Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  2. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    ^so cute <3 that ponytail really suits her :blush:

oh now that's more understandable ..... take boss Takamina as a role model , hehehehe :cool::cool::cool:

i wonder if they are going to make Ikoma a captain or something like that though?! o_O

i don't really care if it's scripted or not ....but i'm curios how do you know that sherlock ??? :eek::^O^::hehe:

3. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    You can tell it is scripted simply by the fact they had rehearsed the dances for the song with the mechaike duo. Also the fact that Miichan had a handkerchief on her the whole time. Or the fact that every freaking episode of the show features something extreme which could result in fines and even cancellation of the show if it was not planned.

But I do agree that some stuff may have been kept a secret to a few members. Even so, they clearly knew he wasn't "dead" as the group created a perfect formation around him even when Takamina and Mayuyu were pulling him.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

5. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It appears to me that you are not talking about Mechaike special dokkiri where Minami was forced to graduate because of scandal, but rather the 27 jikan terebi performance where she helped Okamura san getting up in middle of performnce.. That is not Mechaike special.

Btw, I really thought you have concrete proof but it seems you really doesnt understand how Japanese societies works, and how Japanese variety TV works. Do you even watch variety than other 48Group variety shows?

Firstly, it is normal for Japanese to carry handkerchief everywhere. In fact, almost all people, regardless of age, gender and occupation bring handkerchief to schools or shopping malls! It has nothing to do with whether it is scripted or not. This is just gross misunderstanding of Japanese societies. It is even a more common occurence than Japanese wearing masks... which are very very common in daily activities since quite a majority of people wear masks in public place.

And about the scenario which can makes the show disband. This is rubbish. This kind of dokkiri is nothing compared to regular Japanese variety shows and pranks. No, it doesnt have any single risk to be disbanded or whatever risk you mean..

I agree that some parts might be scripted, but your argument is ridiculous and you were saying it as if you hold a concrete proof.

6. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

This was FNS 27 hour program.

I think members know Okamura-san will come join Dance but they don't know he pretend fainted or dead ppl. (Mayuyu and Takamina).

But some member just saw face of Okamura. They must thought this is dokkiri program sure.(Miichan and other members)

BTW there was many artist was teased by Okamura too in this program.
    BTW2 If some members of AKB know about that.
    They maybe not did surprise face or Gross face.

7. TakaOshiMina

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    lol i thought you were talking about Takamina mechaike dokkiri scandal !!! and yeah lol i believe that performance was scripted ! it was fun anyways hhhh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Takamina 755:

"Thank you to everyone who had came out despite the heat!
    Live outdoors was great!
    Staff had prepared shaved ice for us in the waiting room
    Shaved ice festival lol
    Beside me, Mayu is
    Turkey~! lol
    Endless repeat of meat and shaved ice!
    ヾ(´・∀・)ノ✨"
    credit : wen48
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CHIBIZ :^O^:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    matched outfits lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Takamina 755:

"After FNS rehearsal, I went for the NYLON×WEGO fitting I had a fun time.
    After that,
    to PUNYUS’s exhibitionヾ(´・∀・)ノ
    I found a shirt that’s made for me.
    Katsu KATSU?
    I had a shock
    It’s seems like an outfit made specifically for me who loves katsudon
    Of course I bought it lol
    Looking forward to it arriving Others included salmon roe and lady’s fingers.
    Rie-chan got salmon roe, Sae-chan got lady’s fingers, the 3 of us are having matching outfits (・∀・)"
    credit :wen48

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

about Takamina and the rumors that she'll be on Attack on Titan movie:-
    A fan went to handshake on July 25th and asked Takamina “I heard that there’s a Takahashi Minami in Attack on titans credits!” and Takamina smiled, replied “I can’t answer that yet.”
    credit : wen48

OMG !!! i hope it's really her asmjhgdabavdaskda , i'm so excited right now :^O^:

8. TakaOshiMina

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    [​IMG]

i uploaded Takamina's performance of "Itoshisa no accel" from Request hour 2015 on youtube , btw.....here it is:

if the video does not show watch the video here

that "Katsu" Tshirt that Takamina bought is so cute btw , even though we all know she has a horrible fashion sense XD and the fact that she went shopping with sae is not making the situation better XDDDD oh well at least Miichan and her "interesting" fashion sense wasn't there :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

about the attack on Titan movie ........ what are the odds that Takamina will feature in it ??? i mean i know we have speculations but she herself said that isn't interested in acting at all and it's "impossible" for her

now that reminds me of this , her mask is a titan :eek: was that a hint :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    [​IMG]

9. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    That would be funny if Takamina was in Attack on Titan, but if she is it's only a small cameo. She's not listed in the main credits and I've seen the actors making their rounds on tv shows with clips and Takamina is in none of them.

10. ariette

ariette Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Haha maybe Takamina played the role of that one titan that looks exactly like her! You guys know what I'm talking about right?
    Although I think she would have a lot of fun cosplaying as one of the extra soldiers too ^^

11. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I agree with you about main actress hadn't list name Takamina
    I'm not sure Takamia will be human or Titan.
    But I guess she will be human because she have to dye black hair.

btw I remember minami told secret job on radio no3b
    "I have to dye white hair for acting have alien attrack human.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

^
    According to people who had went to watch Attack of Titans sneak previews, the ending credits had Takahashi Minami in it.

Fans are guessing it is the lady who spoke at the start of the movie as no one seen her in the movie itself.
    cr Wen48

Attack of Titans Opens in Japan on August 1st!
    I 'm excited left 3 day about Takamina will confirm about this or not?

I found Acchan upload video
    from Acchan's blog 20090824
    Takamina obviously stuck under a chair during one of her photo sessions with Acchan. XD 頑張って、高みな!

lol I love this video.

Minami is cute when she smile happy time.

12. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    If you want to believe that, okay. It's obvious that it was scripted. I never said anything about the graduation dokkiri so yes, I was talking about the live show. That was all planned.

13. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    You are talking about the ob vious thing lol. Still it is really worrying that you dont really know about Japanese culture and yet brush off my comment abt that.

14. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

FNS event
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  15. TakaOshiMina

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    i really love this performance <3 "cat's eyes"

these dark songs fit Takamina well !!! <3 <3 <3

Halloween Night

is it only me or Takamina got a little screen time here ? nevertheless i actually love the costumes contrary to many people it seems , i still dislike the song lolz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so cute >.< <3
    [​IMG]

16. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

^
    I think Yui more got screentime than Takamina. In HWN song.
    I afraid if Takamina was center in next single of AKB then she will got little screen.

17. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Now I prefer seeing them in these outfits for Halloween Night over the shiny disco-ball-like ones...ah well.

@rabyo Yuko got some decent screen time in the Mae Shika Mukanee PV. I'm expecting the same case for Takamina when she centers. :)

18. AKBLife

AKBLife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Takamina looks great. I like it when she wears her bangs to the side rather than straight down it fits her better.

It was surprising to hear them include the instrumental beginning of everyday katyusha. It was absolutely beautiful. It reminded me of the old akb and made me realize how much it's changed and how soon takamina will be graduating.:(

She got great amounts of screen time which is awesome. I love seeing her :blush:. Except for Halloween night. And personally I like their original costumes for the song better than whatever they're wearing now. Takamina looks so cute as a cat.

19. AKBLife

AKBLife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  20. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Sayanee wore them in Durian Shounen, I am guessing to help Riripon stand out more. Takamina wears em better.