Stage Team J 2nd Stage [Aturan Anti Cinta]

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by sergio_mario, Dec 24, 2012.

1. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

yeah I believe it wasn't luck. You felt that too? :hmm:
    Usually I get the ticket easily, so I think OFC members get priority or even the first sender gets priority.
    And now?...I sent the e-mail just 3 minutes after the booking time opened for OFC for the 26th Dec
    I also sent with both OFC and general for 29th&30th (that means 5 e-mails in total) and I don't get any reply until now!
    that's weird...I'm 100% sure, it wasn't just luck during Pajama Drive :hmm:
    this new setlist becomes nightmare for me...and maybe for the others too including you... :hmm:

hmm..let's see. Wish she will have another unit song that she wants [nod]

2. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Ok just watch the new Setlist.
    Stella replace Akicha Pos,
    Beby replace Melody,
    Delima replace Beby,
    Panda replace Gon.
    The rest is still on their position.
    First impression ..... They good, but not extra ordinary for today show. but this is just a personal oppinion, i prefer pajama drive then Renai Kinshi Jourei. :D
    4 first song is kindaaa boring to me lol
    well maybe i'm not use to it, maybe later on i can enjoy it ^^ but stella doing great on the opening solo ^^ her voice is good any way
    ok on the unit song:
    kuroi tenshi : they doing good, beby good at dance, but her expression is a bit off and her voice not too strong :) maybe if they put Shanju the result will be better (Beby, jeje, gaby)
    HGV: ok now it's start interesting, rena and achan doing very well, but panda is a bit off, maybe she's not in good condition. (achan, rena, panda)
    RKJ: all is doing great, i like this song ^^ the casting so far is great (stella, ve, delima)
    tsundere : ok the loly team is doing very great, i love their performace (cigul, nabila, sendy) i really hope dhike can perform this, she should fit on this song
    Manatsu no Christmas rose : well this also good, but shanju is too naughty for this song lol (Kinal, shanju, dhike, ghaida)

the rest of the song is ok, i love hikoukigumo, and oogoe diamond :D
    Panda is a bit off today, i hope she can catch up next time ^^

The gen 2 also appear for back dancer, and they doing very well.
    The demo CD for today show is kimisuki(i really want this from the beginning) and confirm the label is Hits Record.

3. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

@djt
    Is anything particular today? I noticed in their tweeters that some girls - especially Stella - felt down about their performance today. I hope she's okay... I am worry about her these days

4. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

well i think Stella doing great today, since today is her shonichi. the only member thar a bit off today is Panda. maybe her expectation for herself is bigger than mine. or maybe some fans just tweet a bad comment for her. :)

5. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

hey finally I got the e-mail for 29th & 30th. zZzZzZz they just sent the e-mail for 30th Dec this afternoon and for 29th Dec about half an hour ago.....
    Now I feel happy, shocked, and confused :XD: :yikes: :blink:
    hahaha.....

Let's meet [nod]

6. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

hmm on today, have the noon ticket, but i don't got any reply for sunday :D

7. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

Maybe you can get the e-mail for Sunday too, I received the reply both for my OFC e-mail
    Very late in replying the e-mail this time..................I thought that I didn't get them

Yep, today for the noon show [nod]
    Let's meet up at FX~

8. iwnz

iwnz Kenkyuusei

luckyly i can manage to watch theater today :)

some songs are getting directly hooked to me and it's good
    and i was sitting on the second row , so it gave me awesome impression :D
    particular thing today is the members already upgraded and challenging themselves and it's really good

i won't give any damn , but Stella Gaby Delima Sonya Beby are the MVP today

here's a bit of my review today
    http://casualxfanboy.blogspot.com/2012/ ... .html#more

9. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

nice review [nod]

omg I got double e-mail for tomorrow as OFC and general. I also sent general e-mail because I didn't get any reply as OFC until the day after deadline.
    gee...I have to tell the ticketing staff tomorrow
    Tonight I just received the e-mail for tomorrow. It was very very late :fp:

10. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

I just somehow got my FAR ticket confirmation for sunday show at 4 o'clock this morning. How sudden :D

11. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

hmmm i think for everyone that get sudden ticket maybe due some of their guest can't attent the show. so they pick another email and replied it. this is because some how they want to eliminate "WL"

12. reyxan

reyxan Kenkyuusei

13. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

wew really? how did the guests tell them? by sending them e-mail?
    I thought that the ticket of the guest who can't attend the show just given to the others (WL) [think]

Whoa!! [shock] salute [clap] whether the FX was open already? :^^;:

14. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Guest is a vip i think, maybe member relative or some of JOT partner, so they can do a call to management if they can't attent

15. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

ah yep, maybe so. Then the number of the cancellation is not a few, because I got double e-mail both OFC & general :blink: my cousin also got the same like me :blink:
    Gee..I didn't have to send with general e-mail too if I knew this :fp: the reply was very very late :fp:

16. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Today noon show have so many mess :D
    First sonya use reversed shoes she wear right shoe on her left and left shoe on her left
    Second dhike got trolled, since the first mc topic is 'what is tsundere'
    And then the trio loli that perform tsundere, forgot to take their mic, and when i see their clueless face on the stage is priceless :D
    And then sendy forget to bring towel during hikoukigumo so she need to get the towel from back stage
    And then sendy and sonya ribbon hair pin is drop to floor...
    Well even tough such a clumsy things happen, but really enjoy it ^^

The cd demo for this show is ponyshushu... Yay ^^

17. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

ah we didn't meet, I watched the night show [nod]

Wow Ghaida said that she will stay in JKT48!! I became a witness of a priceless moment :XD:
    She cried a lot, that made me almost cry too >_<

18. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

hahaha then we both witness a pricelest things, and both is a valuable things for member ;) in my case, member now can't be so clumsy when going up to stage even tough they need to dressup fast. and in your case, member learn how to behave as a professional idol :).

btw except for toady show and new year event, this week has no theater performance ..... kinda ... sad :cry:

19. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

yep we both witnessed priceless moments at the theater at different time in the same day :D

hmm..the new schedule hasn't been announced yet [think]

20. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

new schedulle is announce ^^/ i hope can get all 3 :D
    *already a junkies, need ve or shanju pils 2 times a week or else i can be in 'sakau' mode* XD

edited
    lol the schedule is deleted ^^; whats wrong with the official JKT48 webmaster ?????
    first the video, now theater schedule zzzz