Takahashi Minami's successor (2ch topic)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by honeysenpai, Apr 16, 2012.

1. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    Interesting topic just came up on AKB Matomenba-.

Who do you think will succeed Takamina?

You can say no one, but please give a good reason why you think so.

As for me, I think it will be....

Team
    4所属、 島田晴香

2. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

Re: Who will become Takahashi Minami's successor? A 2ch topi

here are my picks :

if i could pick any members within 48 groups, i would pick Yamamoto Sayaka from NMB48. She is a good captain and i think she could be perfect for Takamina's successor. But if i could only pick someone from Team A, it will be Iwasa Misaki. Wasamin is one of the talented members in AKB48 and she could be a great captain that sing Enka :)

3. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

Hm, it's kind of tough to say, but i would probably say that there may be no member that will fill that role she currently has, or not for a while anyway.

The thing with takamina is, she has been there from the beginning, and her role as captain of akb seems to have developed over years. Her leadership qualities are well known i'm pretty sure by a lot of people, including aspiring members. As a result, it seems like she is able to command the respect of all current members, as well as new.

It's her personality as well, i think that her love for AKB is pretty profound, and whilst i'm sure a lot of members feel the same way, it's not as obvious, and as a result, it's hard to find a replacement.

With the mentioned candidates above^, i don't think Wasamin would be suited much. Maybe it's because she is still young, but i can't imagine her leading the entire AKB, and acting as captain. Sayanee is interesting, because she is from NMB, and she is the face of the group. She seems like she may be able to handle the responsibility, however, if we're talking about AKB, it's kind of random if she is recognised as the captain of AKB, even though she is technically not a part of it.

Maybe Jurina was moved to Team K for a reason other than her health... :hehe:

4. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

I agree with sayanee as future leader but she's nmb. Haruu is a good leader, too, but it seems that being captain is a burden for her. Jurina.. well she's ske's overall unoffical captain.

As for wasamin.... no,., definitely no. :fp:

5. lionheartedvalor

lionheartedvalor Kenkyuusei

I'd have to agree on Wasamin becoming captain. I love her, but she's not captain material.
    I don't think Aki-P/management would let Sayanee transfer to lead the entire group, but who knows...
    If Yuko doesn't graduate before/with Takamina, I can see leadership going to her (lol everything defaults to Yuko now).
    I'm thinking Haruu as well though. Maybe even Kitarie (for some reason) too.

6. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

The best captains in AKB48 right now is: Shimada Haruka, & Akimoto Sayaka
    But sometime we didn't know who is the girl with the captain's material unless they give her the position, like Kashiwagi Yuki.
    But it might also be some member from Team A, as the leading team.

7. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

Maybe I'll agree with everyone who choose shimada haruka... [hehe] [hehe] [hehe] ... my feeling just said so... Sayaka almost reached 24/25 so she's too old.... *or maybe she will leading akb for another 2-5 years if she is the leader.... or maybe remon will lead the group! [hehe] [hehe] [hehe] [hehe] [hehe] :XD: :XD:

8. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

I think that too. Yuko does a lot of captain roles for takamina when she feels sick and always helps her. I think that if she was around Mayu's age then she would be a good captain [rock]

Other members I think (also mentioned above): Shimada Haruka, Akimoto Sayaka- these two are a little old as well... So maybe Jurina.

I don't think that Yukirin, Sayanee, Wasamin are suitable for the leadership postition. Not because their not good captains but because I think AKB needs some strong person that can be bossy at times :p

EDIT: I read one of the post on that website and one of it says:
    Before Takamina, no Takamina
    After Takamina, no Takamina
    how cute :XD:

9. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

Sorry, maybe it's because i don't know too much about Paruru, but she doesn't seem bossy. Are you sure you don't mean Shimada Haruka? That's who most seem to be saying, and i can see why, she does seem to be a good leader of team 4, even if she isn't officially the "captain". Shimazaki is Paruru, and since when was she old lol

10. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

Oh yeah Shimada Haruka :D THanks gonna change that :blush:

11. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I can agree Haruka Shimada will make a great leadership role, too bad her seniority level doesn't really appeal to the entire AKB48.

I'd say Mariko Shinoda might do well, since she seem pinned to the teacher roles in music videos and does have many qualities fit for the girls to follow. Too bad her age might be a reason that she might not stay too long either.

Since I believe in Miho Miyazaki. I want her to give a shot in leadership since she can be a great talker.

12. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Well who's the member who have been caring and take care of all the members, been there beside them when they're crying, motivating them when they're in low spirits, support them, fast-detect problem of members even when they're not showing them in the open, got great mc-ing skills and be the voices of all members? These are all Takamina traits. If she show many of the said traits, then she's the most qualify to be Takamina successor and i will support her. And one more thing, it makes no sense if the successor is not from AKB48 because AKB48 is the mothership of ALL48, if there's a main leader, she must come from AKB.

13. Jun

Jun Kenkyuusei

I agree.

I think only Takamina and Yuko have this attributes now

14. ET920

ET920 Member

:lol: at those saying Shimada Haruka is the best captain, when she isn't even one.

15. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15

Sorry, I meant Oba Mina

16. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

I think it depends on when it needs to happen.

If that's something to be happen very soon, then I guess Haruu may not be a good choice, as there are still many senior members in terms of generation.
    In that case, Akimoto Sayaka would be better, or even Yuko.

17. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

^ True... but, everyone assumed that she'd be tagged with the gig when the new team was announced... and then again after Oba's suspension.

I think that the folks around her see her in that light, but I don't know if she feels confident in that role. I'm sure if they pass the ball to her, she'll do her best to run with it, but you could tell by when Oba returned, she just wasn't really ready to handle it.

But yeah, I don't know who TakaMina will pass the matrix of leadership on to. Really, I don't see anyone replacing her when she leaves. The group will be in shambles at that point. She's the heart of the outfit and it's hard to see anyone else fitting the bill.

18. prataz

prataz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika

That's when AKB0048 comes into play.

Every audition will be about finding the next Takamina, Acchan etc and they will be groomed to become the same personality as their namesake...

Or we can find a young skinny boy to cross-dress as a girl to enter AKB48 due to his crush but end up becoming the new LEADER.

But jokes aside, I think it's unfair for us to put the same standards of Takamina to the new leader.

Each leader has their own style of leading and if it's always Takamina style, we will be like AKB0048, cloning each leader after the TAKAMINA Template.

It will be interesting to see how the new generations will flare under the stress of taking over the AKB48 mandate.

19. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

I have another suggestion after thinking about this during my shower :lol:

How about Miichan?
    A 1st Gen. Still relatively young. A regular senbatsu.
    Extensive relationship in the 48 family including newer generations and other sister groups.
    And close friend of Takamina.

She may not be a naturally born leader, but I think she could take up this role if she's assigned too.

20. ET920

ET920 Member

Oh, don't worry, you didn't say she was a captain ;) There is no need for an existing captain to be her successor (after all, if she leaves Team A will need a new captain, and that new captain could be AKB48's captain as well).

I thought about Miichan being captain of Team K when Sayaka stepped down, but people complained that she wasn't a Team K original and that disqualified her. So, I am somewhat guessing the same people would think the captain of Team A (and AKB48) needs to be one of the first generation.