Takahashi Ai

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by qilver, Jun 12, 2007.

1. dynamite

dynamite Kenkyuusei

I agree, Morning Musume without Takahashi, and I no longer have any interest in MM. When she does leave she will have my full support.

2. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

hard to believe that she has been there about six years now, since she was 15 years old...now she is 21, all grown up, and ready to move on....it'll be sad, but i am happy for her at the same time...if she goes solo...like Natsumi Abe....i will make sure to keep up with her, and continue to love and support her!! daisuki ai-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

3. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

solo Ai-chan carrer onegai!!!! ^^

she is the best Momusu now u.u

4. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

she could be heading toward that direction, and with the good experience and exposure she is getting as an MM member, she would do just fine and has the wonderful singing/dancing talent and beautiful looks. Go Ai-chan! ;)

5. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

^^ totally agree... Ai-chan have everything to be a solo singer ^^

6. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

most defintely, she has what it takes to go solo, and i think she is heading toward that direction, when she does step away from MM, which is inevitable, it'll be sad, but happy for her too at the same time.

7. akasu

akasu Kenkyuusei

I agree that without Aichan MM sadly will be over for me.I like the others alot,and think that the group still has the potential to put out some great stuff, but i think even within H!P there must be a sense that once Ai is gone it might be all over. To me Ai has easily the best voice, and I totally agree that she has a hidden drive and determination that is often overlooked, but i think comes across to the other members.
    As to her hair, i once heard that there is a custom in japan that when you undertake a commitment or a new path/responsability, to cut off your hair is like a sign of new begining or a sacrifice for it. this made sense to me as rika did this too, but its just speculation on my part.
    Ai was the first idol i really got into, and I will always support whatever endeavours she undertakes, but it will be sad to see her leave momus.

8. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

She has made her place in H!P stardom, and has establish herself as top tier, and i think she is ready to move on, i am prepared for her to move on after Momusu. :)

9. Swtme03

Swtme03 Kenkyuusei

Wow... all this talk about when Aichan graduates and it's only been half a year since she became leader. :confused: It makes me sad to think that she will actually one day leave MM :sigh: :( i dunno if i could handle it. I just know for a fact I'll cry when I hear about it and then end up bawling when the day actually comes. :cry:

AGH! don't want to think about it!
    Maybe this will help take my mind off of it ;)
    [​IMG]

AICHAN KAWAIIIIIII <3 <3
    GAKI-SAN MO!!

10. Chivor

Chivor Kenkyuusei

Aichan graduating eh. She'll go one day and after that I just hope she has a good future. I don't want her to end up being like the OGs. >.<

11. Crepuscular

Crepuscular Kenkyuusei

Don't really like ppl speculating her graduation, it's kinda a bad omen :p

12. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    ^
    ^

what a photo!!!!!!!!!! love ai-chan!
    i wish her the best after graduation, and i do hope she goes out with a huge celebration, 2008 could be the year for her to move on. :D

13. Susu123

Susu123 Kenkyuusei

Takitty is just so amazingly gorgeous. I think that imo she is one of the prettiest asian idols hands down.
    <3. & I hope she doesn't leave mm anytime soon because shes the only member left in MM that I think is worth watching.

14. lunacat

lunacat Kenkyuusei

I'll be devastated when she eventually leaves :cry:

15. Susu123

Susu123 Kenkyuusei

^
    Yeah its sad that it is inevitable but Takitty is the kind of idol that will find more work no matter what.
    Thats cause shes an amazing lil idol. <3

16. nikitty104

nikitty104 Kenkyuusei

I agree with the fact that when she's gone, there won't be any reason to keep up with momusu..
    i'll feel bad for risa though :(

takitty, i think, would do amazing on her own so as much as i'm not looking forward to morning musume being ai-chan less, i'd like to see how things go when she's solo.

more than likely she'd end up being put in a misc. group project
    (we all know how tsunku is)

17. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

^I think she got all to be a solo singer *O*

GO TAKITTY!!! <3

18. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

let's say i'd be surprised if she doesn't announce her retirement from Momusu in 2008. I think it is her time to go solo, and i wish her the best! i think i would lost complete interest once she leaves, even though i like JunJun and Risa a lot too.

19. Susu123

Susu123 Kenkyuusei

I really don't know if her personality is strong enough yet. Shes getting better she used to be really dry.

20. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Takahashi has problems with showing a strong character, yes!
    I mean, all people has a personality, Takahashi just have a really hard time showing hers. Or maybe she's just out-shined by the other girls who has a stronger personality.

Takahashi used to be in my top 3 of the MM girls, because of her voice and beauty.
    But when I had been a fan of MM some time, I realized that voice and looks doesn't do it for me.
    For me, it's more important they have a strong personality, than a strong voice.
    Which made Takahashi go all the way down to a 8th spot on my MM ranking (she can't go lower though, because then she has to beat Linlin :roll: )
    Same reason why Koharu is now my 4th favorite. (She used to be all the way in the bottom) because I disliked her voice. But then I feel in love with her strong character/personality.

<3 :D