Stage48 - NYC Meetups

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by honeysenpai, Aug 8, 2010.

1. jaix3u

jaix3u Kenkyuusei

its been summer for quite some time! doesnt feel like it though :p

2. ketchupsic

ketchupsic Kenkyuusei

I'm apologize for resurrecting this thread, but as a newbie fan who lives in NY I have a question about Kino.

What's their deal with bonus photos? How can you tell which CDs contain them? Does it always have a sticker that lets you know?

I have only browsed briefly at Kino once and was a bit too embarrassed to ask the staff questions about akb48 merchandise ^_^;;

3. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

^
    Its completely random whether Kino gets the bonus photos but if they do its the generic ones that comes with it. You are kinda better off just asking at the front desk if they got the bonus photo for that single since they don't usually mark it, unlike beginner when they taped the photo to the back. Hope that helps.

4. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Following up on the resurrection of the thread... Are there any plans for a NYC meetup? I didn't really realize that there were already meetups planned but it doesn't seem like there are any for this year. If not, are there people willing to help organize one?

5. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    I would be down for one if I wasn't poor lol. I live in the suburbs so roundtrip bus to the port authority and back is mad expensive. Trying to get something down to go see Wreck It Ralph with some people in the city though

6. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

hey you guys wanna do that takamina solo debut project with me?

7. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Hey 48 NYCers!!! I am from Bronx NY! :cute:

My name is Brianna. I have a question for you guys. Do you guys want to help me get Akimoto Yasushi's attention to create an NYC 48? Please help me??!! Spread the word pleasee! :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go-ywMgfOFA[/yt]

8. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    Sorry for the last minute announcement but anyone in NYC, around the NJ area, or close enough to visit NYC want to join me and maki2589 to record some of the dance for the KFC hosted by AKB Wrapup this weekend? Sorry for the short notice [sweat]

Also sorry for not posting a lot, I gotta take a Coach bus to Port Authority from where I live and the round trip is $20 which is why I hold back from NYC all the time