original senbatsu will be a better idea for the singles (and bsides).

i'll change that and add the new point system to the first post.

---NEW THINGS----

>> NEW Voting format:

01. SONG (+10)
    02. SONG (+9)
    03. SONG (+8)
    04. SONG (+7)
    05. SONG (+6)
    06. SONG (+5)
    07. SONG (+5)
    08. SONG (+4)
    09. SONG (+4)
    10. SONG (+4)
    11. SONG (+3)
    20. SONG (+3)
    21. SONG (+2)
    22. SONG (+2)
    30. SONG (+2)
    31. SONG (+1)
    32. SONG (+1)
    48. SONG (+1)

any song you like out of the 278 is available to vote. you can choose up to 48 songs, your first song (most favorite) will get 10 points, second favorite 9 points, ect,etc as shown above.

- Singles and bsides count as the SINGLE VERSION of the song (that single's senbatsu) NOT as their STAGE VERSION
    - the NEW voting date starts TODAY (2010/03/04) and ends in 2 weeks (2010/03/18) at 23:59PM Japan Time. results will be posted as soon as possible.
    - this time just list your songs, i'll take care of the rest. no coding (that was removed of the first post too btw.)

oh, and REMBMER TO NOT POST YOUR VOTES HERE. just by PM PLEASE. even if it is just to make it more interesting, please repect it :).

if you have any doubts please read the first post.

VOTE NOW!!

18. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

Re: STAGE48 BEST SETLIST ~2009 Edition~ (2ND ROUND! VOTE NOW!!!)

Sent :D

19. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

Voted.

20. Naomi

Do we have to vote for 48 songs? Because I don't know if I want to vote for that many. ^^;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.