Album Takahashi Minami 1st (Aishi te mo ii desu ka?) (16/10/12)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Kamine

Kamine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    I agree with this. The songs she releases is also really important. She needs a hit song or one with a good tie in to make her more known as a singer. I think the association with 365 has really helped Sayanee in that aspect.

Overall I enjoyed her album. All the songs are really different. I'm just glad she has more songs to add to her setlist for her concerts.

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Takahashi Minami's 1st Album (Aishi te mo ii desu ka) (3rd Week Sales)
    Week 3:
    826 (12,440) (90th)

3. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Do either of the types have any bonuses?

4. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    There's photo's...but I have no idea if they're insert photo's or just like bonuses from stores...I saw them at FromJapan.

5. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    My thoughts on all of the songs in her album.
    Two things that surprised me about this album was the variety of songs and also the range of her singing voice. I was pleasantly surprise she could sing so high.

1. "Kagami yo Kagami"
    I'm a big fan of her singing rock. The MV was very artistic and she's beautiful. The only downside was that the set was a bit cheap.
    2. "GIRLS TALK"
    I wasn't a fan of this song when I first heard it. Mostly because the key was really high. But after watching her sing it on tv it made me change my mind. Her live singing is so much better compared to the recorded version.
    3. "Itoshiku te koishi sugi ter"
    This one is one of my favorite songs in the album.
    4. "Twinkle"
    This song is good. Her voice and the song reminds me of Hitomi no tobira.
    5. "Yume uru shojo ja i rare nai"
    This song sounds a bit old school (not sure if that's the correct term). It's a genre I haven't heard her sing before so its a nice change.
    6. "Egao"
    I love her voice here. I watched the clip from Mujack where she's sitting on a stool and singing this song its excatly how I imagined her performing this.
    7. "Katsudon in da house"
    Her showroom performance of this song showed that this song is suppose to be a fun and cute song. Similar to Girls Talk the key is very high but she didn't seem to have any trouble singing it.
    8. "Unbalance"
    I would like to see her sing more songs like this in the future. I think her voice really fits this type of songs. This song help showcase her unique voice. It reminds me of Nakamori Akina's songs.
    9. "Kiss Miss Kiss"
    It's a very good pop song. Since she wrote the lyrics for this song I'm interested in the lyrics.
    10. "Watashi no shomei"
    Very upbeat and fast song. It sounded like she was rapping most of the song. In my opinion I don't think a lot of people can pull this off so well.
    11. "Someday"
    I understand why she likes to sing this at the end of her live. It's a perfect song for an ending or closure.
    12. "Ano Sora"
    The lyrics she wrote for this song is beautiful. I'm glad she included the chorus voices in her album.