STU48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by nakotteiijan, Oct 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    SKE got Nakanishi Yuka tho. Not really a relevant member or even a full member that time, but still a senpai.

That leaves NMB as the only Sister Group to grow up without one

LOLOL totally forgot about that. Is it the same one as AkiPxSony's idol anime group?? if not then why aren't they doing anything yet

And i thought when you guys were takling about Naachan's "mental disorder ", you guys were talking about her being openly bi(?) (or asexual or smth i forgot which one it is)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

If being bi is considered a "mental disorder" to you, sorry, you can't be helped.

3. Rist

Rist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    So we are dreaming now?

I think that the (?) means irony/not saying it seriously.

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I feel like I've come to terms with the fact that Sasshi is on board (lol) with this too, moreso after @MidoriHime commented.

We were saying that it was weird how Mayu was doing all the promo for STU instead of Yui (and I bet some feared/expected a Mayu kennin/transfer) and I guess it was to bring eyes to the group itself. Sasshi can do no harm.

The only moment where I feel the fandoms might come clashing is when they release a song/PV and we see where everyone is positioned in the group.

Are you saying HKT is not successful or that Sasshi didn't help them? :confused:

5. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Sasshi and Naachan will probably flanking front row as usual just like Rie and Yukirin.

If anything Sasshi kennin will probably brings a few TV shows to STU. Something NGT finds it hard to do.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  6. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

If you lack the memory, knowledge or capacity to understand and acknowledge that Sasshi did indeed help out HKT a lot, and continues to do so, then there's nothing I or anyone else can say to you that will matter.

7. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

No. The person is unsure if it's bi or asexual.

8. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Not lazy or unhelpful, just becoming too self-centered and attention-seeking for the good of any group she may be managing, especially if the attention needs to be directed somewhere else.
    If this weren't the case, I wouldn't be forced to skip the first 10 minutes (!) of every episode of Odekake because I have no interest in hearing Sashihara brag with Goto about what a socialite she has become, and all her idle vanity talk about things that are completely unrelated to HKT.
    Talk about "giving up her spotlight in HKT" for the benefit of other members. If this is how she's currently making HKT successful and well-known, and it's a glimpse of what will happen to STU, well...

Great, but her expertise is nowhere comparable to the other three to believe she's actually leading the project. Also, this is the full story but not something you can immediately understand by reading the news articles. Now compare it to how the thing was widely reported:
    http://mantan-web.jp/2017/01/30/20170129dog00m200026000c.html
    http://www.j-cast.com/2017/01/30289212.html?p=all
    Not only are the other names completely left out fom the list of people involved, in favor of a "Sashihara is producing a seiyuu group alone because yes" narrative, but they are also spinning it into a direct challenge toward Akimoto, despite the fact that Akimoto is actually the honorary president of YoAni and he (as well as Tsunku, and Komuro) is behind the whole project.
    One has to wonder why they need to exaggerate Sashihara's genius to such a ridiculous degree, if not for the reasons I've stated. The reliance on Sashihara's name for promotional buzz is such that now they even have to twist the truth, you don't have to look anywhere else to understand why it's so bad.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I was talking more about the center position.
    Although she was put as a hidden center many times and I doubt it mattered much.

It's in AKB where she asks to be respected.
    I think she complained about her position in KwM (2nd row) and even in her last SSK speech she asked to be accepted as #1 (because she is).
    So, HT had her as 3rd and SS has her as 4th, so as long as she's at the front with the other big names, she's fine (because that's what's right).

As for the articles you shared, isn't it more about their way of reporting?
    Maybe they think that people will care more about an article if they make it about Sasshi instead of the other names (as big as they are).

I don't know. I feel that it would be much less work for her to be just a co-theatre manager than being an actual member.
    On the other hand, she's going to be triple-dipping in singles and songs and HS when STU kicks off if she doesn't cancel her kennin, so... better for her?
    I don't see what she has to gain from that though, apart from having fun lol

10. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @Cisalpine88
    First, so you're implicitly saying that because of odekake sasshi is hogging everybody spot?? Well okay then. I guess even if the HKT member itself said that sasshi's not selfish, some people will assuming it was staged, or any other reason that any people can make.
    Second, from what I read that project is the part of the yoani animation project. So that really is sasshi's part. They don't left out akiP or tsunku just like you stated.
    Third, I don't know but I hope you really have followed her and know her so well to assume anything about her especially some of your words sounds like she don't deserve for anything she got now
    Fourth my point is I agree if you think STU48 reliance to sasshi's popularity is not a good thing but I can't agree because they way you say it, it's because she don't deserve it, she's the one who arrogantly wants it.

11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Lol which dimension are the sashihara disapprovers are living?

@Cisalpine88 Then explain why Aki-p fully supports her by allowing her doing so?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

12. Rist

Rist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Pretty much this.

Money, lack of further interest, he is used to it so why change it? It's the same reason for the akb senbatsu rarely have any meaningful change.

All this proSasshi "Confirmation bias" is turning STU thread into Sashihara's thread and is a clear example of what is going to happen to this group since the same thing already happened to HKT.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    You just came to stage48 from sunday and already know so much about sasshi don't you?
    But I agree with you, lets stop complaining about her being part of STU48 and move on.

14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

you put it like she's the one who demanded to appoint her in a new group or prolong MC parts in Odekake or other stuff, which is obviously not true. she's not the one who calls the shots.
    she was asked by management, because apparently they need her there, and if they need her, there is really not much choice left for her, because she actually cares for the group, despite what you think.

aren't you the one who twists the truth? Sasshi, Yasusu, Komuro and Tsunku are producers-lecturers at Yoani. the seiyuu-idol group is a new project of Yoani which has nothing to do with lecturing, so where did you get the info that they will be involved in it? of course, it's still possible, as it's Yoani's project and they are involved in it, but it's not a fact like you try to present it. according to Occam's razor principle, if there are no names of Yasusu, Komuro and Tsunku in any news or press release and Sasshi is said to be a producer, then that's most probably how things really are)) she might get help and advises from them, but hey, you have to start from something, they didn't become great producers in a day as well.
    as to why Sasshi was made a producer, I think it's pretty obvious - Yasusu wants her to become a producer, as simple as that. he probably wants her to become his successor as well, that's why he made her involve in management of 48 groups, but that's just a guess.

upd: "they are also spinning it into a direct challenge toward Akimoto"
    no one is spinning anything, "rivalry with Yasusu" was born from one Sasshi's joke at press conference, press just loves those catchy lines))

ah, the twisted logic of antis at it's finest - first start the argument with baseless accusations, twisted facts and wild ideas, bully the member and when that member gets rightfully defended with counterarguments, make it look like they are the poor ones that are bullied)) you shouldn't have started it, if you didn't want it to become "Sasshi's thread", duh :/

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Oh, no. He's been here before. Just banned. :^^;:

ANYWAY

Do we have all the members who are going to the final round or is any prefecture still missing?

Can't wait for the 1st gen reveal. We should have them in a month or so. :^O^:

16. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Just a question though, what exactly does Sashi do as a "theater manager" and whenever she's given the label producer as for concerts, single (kaotan's), what exactly did she do? At times it feels like it's just a PR stunt or something.

I am aware of course of her effort to bond and get to know the members of HKT though and probably mentor them on being an idol. Though at the same time, it would have been nice if HKT48 was given a chance to succeed on their own.

17. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    ^^
    February 25 - Hyogo
    February 26 - Okayama & Tokushima

We probably get around 100 Finalists.

18. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    SERIOUSLY?? whoa now I know I don't have any reason to elongate the convo anymore, thanks for the info.. kudostar out :cool:

I personally always imagining the theatre on a ship is something that will be more luxurious. Well I have no idea if the kind of ship that we're talking about is a regular ship or a cruise

well I leave this to @fatrain all I know is in kaotan song she's in charge of the lyrics, clothes, makeup and covers of the single. Because of a limited budget, the dress used by Kaotan is made from newspapers involving AKB48.

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Churi produced a show for SKE, and there was a tv show about it. She did some training of members, she picked the set list (as I understood it), and she worked backstage to make sure that members appeared on time, etc. In that case, she also announced from backstage, and of course acted like Takamina to encourage the other members.

I don't know about Sasshi, but I expect it would be similar.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Rist

Rist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    I have been here for years as a reader but never made an account until a few days back, why lie about it?

I think this is about right, probably is some PR thing and a way to get more airtime/shows. We can't forget that behind a group there are a lot of people involved with years of experience in their respective fields which makes me wonder about who is really running STU in the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.