Takajo Aki (Akicha) / 6th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Jasey, Dec 29, 2008.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Today ticket selling for Akicha's Theater drama "Backdoor" started.
    Edit: I have to correct myself, the name of the drama is 自慢の男 or Boast of a man/Boast of man. Backdoor is the name of the Theater company. Google translate fooled me.
    C1sZ5IfUAAE-Q_m.jpg

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  2. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Hello, long time no seen. I just peep in for telling you that Akicha have got a new small job, only for a night but that's better than nothing. On March 26 she will be MC on stage in a "Session Live"-underground Idol event. It's UG idols sing 昭和-SHOWA idol songs. She will also sing a bit. More info as usual on my blog. Bye.

Edit: She will also be on Abema TV online showbiz news 2/15 17:00 to 18:00 with a co-actor of the stage drama.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Thanks for keep up dating news about Akicha...

4. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Thanks, I will do as much as I can do. Most pics and other stuff I will post in my blog, no spam here on S48, but more important things I will also post here.

And also, thanks mod.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  5. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Abema TV event is ready and it seems to have gone well. I coldn't watch because Abema don't send abroad. I have put up some pics on my blog and here is one of them.
    C4seckMWEAAtovH.jpg

6. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Now it's Tuesday the 21:rd in Japan and today is the premiere of the Theater drama where Akicha is one of the actors. Good Luck Akicha and I hope you will get the flowers I ordered here from Sweden. For those who is following my blog already know this I'm gonna tell you, but for the rest Akicha have told us that she and Mariyagi will have a DJ gig at NUDE SUPPERCLUB in Takamatsu.

7. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Well, now we know Gotbild is ok. #LastNightinSweden

8. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I'm busy so I don't have time to write so much but I want to say that so far the theater drama is working. The fans who have been there were satisfied. My flowers came a bit late, the stage had started, but fans took care of them and pointed out where they came from. I can also tell you that the theater will release a stage DVD later.

9. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    As I wrote earlier the stage is rolling on. 4 performances left now. As you know there are more info and pics on my blog, but the following pic from Rie is so new it can not be seen there, yet. She and Komari visited the theater yesterday.
    C5fQH4XVAAAZWoD.jpg

10. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Latest news from Akicha World is this pic she tweeted from Universal Studio Japan in Osaka. What she was doing there she didn't told us but we might hope for something?
    C6XwtmxU4AIHATG.jpg

11. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Akicha and Mariyagi will have a DJ gig at Herbie Club in Hiroshima 3-24.
    C63iZuZVwAAwSk1.jpg

12. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I've started to make a time line document about Akicha's career. I've started from now and goes backward by reading in her thread. I've now come to her graduation and it's fun to see all good talks and all of the others. Haters and pessimists really wrote bullshit. Like, she will never survive without an agency. She'll soon be out of business and so on. You were wrong, she's doing good. DJ together with Mariyagi, MC soon and have also played in a theater drama. You can read for youself, it's from page 210.

And for today she first told us on Twitter she had a news at 19:00. We waited and waited and a bit late she let us know: She has started a YouTube channel! Have a look.
    if the video does not show watch the video here
    I hope we will se english subs some time.
    C68_T_IXEAAZ1do.jpg

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  13. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

I'm subscribed.

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

from Akicha channel

15. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Akicha is going to release a Solo Photobook made by her friend Tamao. She want her fans to make a fund before, it may be a risk project. More info coming on April 1.
    C7H6RJcVoAIn8QM.jpg

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  16. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Akicha's life goes on, she's very busy. Last Friday she and Mariyagi had a DJ gig in Hiroshima and yesterday she was MC. I've just posted pics from Hiroshima on my blog and tomorrow I hope the pics from MC is ready. The latest rumours say that Akicha will be a regular commentator of a short late night Kanagawa local TV show about fashion and make up starting in April. She's doing well, even without WE.

17. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Now we know more about Akicha's TV appearence. It seems that she will be a regular part of this Kanagawa local TV program about fashion and makeup. The program have been moved to Friday afternoon at 18:00 and is not so local, it can be viewed in a big part of Tokyo. It is also streamed in several channels and can also be seen on YouTube. The name is "TiARY TV + VR" and you can look at old program on YouTube. Interesting that SKE48 have been guests some times. Starts April 7.
    C8Kwu-_VwAICq56.jpg

Edit: I add this, Akicha on another Youtube channel. How do you spend 10,000 Yen at the food section of department store. She's very active now and doing well.

Edit2: It seems that Akicha belongs to the same online marketing office like this guy, VAZ.Tokyo.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  18. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    I've always liked Aki and I thought management made such a bad decision dropping her form senbatsu for sister group space (she is gorgeous, skilled, and mature)

BUT wow you really see how hard she is working ... like leaving AKB for her was better. Uhmm leaving Watanabe Pro. for me was a bit iffy, because i can see why she decided to leave but an entertainment industry like Japan u need backing power. Even though that power may ignore u if u r not popular enough. - I feel like her company might just pushed her into exclusively gravure which I feel like Aki isn't as used to as maybe Mariya -

But it seems Aki really thought it through, and is hammering out work. I really like her youtube channel btw, she has such a lovely personality and you really see how pretty she.

girls like her, Mariya, kojima, r girls who u don't worry about after grad as much.

Anyways I just wanna mention how I really feel back in love with her even deeper as a fan after her grad. She seems to enjoy life and seems like a girl who would rather see progress then stay somewhere safe (AKB).

19. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Yes, she's fantastic. Many girls drop as a stone in water when they leave AKB, but not Akicha. She took it slow for half a year after graduation but now she's working at full speed. It's a bit hard to follow her. DJ together with Mariyagi and now a Youtuber. 11 videos on her own channel and visiting other channels as well. She already has 45k followers on her own channel. On Twitter she was slowly losing follovers, say 2k during the last months, but since one week she's got 1k more followers. So she's again up at 672k. And she's doing all this on her own, not helped by WE. She's strong and have her own will. I'm impressed. Maybe her Photo Book will not be released because of to few buyers but that's no big deal. And still she can be adorable like this pic from her Instagram today.

C8dqiNPUQAEQFV8.jpg

Edit: And while I wrote this above she uploaded video #12.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  20. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild