Stage Team A "Renai Kinshi Jourei" 2014/04/25 ~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Apr 20, 2014.

1. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Oh Rena. Her face in her first performances was "HELP! I'M SO FRICKING SCARED". Now it seems she's moved to a facial expression that say "I'm gonna cut you!"

2. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Guess who performed in a different unit yet again. [hehe]

140414 HGV (Renarin, Paruru, Sakura)

Oh and Karen got double duty. She performed Manakuri for the first time (Komari's position). :chuffed: Aaya centered it

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I just watched the 140628 LOD and I think I've never enjoyed Tsundere! more.
    Tomu + Chyori + Renarin? I'M SOLD! :^O^:

I'm so happy seeing Renarin getting more confident and such. And it's been less than 3 months since her first performance! And she's just 13! :awesome:

The only thing that could've made this stage better would be Miyabi getting a unit. Why, Team A? Y U NO LET HER PERFORM A UNIT! She's doing great in everything else! :explode:

Oh, and Ichikawa is turning into a beauty! Step aside, Naanya! :D

4. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    This mic problem is so frustrating with HGVirus… Like, that choreography is so problematic! [hehe] Nothing beats SNH's mishap with it though. The girls got confused with who was supposed to be singing haha.

Tomu's Tsundere has really revolutionized my entire life :p I love hearing her voice sound like that, because it's not what I'm used to at all! She doesn't have that "lazy" sound to her voice in Tsundere.

5. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

You should see Okada Nana performing Itoshiki Natasha to see that face!

6. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Looks like the 2014-07-30 show would be the last for a while due to the concerts. Paruru was absent so we get to see Tatsumaki in her position again. Haa-chan was filling in for Takamina. Didn't really pay attention to the MCs, so I don't know if I missed any golden moments lol

No Labrador Retriever at the end though, maybe because they're starting to promote the election single and it would be weird to do the previous one.

7. M4YUYU

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Bump bump buuump, team A will be back on the theater in 2014-08-28.

市川愛美・片山陽加・小嶋菜月・島崎遥香・田北香世子・達家真姫宝・中田ちさと・中西智代梨・中村麻里子・西山怜那・藤田奈那・古畑奈和・前田亜美・松井咲子・武藤十夢・森川彩香
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ichikawa Manami, Katayama Haruka, Kojima Natsuki, Shimazaki Haruka, Takita Kayoko, Tatsuya Makiho, Nakata Chisato, Nakanishi Chiyori
    Nakamura Mariko, Nishiyama Rena, Fujita Nana, Furuhata Nao (SKE), Maeda Ami, Matsui Sakiko, Muto Tomu, Ayaroid

With the absence of Karen, I have no idea who will fill what in regards to Kuroi no Tenshi, RKJ, and Manatsu no Christmas Rose, because RKJ is missing its two regulars (Kawaei and Karen). Manami has been filling in for Kawaei and Nishiyama, Fujita, and Haachan can do it too. It'd be cool if Nao can do Tsundere and have one of the three do Christmas Rose LOL but I doubt that will happen.

Absent:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    I wonder if it's possible Ricchan to make a surprise comeback without being announced anywhere beforehand.. I sure hope so.

Guys, where do you watch the live streams? I followed one channel before, but it got deleted and I have no idea where to look for another one tbh?

9. M4YUYU

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    @BeMyGuest I hope so!

Dunno about live stream, the times are not convenient for me to watch live. I don't know if you can watch live through DMM, but you can download the video if you have a subscription.

10. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    The Taiwan club have this doc that updates everyday with a stream that plays theaters show from each group :')

11. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Team A is back to 16-member lineup with today's (日曜日 JST) double header (2 and 6 pm JST). Both kenkyusei's Megu and Miyabi will appear. Last two shows only had 15 members on stage.
    【出演メンバー】
    市川愛美・片山陽加・小嶋菜月・高橋みなみ・田北香世子・達家真姫宝・中西智代梨・中村麻里子・西山怜那・藤田奈那・前田亜美・松井咲子・武藤十夢・森川彩香・飯野雅・谷口めぐ

Members:
    Ichikawa Manami, Haachan, KojiNats, sou-chan, Takita Kayoko, Maki-Makiho, Nakanishi Chiyori, Komariko, Nishiyama Rena, Fujita Nana, Maeda Ami, Sakipe, Muto Tomu, Ayaroid, Miyabi, Megu

12. M4YUYU

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Nice, both KKS! I love this line-up. I haven't been keeping up with the stage shows but this one I won't miss :) Go go, Tatsumaki!

@Trinu Miyabi is gonna perform yo.

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!! The super KKS returns!!

I'm starting to wonder what's their plan for these girls. PROMOTE THEM ALREADY!

EDIT:

I wonder what happened here...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  14. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    @Trinu That's just the choreography for 109 "people passing the sorrowful girl."
    I watched the early show via stream. I had hoped (but didn't really expect) the kks to get unit participation instead sakiko pulled double duty on heart gata virus and manatsu xmas. Maki doubled on heart gata v and tsundere.

If anyone here watched the evening show, was there any change in the unit lineup?

There was a real happening during the 140918 show when sakiko lost her shoe during hikoukigumo...
    soukantoku and others "helped" her out by displaying her mistake to the crowd and camera for posterity.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I might be turning into one of those KKS oshi, because these two...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

... are just lovely. :inlove:
    I still prefer Miyabi, though lol

I love how Miyabi turns a lot to Makiho for support. Which is funny, cause she's almost 17 and Maki's just 12. :^^;:

Also, even though Renarin still has a looooong way ahead of her in terms of improvement (sometimes I wonder if she knows the songs, cause she lipsyncs very badly lol), she has this look that just screams attitude. And her new hairstyle reminds me of a younger Ayumi Hamasaki. [hehe]

16. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    It's funny how both KKS are Paru-oshis ^^ Too bad Paruru wasn't present in the first stage in which both KKS appeared together. The fangirling would have been interesting. [hehe]

MC: Since autumn is coming, what kind of autumn would you like it to be?
    "Miyabi: I want to be Paruru-san & experience senbatsu work for 1 day"
    [​IMG]
    cr.: https://twitter.com/tkmn_world
    ^
    There are more Megu/Miyabi-related translations of their latest stage

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Just exactly how many times have you oshihenned? :lol:
    Miyabi and Megutan are great, I think Megu is a better fit for Team K though,

I like her new hairstyle as well but even with that improvement her face still looks somewhat "pinched". And yeah she's a terrible lipsyncher, I thought Nozawa Rena was probably the worst until Renarin came along. She should be learning the lyrics at home, it's not like she has any outside work at this stage.

@x_lambs - I haven't gotten around to watching the 140918 show yet but I definitely want to see "shoegate" :lol: . something similar happened to Kimoto Kanon on the HKT national tour a couple of days later and she had to hop around on one leg during a song :lol:

=============
    I was looking at the 140921 double performance and it was interesting in that there seemed to be more live voices singing than normal, it was nice to hear even if there were some "peaky" moments. Takamina's voice sounded awful during the afternoon performance of Nagai Hikari, like she was being throttled or something. I'm going to miss Haachan taking the lead on that song, her vocals soar so much better than anyone else currently doing that part.

More live vocals might explain some of what looked to me like tentativeness in the dancing in both shows. Note that this is just my perception and certainly not criticism, if members do have live mics sometimes then they're probably trying to avoid their voice sounding wobbly.

At the end of the evening stage Takamina got all serious for a moment and started talking about Megutan and Miyabi and it sounded like they might have had to fill in at fairly short notice. I just found the translation at tkmn_world "We're able to complete 2 show today is all thanks to Megu & Miyabi for helping out.Seeing them doing their -best, it has made us want to do our best too. Someday, when they get promoted as official member, hopefully we can celebrate it together"

Sounds like a not so subtle hint from the soukantoukou :lol:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

As a very wise woman* once said... "Oshi is not something you swap, but is a list you add to".

:awesome:

I can't help it of they put in the group such great girls. I'm even afraid of this part-timers cause I'll probably love a bunch BUT BRING IT ON!

But first, just promote this kids so they can get units.
    Has it always been like that? No units for KKS? :confused:

*That wise woman was Sasshi.

19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Some teams do and some don't, it has to be something that comes from the team manager or captain. Team A doesn't let kks do units, on the other hand Team K does. When Megu and Miyabi have performed with K, Megu did Kiseki and Miyabi did Ashita no tame ni Kiss wo

20. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    Tonight is the graduation performance of Haachan (Katayama Haruka)
    Thanks to AKB48 Taiwan Club, there are two streams available: http://qwe0401.web.fc2.com/ and http://ustre.am/1ggSE
    Members performing are: Manami, Haachan, Nattsun, Kojiharu(!!), Takamina, Kayoyon, Tatsumaki, Chiichan, Chori, Komari, Renarin, Naana, Aamin, Sakiko, Tomu, Aaya.