Stage Team B's 5th Stage [Theater no Megami] 2010-05-21

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, May 11, 2010.

1. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

Yukirin's song :cry: :inlove:

LOD rips are awful and do not do the final song justice at all XD.

I can't wait to hear K6 too~

2. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427
    uhmm....i didn't see anything on that youtube account btw [wonder]

edited: it's private :fp:

3. reizo

reizo Kenkyuusei

Can somebody upload to media fire or megaupload ?

I don't have the permission to depot sharing area.

[sweat] :D

4. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    Well that's kind of the point of the depot... You have to earn access to it. D:

5. HoRyu

HoRyu Kenkyuusei

Haha, I don't have access to the depot either. All I know is that if pplz deem me worthy to access then I will be able to. Not too sure how the system to gain access works very well either. :D

Until then, Google is your best friend. [hehe]

6. reizo

reizo Kenkyuusei

yeah. I know what you mean. But, even we make a good post point, from where we will know it's already available to us ? Or from where we know that our post gets the point ? Since it's only ripp from YouTube right ?
    From many post before me, almost all of them considered from YouTube link. It's a fact right ? That make the audio ripped from YouTube. We all know it. There are many downloading software there is available to download the video or music from YouTube. I will appreciate if the song is really ripped from cd. And if the file in depot area is from cd, it's trusthworthy to get. And every body will try to get in to depot area.
    :chuffed: [blush]

7. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

someone will probably upload a real cd rip soon so don't worry. plus since it was youtube quality there isn't much difference to the lod rip we had before more than that we can hear the endings now instead of clapping XD

interesting how in ArashiYoru the first 2 lines now sound like the duos they are supposed to be instead of myao and nacchi solo lines like it sounded in the lod rip.

8. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    ^^ + ^ The rule is to have at least 10 quality posts to earn depot access, but you probably knew that. The point is, you guys don't even have 10 posts yet :B Just be active and don't post pointless posts. *shrug* Also I don't really understand what you're saying, reizo. o_o But uh since SOMETHING was uploaded, I'm sure there'll be reuploads of the LQ rips on YouTube soon enough. That is, if the CD rips aren't up before that. :3

HUUUUURGH I'M SO HAPPY T_T B5 is my second favourite stage so even LQ is like T______T. 100m Conbini sounds awesome. Truly. I want to order this album somehow since my top 3 stages are B3, B5 and B2 (LOL B-IAS) and I obviously can't have the other two. XD I want a stage album, damnit! This would totally be the one for me to own.
    ...That is, unless Defstar releases B3 eventually. (PLEASE GOD PLEASE)

9. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

When B3 is released, I'll cry.
    Until then I'll wait for B5.

10. reizo

reizo Kenkyuusei

I knew it. I have read the rules before I wrote the very last. Just one to know. I also want to get b1 studio recording. But, I want to know, is there any good song like shonichi in b3 ? Since I am became fans of team b starting from b4. But my friend lend me the b1 and I like it. Don't feel anything. Just one to know, since you started it. ;p

11. areyoume

areyoume Kenkyuusei

i have like 90+ posts & still can't get into depot :D i just don't know how to make my post useful [doh]

i was late for those YT links :(

12. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Wait... what?

13. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

i just checked if i was wrong but yeah, in the first lod, (that's where my rip is from) myao's and nacchi's voices were way higher than mariya's and komori's to the point you can barely hear them (they sound like back vocals if anything) but in the cd version their voices are on pair and you hear both equally.

it might be just my impression though

14. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Ah, thank you for clarifying that. When I read 'solo' I quickly went to my mp3 rip to see if Miho and N both got solos at the start that I somehow missed!

Maybe we can ask the uploader on YouTube to upload onto Mediafire or something? Anyone up for it?

15. areyoume

areyoume Kenkyuusei

the same user put the album back on YT & i'm making myself a rip before i regret it, 3 songs left :D & i can't wait for the actual CD rip [shake]

16. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

as expected they used kenkyuseis for all the unders today.

yuka subbed for macchan in HatsuKoi though. that will be interesting to see~

17. areyoume

areyoume Kenkyuusei

thank you to a kind soul who uploaded B5 & K6 studio recording :worthy:

now i can hear HQ ver of Yuuki no Hammer :chuffed:

18. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

19. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

↑ Is that what I think it is... lol... yay for Harucandoit and Kana for having a 100% attendance... :)

I'm not surprised about most of them, I mean, Mayu/Kitarie/Yukirin/Nacchan between Warota and TV and other stuff is kinda logic...

I'm wondering about the 47/48 one, though... didn't know if she was sick or something... lol.

20. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

Yes, you understand correct.

What I think it's interesting when seeing this kind of stats is that, some of the more popular girls are less absent from theater performance than some of the less popular ones.