Takajo Aki (Akicha) / 6th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Jasey, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

I only can remember the second one. That was cute, thanks for uploading! :)
    Makes you wonder why she is like that - singing and dancing don't seem to be a problem for her and one would guess she'd be much more concerned about that. I know I would :lol:
    Let's hope she can overcome it soon.

2. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    The majorest one I saw was during Miichan's "birthday" (081216). MaiMai was standing in the back and was giving a OMG WHAT SERIOUSLY? face haha. (I think that's the one your talking about Shumatsu.) She started off and like blanked and quickly apologized and did it again lol. So cute!

It's okay, I watched Haachan fail hers like 3 times+ while in the theatre :fear:
    It was great cause all the wotas were yelling hahaha.

3. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Man, now you make me want to download ANOTHER copy of A5 just to see her promotion XD It's going to be my 3rd copy <.< 2.5 GBs each, these add up.

:lol:

Ah, well. That's what I get for being an Aki fan! :rolleyes:

And I don't think I ever offered congratulations, because I wasn't active on the forums around Dec. 29 (darn you college apps!) =( Well, congrats! I see her being like Myao...fast rising to senbatsu. As if Team A needs more popularity XD

4. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

I have tons of A5 files....

Get a 1TB. I have xP And it's already 20% full of AKB48 stuff. lol... Amazing isn't it?
    My hope that it'll last me a year are now gone.

._.;;

5. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

ithebigc, no need to download the full thing (unless you want to, of couse), makistar posted a clip of it here.

6. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I've been going through Akicha's sisters blog recently, looking for references to her :love: I found an interesting one. I'm guessing she wrote this before she thought her sister would become an idol :XD: (rough translation)

This entry is from late 2007, so it's nice to know that Aki has been a fan of AKB48 for some time!

They seem quite close. I don't think Jui is allowed to blog about Aki anymore though, cause she doesn't mention her in any of her entries :( She just got into an idol unit called Domino Mode, too.

7. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

That's some interesting piece of info Jasey! Thanks for sharing :]

I learn something new everyday haha

8. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^That makes me love Aki-chan even more now! <3

9. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

That's so sweet.
    And she's lucky to be in Team A.

10. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

What a cute BLT picture!
    Might be one of the best I've seen ^_^
    Most of her pictures in the gallery are pretty cute too~
    Specially these!
    Love the first one x] I like it when she makes that expression lol.

11. sakurasi

sakurasi Kenkyuusei

^yeah.. her BLT is very cute :oops:

And... Jasey's avatar is very awesome.. especially when Aki wearing bandana, it's very cool :lol:

12. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I read that as "banana", like Aki was in a banana suit. XD

I'd love to see that. :fear: It'd be adorable. XD

13. sakurasi

sakurasi Kenkyuusei

^lol banana xD

In 1/7, Team A 5th 31st.. she introduce herself like this. (translation credit to ahounokotoba)

"akicha no cha" .. it's a cute words. :oops:

14. CupOfMidsummer

CupOfMidsummer Kenkyuusei

^I saw that while watching the LOD for it. Can she seriously get any cuter?!

And haha, wow, she likes both AKB48 and Yui! <333 I think I love her even more, if that's possible.

15. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Sae is absent on the 23rd, so Akicha can perform again :D I hope she quickly learns all the songs so that she can perform in them.

Also, at the latest Team B show Aki was there watching, which is what she did a few days before her first Team K performance. I would love if Aki was under for someone in B4, imagine her doing Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate in Yukirin's position :eek: It said she was surprised when they changed into the bosozoku outfits though, so I'm not sure...

16. sakurasi

sakurasi Kenkyuusei

^Yes, I hope she managed to do so..

OMG... I can't imagine if she will doing Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate in Yukirin position. :shock:

It will be my best day in my life :oops:

17. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I finally had to go onto her profile on the official site the other day to see if her nickname was really Akicha or if Jasey was just repeatedly for getting to add an "n" to the end. XD Strange looking nickname to me, because it just looks like...well, Akichan with the "n" left off. I don't know, just saying.

I didn't know about her sister, that's interesting! You can see a bit of a resemblance in most of her pictures, but this one looks just like Aki. Of course, it's only part of her face. XD

18. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ I never really noticed that Akicha looks like Akichan without an 'n'. I think it's a cute nickname. =P

19. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i guess the newly added Team members, do fill-ins eh?
    when do they settle in their prospective teams and stop subbing? not that it is a bad thing, but i would hate to miss Aki-chan if i wanted to go see Team A in concert and she was out subbing for another Team..oh, cannot be done cause Team A would be off when Team B or Team K is peforming at that time....

20. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

She's still no singer, but I'll give her props: performance-wise, she was pretty good in Faint in JCB. I was pleasantly surprised by her being fairly enjoyable to watch in that. I always like to see improvements in my idols.