Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Yus83

Yus83 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    do you remember which episode in ariyoshi?

2. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

(news) "Baitoru × AKB48 Special Live" will be broadcast live on Nico Nico Namahousou, too! It will start from 15:00 on 10th August.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Takamina: SUGEEE! *sobs*
    Kawaei: Takamina san crying too much Takamina:
    I LOVE AZUMI.......I LOVE AZUMI SO MUCH
    CR.syarovski/

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  3. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I'm going to have to say her height once again, I'm sorry. :^^;:

I was so intrigued by how similar we were in height that I wasn't expecting her to be in the spotlight so much at first. (Then again, Natsumi Abe from Momusu was popular even though she was short, so I shouldn't have been surprised.) However, I started listening to more AKB songs that Takamina have sung, and that's when I noticed her singing voice. She quickly became one of my favorites because it was hard at the time to find people in a Japanese idol group who can sing in deeper voice registers like Takamina and Sayaka can.

And of course, AKBingo...I learned about Takamina and her personality so much that I just ended up loving her in general. I don't know if I'll be able to find another kami-oshi I love as much when Takamina graduates.

4. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Takamina was the first idol whose name I learned, from watching some AKBingo videos I stumbled upon on youtube several years ago. She stood out to me because she was such a happy energetic girl even though she was mocked a lot for not being idol-like. I guess it was because she seemed like the underdog that I liked her. Obviously she's grown so much since then, I loved her more and more every year, and I'm happy I got to watch it all in real time. It's an incredible feeling to watch the one idol you like start from humble beginnings and grow up to be the soul of the group. :D

5. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

from concert SSA
    I wonder she will cosplay of Attack on Titan when Janken event? But I want her that clothes with long hair ponytail hairstyle. I think she will look cool.

She had news at
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...n-1st-live-action-attack-on-titan-film/.91202
    Funimation hosted the world premiere of the first film in Hollywood last month. Funimation's license includes theatrical, video-on-demand, home video, and broadcast rights, and the company plans to release the first film in American theaters this fall.

6. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^Maybe she could do Sasha?If I remember well,she have a ponytail!She could munch on a potato!That would be funny!Or she could do that one that have glasses and is obsesses with Titans!She would look cute/hot because it would be also like her cop character in MG2!

7. AKBLife

AKBLife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I first started watching akb0048 and really just fell in love with it I loved the whole concept.<3 I started looking into it more and turns out there was an actual group. I started looking at what they were in real life because I wanted to compare. In the process I started seeing what they did. I wanted to decide on one to root for but I just couldn't decide. Acchan and yuko were both popular and centers so I wanted to choose between them 2 but something was off I just couldn't ind myself to be a true fan. I started to watch akbingo and realized takamina could be a choice she was just so funny an real. I looked up her picture that year and realized just how beautiful she was.

[​IMG]

I really just realized she was the one I truly wanted to support.:cute:<3<3

8. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    Well, finally I have to say the truth. First time it was hard for me to remember anyone so I think ' Ah, she is smallest i can easily find her:banana:'. But she was the cutest girl I've ever met:1st:. But sorry I couldn't remember what ep it was but I have to say that even I watch it 3 times I still cry:cold:. There was a story about Iwake maybe as well.
    p.s. Her fashion stlye ia interesting:^^;:.

Attached Files:

9. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    Takamina ..... I know you love Asumi but you already have AOT:p.

10. Saeko

Saeko Kenkyuusei

Agreed! I had actually hoped she would've gotten Sasha's role but... height LOL Janken is always loads of fun!

11. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

12. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    i want her t do some character that near her height maybe she could do a danso to be Levi[hehe]

13. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    @Tiana Could you make your signature a bit smaller please? It's really taking up a lot of screen space. It's like 10+ times larger than your actual messages. Thank you.

14. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Speaking of which, there is a limit for how big your signature can be according to the Stage48 rules. Best to change it now before a mod removes it.

Anyways, I'm a bit excited for the Takamina/Sasshi version of Ashita wa Ashita no Kimi ga Umareru from the concert. Just listened to the song for the first time yesterday and it sounds amazing! :)

15. Saeko

Saeko Kenkyuusei

Guhhhhhhh, the need to see the concert increased!! They brought back the song? That was one of my favorite sub-unit songs!! CHOCOLOVE flashbacks... Just yesterday I saw GIFs on Tumblr from the PV.

16. Fina Chairani

Fina Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizuno Airi
    I'm forget how I'm fall in love with Minami. Hahaha...

As I remember, I'm fall in love with Minami (and also Shinoda Mariko) when I saw them on AKB48 Documentary No Flower Without Rain.
    Takamina appointed to be a soukantoku and Shinoda Mariko appointed to be a Team A captain.

17. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    i missedd the first kami7.:(

Have any of you watch the HN full PV?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2015
  18. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

19. Yus83

Yus83 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Thank you :)

20. GOBlue

GOBlue Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Takamina in parachute pants channeling MC Hammer =Hilarious win :1st:[hehe][hehe]