Tano Yuka (Tanochan) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    They don't seem like they're actually doing anything but either way I'm hoping Yuka will clarify the situation.

Also really sad she didn't rank. I'll support her no matter what though.

2. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    well wasn't expecting that lol
    always supporting Tanochan no matter what

also she didn't rank again :(

3. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    COME ON! FIRST SHE DIDN'T RANK FOR THE 2ND YEAR AND NOW THIS?!?!?! :rant:

4. Suii

Suii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    First I'm super sad she didn't rank again.

But come on. She is just walking !!! besides him. Isn't she involved in a new play ? Maybe he's part of it too.

5. Wie

Wie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I'm speechless. I really don't know what to say about her or AKB48 anymore.

I really hope it's not a scandal tho. Cuz the photo is such a HD. A drama or sth, I hope.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

6. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    Wow Bunshun really spent time tailing all 300 members

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

7. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    It's look it's the newest edition of members can't have male friends!I don't know if they are dating or not but I'm always giving the girls the benefit of the doubt so I'm going to do that again!

8. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

Be an idol is not easy.
    Maybe they just hangout together during free time which its pretty normal.
    Still yeah people could think vice versa bcs she an idol.

Sighhh

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk

9. RMC

RMC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    "About 'that' (the scandal). I just went to eat with him. There is absolutely no such feeling, but it was my fault because I think that as an AKB member, it was imprudent to go to dinner with just two people. I bothered the other person"

Please believe in her, I know that Tano is a honest person.
    And sorry for my very bad english, I just want everyone not to misunderstand her.

• Like Like x 1
  10. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Can I ask where this was said?

And yes I think anyone that follows Yuka knows she's extremely honest with herself and members. I believe her.

11. Chuu

Chuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    lmao I saw some comments on 2ch and they are about Riripon, great quality of the photos and "Congrats for your marriage" and more Riripon
    I am disappointed because when I heard about "scandal", I expected something more and absolutely not sometling like...walking with a man on the street...

that being said, I am sad about her SSK result and I wouldn't be suprised if she announced graduation

12. RMC

RMC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    It was what she said from the SHOWROOM she did after SSK

13. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    Can't the members just be like "He's a senpai from my agency"? seems legit

14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Here's some additional pics along with the original in S48 approved format lol

1.jpg
    Ladies, get yourself a man that looks at you the way senpai looks at Tanochan

2.jpg 3.jpg

15. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    my thoughts exactly lmao

i'm bitter that she didn't rank. even more bitter that this "scandal" is a thing.
    At the same time, i'm starting to realize that a lot of new "scandals" happening, usually show the guy very clearly, so i don't know if this is the girls themselves generally not realizing that their actions could be perceived as a scandal, or if they do know and just don't care about fans reactions. I'm one of the fans who doesn't really care if my favorite member is dating, but i can understand why wota would disagree. Nevertheless, I would like to hear a full explanation from Tano and just a long update on how she feels about the events of today.

16. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Even if she's being honest, for member other than the chou-senbatsu, something like this will not get ignored easily, and maybe will get some punishment, just like Aki-P once said, they deal with many problematic members and treat them differently depend on the situation and so many other factors. If you compare with Naanya and Miki situation, it's just very suspicious they graduate suddenly after their scandal photos leaked.

Me too, don't care with this kind of scandalous thing, but I just won't get surprised if she suddenly announce graduation, well, I just hope it won't be happen anytime soon.

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

18. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Bunshun you bastard!!!:rant:
    Tano not ranked again, well we tried the best for her...
    But this scandal? This will impact hard for Tano future career, not only in Akb but also in outside that :rant:

19. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I don't even see why these pictures are even worth discussing

Their is nothing happening in them except them walking; no holding hands, no lovey dovey looking at each other, no nothing

I get the feeling that these days if a Idol even looks at a random guy on the street people are yelling "scandal scandal oh my god what a ****"
    Get a grip people

20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I was so sad to find out that Tanochan didn't rank and that THIS is considered "a scandal." Honestly, can't idols have friends that are guys!? They could be hugging and kissing their female friends on the cheeks and nobody would bat an eyelash. Let them breathe, for heaven's sake.
    I thoroughly believe Tanochan when she says there isn't a situation like that, and even then, I don't care if idols are romantically involved with anyone.
    Yes, I know, in Japanese idol culture idols are supposed to be untouched goddesses, but sometimes we should remember that most of them are young girls that will develop feelings at some point or another. I hope this heteronormative point of view will end soon, and that dating won't be the end of the world (or at least the end of a career) anymore.