STU48 Official App Game Thread "STU48 no Shichi Narabe" - The game has released now!!

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by marioworldakb, Dec 26, 2017.

1. ET920

ET920 Member

My best streak is 4, so I got the rewards for 1 and 3 (111, 555 coins and 4 10x cards). But well, there aren't that many variants they can create: most points, most first places, etc. They should have created STU Cards instead, which could have opened a wider range of games and events.

2018-02-08 14.18.44.jpg 2018-02-08 14.29.54.jpg 2018-02-08 14.30.02.jpg

2. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Make sure to log in today to get the birthday card of Michu!
    And I hope you all got Marina's birthday card a few days ago!

I've played against Momona a few days/weeks ago (when stage48 was down). It was quite late. Between 2/3 AM JST. Surprised me quite a bit.

3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Do you guys spend your heart refills as soon as you get them? I feel like I'm hanging on to mine for no reason. I also feel like the RNG for getting more Honoka cards is really low. I've done 4 10-draws plus one prefecture specific and I've only gotten one Normal Honoka this entire time. This game doesn't want me to have more.

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Just spam the hearts whenever lol the events now are not that attracting other than you can still play with the members whenever they are up.

Also you stack more hearts and and gold as reward anyways

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Remember to grab the hinachan bday card today!

6. Cio

Cio Kenkyuusei

There was a pretty nice update today! Missions have been introduced(with rewards for completing missions), you can now buy additional emotes using coins, and a "member icon" gacha has opened (It's super cute!)

EDIT: Oh my gosh! I forgot, there are also titles now!! I don't know how these are awarded though.

EDIT #2: No one else mentioned - there is also a designated "bonus time" (I'd assume it gives out bonus exp and coins) it takes place between 11 and 12 at night JST.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  7. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

So there was an update to the game. Here's a few changes:

TITLES:
    These are short phrases that you can set to show off your achievements. They are obtained by completing missions (explained below).

MISSIONS:
    There are two types of missions: daily and one time only. These grant prizes such as coins and titles. Daily missions include things like "tunnel" 3 times in multiplayer mode. Of note are the oshimen and tokimeki titles. Oshimen titles are obtained by playing 10 games using a girl's card. tokimeki titles are obtained by by playing against that member (I already have Chiho but I imagine some of these are going to be basically impossible to get).

NEW EMOTIONS:
    The new expressions cost 600 coins each.

NEW ICONS:
    New icon gacha with the same cost structure as the old one if I remember correctly. 4 star icons featuring the members are pretty nice.

NEW BONUSES:
    There is an XP bonus for being certain ranks now. Additionally, there is a coin and XP bonus for playing against a member. I wasn't paying attention but when I played against Chiho, I think I got double coins and XP. The final bonus is Bonus time which currently runs from 10PM to midnight each day. Playing during this time grants double XP and coins (and it multiplies with other bonuses).

This update adds some depth to the game and I'm quite pleased by it. They definitely show they care about the game.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The rewards are so satisfying. So easy to farm gold :D

I'm back into playing this game a bit more now lol

9. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I really like the update. As someone who likes to try and complete missions, this should be fun, however, the ones for playing against the girls I'll probably have to forget about.

10. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I don't think there's any mission that requires you to play against the girls. If you mean those missions with the members' names in them, you have to play with this member as your oshimen, not against the member. Once you complete the 10 plays mission, you will get a "member name oshi" thing you can put under your name for that member and unlock another mission to play 100 times with this member as your oshimen.

11. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    It's the missions after those on the list, like pages 2 through 4. "name" honnin to 1kai taisen.

12. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Oops, completely missed those :blush: Yeah, those seem pretty much impossible...

13. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

Btw, if you want impossible, the missions aren't just play with the member once. Play against a girl once to get bronze, 3 times to get silver and an unknown amount (probably 5) to get gold. The gold titles are appropriately called "<member> no kiseki" because it'll take a miracle to get them.

14. Hadas

Hadas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I see that I'm not the only one that can't play. Did they announce that they are fixing it?

15. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    What issue are you having? I'm able to play.

16. Hadas

Hadas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  17. qpet

qpet Future Girls

18. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

lol I spent 3600 yen because I was sick of using just an N... and I'm impatient. ;∆;

I didn't even get a second copy of Cuca's N let alone anything rarer so I just. impulse bought. lol

Well the good news is now I have her... R. Well it's something?? lol

To be fair I wouldn't have spent if it was just as barebones as it was until now but with the new update I actually think it's worth it to put some money toward the game, support the devs and all that...

And yes I know it's getting easier to farm coins but shh I already said I'm impatient.

ALSO YES I KNOW I COULD HAVE REROLLED but I have a personal policy to not reroll my main account on any gacha games... For my own sanity's sake. I've... seen my friends reroll games for days wishing they could play the damn game already. So I avoid that at all costs.

On another note, one thing I'm a little disappointed about is that the titles for playing with the members are not retroactive. I've had 3 (I think) matches with the members and none of those titles, so obviously it's only from here on out. Guess that would probably be a bit too much to ask though since there's probably nothing that stores your opponent history.

19. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Yeah, I guess a lot of people, including myself, got to play against a lot of members in the beginning because the girls were playing all the time too. Now it needs a lot more luck to play against them.

20. Hadas

Hadas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I tried before few minutes and now it's fine. Thank you very much!