Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @broz0rs Speaking of which, Sasshi and Meru in these pics together, their outfits are blurred, so could it be that they were recording the 10th single already and that's the new uniform? Or something related?

IMG_0889.JPG IMG_0890.JPG

2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ they had senbatsu work this weekend and it continues through the week so it's quite possible it's related to the MV

3. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

4. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I actually stoped to check the number of followers of the hkt girls just now, Meru has 29,3k (it went up to 29,5k in the mean time), then I saw Sakura and it was something like 233k (don't remember well), and I was VERY impressed by that number... and then I check Sasshi and she had like 1,7M!!!!!!!!!! Wow! She sure is popular!

5. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    the instagram is more of a surprise, sakura is actually make instagram first before sasshi and I thought sakura is really pretty and beautiful to look, I love sasshi but I admit sakura is more of an instagram beauty, so I thought her follower will beat sasshi. But then sasshi make instagram and her follower now increasing faster. Ooh this makes me wish meru had an instagram too.. (is it too much to ask?? LOL)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  6. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Yo,I did said I wanted to see Meru with some of her hair up in a ponytail!She look great here!
    Screenshot_2017-07-09-00-33-33.png
    I hope she'l were that hairstyle more often!
    Edit: Well,I what said I wanted her bangs to be pulled back like that as well,but still!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  7. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @Samara Morgane She does look nice :)

In other news: Meru centered Candy unit again, and she looks lovely! She was undering Nako's position on the lastest Team H stage:

IMG_1234.JPG IMG_1235.JPG IMG_1236.JPG IMG_1237.JPG IMG_1244.JPG IMG_1246.JPG

Although Nako's vest doesn't seem to fit Meru's chest area so well [hehe]

IMG_1247.JPG IMG_1248.JPG

8. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    ^ Yeah it was the first time that she centered this stage! She did really well.

To be honest over the last two weeks I've really realized how this twitter has been one of the best things to happen for her in while.

Stuff I've noticed:
    • Lots of photos, everyone loves photos. And especially photos entirely of other members in funny/cute ways, not only two-shots. Like those tweets with each time 4 HKT members and a quote like "Members I'd like as a girlfriend". Gets other fans to look at you, have a laugh, and be appreciative of the photos of their favs.
    • Being able to have funny back and forth SNS banter. One with Sasshi was especially good last week.
    • Being SNS savvy. I was really surprised by this. She uses a lot of hashtags in a meme-y, funny way. And she also did a Twitter live and Periscope out of the blue. I've never seen another 48 member do that.
    • It fits well with how genuinely interested she is in so much stuff, and how she can be engaging about it. Just today she tweeted about that island off of Fukuoka, which got added to the Unesco list. The action group reacted and quoted her, and she got back to them too. It's local-talent type stuff.
    She just uses her account so well, and it meshes well with her natural engaging and genuine character. I can see it being a big source of long-term growth, just for her 'career' in general. Much more than the 32k followers she now has.

I can see her having more confidence as well lately, pushed on by the good SSK spot.

9. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @DeJure Thanks for all the input! It's interesting to read all that about Meru. I don't understand a lot of Japanese so it's nice to get this perspective of her twitter from someone that understands what's going on!

I was also really glad about Meru starting twitter and I think she is doing pretty well! Specially the twits with pics of other members seem to be pretty popular so I hope she can expand on that too!

10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

SR 170712

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. Rika

Rika Kenkyuusei

Wow, you're making me feel excited. Is there a translated source where I can all these fresh hashtag memes (+others) that meru keeps posting lol. I really hope it helps her.

12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Twitter live 170712

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ that was the messiest live stream I've ever seen, they fiddled with the camera so much, but it was a lot of fun and they had great chemistry!

14. Rika

Rika Kenkyuusei

Omg Nako and Meru are the best combi. My two favorites of HKT together. Life's great.

15. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Watched the new single performance. Meru diet is working. Her hard work will keep her in senbatsu.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

16. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Meru's outfit for the first performance of HKT48's 10th single, she is looking lovely:

IMG_1349.JPG IMG_1350.JPG
    IMG_1352.JPG

She got some nice close ups:

IMG_1353.JPG IMG_1354.JPG
    IMG_1358.JPG IMG_1359.JPG
    IMG_1360.JPG

And as usual, she was very friendly:

IMG_1356.JPG IMG_1357.JPG

17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino