Suzumoto Miyu (Suzumon) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Miyu's latest blog post, with a couple of cute stories about being sleepy.

ec80a88ec16e443fb045194e75d3a_FLIP.jpg

@Tuturu -- Keyaki-chans can be very convincing, lol. Thanks very much to you and @Kurisu97 for the thanks. I really enjoying translating Mon's posts. I feel as if I have gotten to know her a lot better by doing it. But I will be away from home for a month or so, beginning in about ten days, and won't be able to do much here. I'll be back after that, though.

2. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I feel the same way! About knowing her that is and that's thanks to you. At first my oshi was berika/shida but reading your translations I've come to appreciate her talents and effort in wanting to change herself. Have fun on your trip! Although the rest of us will be Mon-less for a while, we'll make do in google translate lol

3. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I really love that photo - her hair :cute: This time's post would've been top-notch if she talked about it. Nevertheless, I love it. That story about her father taking her out for a drive to get her to fall asleep and her adventures as a sleep demon were fun things to know about her. This is perhaps my favorite post of hers.

@ukifune have fun on your trip! Like @Tuturu said, we'll let ourselves (barely) survive with google translate lol

4. luanacid

luanacid Kenkyuusei

Just became her fan! But from my point of view she looks a little bit chubby, isn't she? I'm worried because being a chubby idol often bring disadvantages like AKB's Owada Nana or HKT's Tashima Meru :(

5. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Really? I don't see her as chubby actually. Maybe if I see photos for comparison then I'd realize.
    Though someone who I see as a bit chubby (from my point of view, that is) is Neru. But, as you can see, she's really loved, so I don't see how it can be a disadvantage.

6. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Nah, she looks fine. She's one of the first keyakichans that caught my eyes. Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

7. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I don't think she's chubby, it must be the shape of her face which looks like a cute acorn or chestnut either way whatever weight she gains is part of her growth. Her look now is more mature and elegant. Plus she has dance to help her burn calories. ;)

8. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Chubby suzumon is cute suzumon.

9. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    She has a naturally round face and other round features, but her body itself isn't necessarily chubby. I mean, at least not like Meru chubby. She's fit and in shape, either way.

10. luanacid

luanacid Kenkyuusei

Yah, I hope so too. The reason she caught my eyes is that I like Emi Takei and when I watched TV a few days ago, I saw a girl whose face really looks like a chubbier version of Emi whom is Suzumon.
    More interesting thing is both of their hometown is Nagoya where I am working now :) Hope someday I could see Suzumon perform live in a Keyakizaka concert in Nagoya.

11. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Does anyone know where I can watch the short ver of Miyu's 4th Single PV? Can't watch it on the official channel because of where I'm from.

12. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
  13. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Miyu blog post telling people not to call the upcoming live a "birthday live," but a "First Anniversary of Our debut" live. Lol. She sounds really up and ready to go!

As for the PV, I have trouble understanding it myself, but I think she says that she became famous in the spirit world for doing things to grant the last wishes of spirits whose unfulfilled desires were holding them back from crossing over and leaving this world behind. I'm not sure how she helped the guy who was eating; but she helped a schoolgirl who had been bullied by acting as her friend; and then what the third woman asks is too horrific for us to even know, lol. I've seen the PV praised. It's a bit above the middle of the pack in number of views.

15. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Fukyouwaon AR - Habu, Mon & Nijika ver

https://twitter.com/keyakento46428/status/848981330536706048

Sasuga Monta! her moves are snappy and precise

Thanks as always! Poor Mon can't even drink iced beverages. She probably keeps wanting to drink cold water or juices especially after rehearsals. Thanks for correcting us Mon! Even our thread says it's a birthday live, I guess technically Keyaki birth date is not April but August.

Also I've been wondering how much input they have on the PV or do they have any say at all.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2017
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks for the AR, @Tuturu: she's snappy, precise...and fluid. Sorry i don't know how much input they have into PVs. I'm guessing (a) not much and (b) it varies.

Hirate and Mon speaking for the Laguna Ten Bosch theme park's 360-degree theatre (both come from that area, Aichi prefecture); then the theatre's presentation of K46 (which is outstanding if you go to the YouTube site and/or switch to 720p or 1080p). Not enough Mon, but some good moves:

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  17. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Mon's slip up at 0:28 of the first video reminded me of the her slip up at their first one-man live where she was announcing the regulations before it started. It was so cute.

Btw, does anyone also notice that whenever they perform Saison, at isshun no hikari ga kasanatte her face goes serious? I don't know if it's the choreo or it's just the appropriate facial expression. Though I also do notice her having serious facial expressions when a certain dance becomes challenging.

18. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @af8! @ukifune thank you for clarifying! and i guess i need to check others' blog post too to be able to compare n_n

@Tuturu welcome! and thanks for the AR video :)
    everytime i pause the video to look at mon's posture in detail, i realize that her moves are amazing, it doesn't look awkward at all.... unlike the other members, like ukifune said, her dance moves are really fluid and must i say, effortless and clean?

i think i get what you're trying to say. she always has puffy cheeks but until now thankfully it hasn't bring any trouble to her :") and from ukifune's translations post, i think a lot of japanese fans praise her beauty and lovely aura ;) nonetheless, i think she's one of the prettiest girl in keya :)

19. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @ukifune Thanks! I guess they don't usually need to be involved in pre-production. @himawari Yes! Yes! Apart from Techi, she becomes visbly noticeable anytime she gets screentime in mvs. I'm hoping she'd get another 'center' spot on the debut anniversary, just like in the one-man live dance track.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls