Stage Team H Waiting [Hakata Legend] (2013/03/01 - 2014/04/17)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 1, 2013.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    [​IMG]
    HKT48 Team H "Hakata Legend"
    (March 1st, 2013 - ongoing)​
    Shonichi performing members

Setlist

M00. overture

M01. HKT48
    M02. Kimi no Koto ga suki dakara (c/w RIVER)
    M03. Boyfriend no Tsukurikata (K4th)
    M04. Hatsukoi Butterfly (c/w Eien Pressure)

MC

M05. GLASS no I love you (A2nd)
    Ueki, Kodama, Miyawaki, Motomura
    M06. Seifuku Resistance (K6th)
    Kumazawa, Sashihara, Tanaka
    M07. Heart-gata Virus (A5th)
    Anai, Ota, Wakatabe
    M08. Temo demo no Namida (B3rd)
    Matsuoka, Moriyasu
    M09. Tengoku Yarou (B4th)
    Shimono, Nakanishi, Murashige, Yamada

MC

M10. Seifuku no Bambi (c/w Suki! Suki! Skip!)
    Kodama, Sashihara, Miyawaki
    M11. Enkyori Poster (c/w Sakura no Shiori)
    Anai, Ueki, Ota, Matsuoka, Motomura, Moriyasu, Wakatabe
    M12. Two Years later (B3rd)
    M13. Kaiyuugyo no Capacity (K4th)
    M14. Siam Neko (K4th)
    M15. Oogoe Diamond

MC

M16. Mirai no Tobira (A2nd)

EN01. Aitakatta (A2nd)
    EN02. Onegai Valentine (c/w Suki! Suki! Skip!)
    EN03. Suki! Suki! Skip!

MC

EN04. Shiroi Shirt (B3rd)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

The good
    ALMOST EVERYTHING!

-I loved how they distributed the group songs and the variety of genres as well. Like the first batch is generic/cute and energetic while the 2nd batch is cool/fierce and baddass. It's an amazing mix, It'll be interesting to see the girls perform both!
    -Haruppi gets two units so that's definitely a PLUS.
    -The encore is amazing, I'm really loving Suki x3 recently, Onegai not so much.
    -Glad they had songs from everywhere old and new, some really even unexpected. Not just all single stuff or stage stuff.
    -I'm glad that certain girls are getting focus more than I thought they would, or girls who were pushed but I though would be shafted now. Like Natsu and Cap'n. Both leading their units and Cap'n gets lead in Poster so that's a relief.
    -oh, and Haruppi center XD

The bad

-All unit songs are amazing minus Tengoku and Glass. I'm sad Haruppi was chosen for something cute cause she had potential (one of the few who do) to do something with more energy and edge.​

3. kittenish

kittenish Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    disappointing setlist as expected, so annoyed & frustrated that they got such a downgrade from H1.
    plus...the units..........like really, glass no i love you???? its currently being performed by shinoda team A, team BII, & SKE kks....why couldn't they have choosen something else ugh....!!!! :psy:
    but whatever i'm kind of excited to shamu neko & hagavi though.

4. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
  5. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

^I love how Haruppi and Cap'n are the only one with that weird hat :awesome:

6. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    :omfg:

I never expected that someone would pick those songs for something. Who is the one that deserves the thumbs up.

I will download the LOD only for watch these two performances. :fear:

Edit: is up on DMM, http://www.dmm.com/lod/hkt48/-/detail/= ... /akb48-001

7. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
  8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    a lot of K songs, safe choice but B songs are more fitted for the cute type, don't you think so?

I don't know, calling shonichi members without my favorite song, shonichi is quite... strange.

Looking forward this performance. :)

9. THUCKER

THUCKER Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    thucker2014
    my favorite :awesome:
    GLASS no I love you is a cute songs , and there is Nao , Sakura , Aoi from wimbledon in H1 stage . and now + Haruppi with that big costume :awesome: cuteness overload :nb:

10. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I'm really excited they included a couple of the less performed K4 songs. That's my favorite stage ever, and I wish someone would cover it. I guess this is the closest we're likely to get.

11. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

12. Minoru

Minoru Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ryoojane
    another link here
    i haven't seen this , i like this setlist, yeah, not bad [clap]

Kimi no koto ga Sukidakara - Hakata ben : need some adaptation from sukidara to sukiyaken lol
    heart gata virus : my hope are chihiron , nao and rabutan
    temodemo no namida is my favourite one, madoka and natsu. they are suitable pairs [rock]
    so sad, aitakatta in short version, but we hope for the next time is not the short version but replace by another song.
    onegai valentine & suki! suki! sukippu! full vers. all hail jumping lolis :nb:

13. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Wow, how very enjoyable.
    I guess I'll do a good/bad list too XD

Good: Aoi omg you so cute omg.

Now that I got that out of the way, I love most of the songs Capcap picked (if I understood correctly, she chose the setlist), especially the set after the units...that's some good stuff right there and they performed well.

Out of their new songs, SukiSukiSkip is growing on me and the choreography is fun. Seifuku no Bambi is amazingly cute, I love it.

Hell, they even made me like their performance of Glass no I love you, which never happens (I really don't like that song much). I've never had a problem with Tengoku Yarou. I can understand why some wouldn't like it, but I think the cosplay unit really suits the HKT girls, especially Aanya hahaha. She was hilarious.

Not gonna complain about Takamina getting a mention in the MCs either :D

Bad: The lipsync is still painfully obvious on a lot of girls which still kills me every time I see it. I should probably just get over it but I think it's bad showmanship, like being off on choreography. I always idly wonder if lipsync timing is something they work on to get better at. Well, no one likes to point out this particular problem though. Ideally we shouldn't be able to tell...

Uh...I wish they would have picked a different unit than Glass no I love you, but since I actually found myself enjoying their performance of it, it's not a huge downside.

Other than that...yeah... I got nothing o_O this was awesome, goooo HKT! I never cared for their performances during H1 for some reason, I always preferred HKT's variety stuff. But I think from now on I will like their stage shows too.

14. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

So the tudou link isn't working any other online link?

15. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTIxMzQ3Mzgw.html[/youku]

16. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Just watched it.

Things I didn't like

- The whole nature of this "waiting stage" or "stage like a waiting stage".It feels like a team concert or an anniversay perf.

- The (lack of) outfits. For the first 4 songs they used the same pink seifuku they always wear. I liked the new t outfits they used for enkyori and the four songs afterwards. But then they used their suki suki skip! seifuku for 4 songs. All feels a bit cheap.

- Glass No I love You, Heart Gata Virus, Temodemo are all great songs (at least the latter two) but I feel like they get performed every concert, live, shuffle event, whatever. It's sad that a lot of other great songs look to be completely forgotten.

Things I did like:

- The K4 songs they picked. It's my favourite K stage and I like to see H do something a little bit more mature from time to time.

- All. The. Girls. They all clearly enjoyed performing these new songs very much.

- Overall the setlist was pretty decent. Not all singles like STA Waiting Stage.

- Nurse Anaichan...............

Still like H1 (te wo) much better but I'll enjoy watching team H perform this setlist too.

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it's true that with so many songs, it's hard to understand why they pick so mainstream popular song like heart gata virus. HKT48 can benefit of a mix of A,K and B stage while A songs stick to team A.

Maybe management is trying to spread HKT to the largest public, so popular song are in front for this reason.

About the new setlist, i'm the least fond of team K, so i don't know, never heard of this songs.

18. Sables

Sables Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Twitter:
    sashihararinos
    I haven't watched this stage yet but I expect it will be fantastic.
    Really cool start, love these songs!
    Lovely song and lovely girls <3
    Good to see songs such as Oogoe Diamond, Enkyori Poster and Heart-gata Virus.
    I'm going to watch it.

19. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    The setlist is pretty good. I don't know why some called it inferior to H1 but the thing is it looks OK for a stage. It looked like a waiting stage to me but at least the girls performed well.

20. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I love this.

Is it me or have the cuties gone more mature on us with this setlist? [hehe] :lol: lol