Stage Team K "RESET" 2014/05/07 ~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, May 1, 2014.

1. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    RESET
    (2014.05.07 -)
    Shonichi performing members:
    Aigasa Moe, Abe Maria, Ishida Haruka, Iwasa Misaki, Kitahara Rie, Kojima Mako, Kodama Haruka, Goto Moe, Shimada Haruka, Suzuki Shihori, Tano Yuka, Nagao Mariya, Matsui Jurina, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yumoto Ami, Yokoyama Yui

SETLIST

M00. Zenza Girls/ Lemon no Toshigoro
    M00. overture
    M01. RESET
    M02. Sentaku Monotachi
    M03. Kanojo ni Naremasu ka?
    M04. UHHO UHHOHO

MC1

M05. Seifuku Resistance
    M06. Kiseki wa ma ni Awanai
    M07. Gyakuten Oujisama
    M08. Ashita no Tame ni Kiss wo
    M09. Kokoro no Hashi no Sofa​

MC2

M10. Dokugumo
    M11. Okera
    M12. White Day ni wa...

MC3

M13. Jigsaw Puzzle 48

Encore:
    M14. Hoshizora no Mistake
    M15. Yume no Kane
    M16. Hikkoushimashita

Link: http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11838606146.html

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  2. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Performing members were announced, but I think the real question is "Who will perform Lemon no Toshigoro"? There are only two KKS right now!

3. AKBree

AKBree Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hmm, I wonder who will centre the units... My guess would be Yuihan, Sayanee, Jurina, Kojimako and Haruppi, I'm confident about the first four girls (so many kennin!). However, I would love to see girls like Kitarie, Mariyagi, Abemaru, Wasamin, etc, get a chance, I've really been enjoying the K4 stage.

Now to guess what units, there were a few surprises with the other teams, so pick the most unlikely and unexpected combos! [hehe]

4. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Ah now we have the performing members *o*
    Well I wouldn't be so sure for Haruppi cause during the concert they performed RESET as the new team and the top six was : Jurina, Sayaka, Yuihan, Kitarie, Mako and Tano. So we never know. But it's true that the other two HKT kennin got pretty good position so maybe they'll give her something to center but I wouldn't be so sure.
    I can't wait to see this stage omg. I love the new team K members.
    I hope Tanochan will get a good position for the team songs like Moeno's or former Yuihan's spot.
    Sayaka and Jurina will get Yuko and Tomochin spots. Yuihan probably Sae's. The other good spots are Miichan's, Sayaka's, Moeno's and Yuihan's.

5. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Yui might keep her old spot in group songs. In the other revivals with members who previously performed the stage, they kept their group song spots and just shuffled the units.

6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I wonder if Yui will dare to let everyone perform like what was done with the Team H sonichi ?
    I'm tempted to say no, since she didn't change many things in Team A.

7. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    ….If Mariyagi gets Seifuku Resistance, I'm going to faint. That's a dream come true. I want to see her saucy side!

8. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Seifuku Resistance would suit Mariyagi so well like Itoshisa no Defense.
    I hope Tano will get Seifuku or Kiseki.

9. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Want to see Aigasa Moe and Tano Yuka in a unit together. Those two are a power duo!

Goto Moe made it in but Hinana did not, interesting. Moe is the better dancer of the two so it makes sense (though Hinana's singing is better, I think).

Unfortunately I'm not confident that Haruppi will get a center position. Of course I hope that she will, but there aren't that many units, and I think people will be upset if they give more than half of them to kennin girls. And if it comes down to it, mgmt loves Jurina and Sayanee way more than Haruppi. :|

10. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    I wonder if it'll be like AKB00, they were just 2 KKS too singing Lemon no Toshigoro :p

So members left out:
    Ucchii
    Kana
    Mariyannu
    Myao

I wonder if Mariyannu is out because she'll be with SNH... I thought she was a proeminent girl too. I'm glad Harukyan will be on the Shonichi, but I think that is just because Mariyannu's out. I'd like to see Wasamin in Seifuku Resistance, a song out of her confort zone, it would be nice to see :)

11. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Interesting perspective. I can't say that I disagree. Seifuku would definitely be a challenge for her. Not necessarily the singing, but the overall theme and attitude. In any case, I know which song I want to see her in, which song there's a good possibility of her being in, which song I am hoping she isn't in and the other two songs which I think fit her the least.

12. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Mariyannu is not prominent at all. She's really not busy with SNH, they hardly do anything over there ever. She's left out because she's really unpopular

13. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i don't think they will give Haruppi a position, her being a kennin is one thing, but her status is not on the same level as JuriSayaka, they're the no.1 of their respective group and Haruppi is, uhm, 3 based on management, 3 based on popularity by sousenkyo, and 5 based on hs, so i don't think she'll get center like JurinaSayaka and her group mates Sakura & Mio

Moe in, yes yes yes, i hope she'll get Seifuku, she would fit it so well

14. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I think a lot of us are thinking the same thing about Moe. Unfortunately I don't think she will get Tomo's position, even if she is perfect for it. :(
    But you never know, she could end up being the backup center for Seifuku Resistance is someone like say...Jurina is the center for the shonichi.

For the five unit centers, I would guess Jurina, Sayanee, Haruppi, Yui and probably Kojimako are the obvious candidates.

15. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

yeay kojimako in :banana:
    i would like to see her in yuko position in the whole of show :inlove:

16. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

I really want Kojimako to get Gyakuten Oujisama. I'm very positive she'll center it. It fits her style perfectly and Miichan's positions were good in RESET.

^ I would like her too but I feel Jurina will be center of everything...

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Mio is 6th in terms of HKT's sousenkyo popularity so I don't think whatever theory you have there will have any bearing on what happens, also it's arguable how important management sees unit centres as being given the fact that the way more popular Paruru is notionally second to Sakura in HGV. In any case going by her G+ updates Haruppi is very happy with how rehearsals are going and is buzzed for the shonichi. She's done both cool and cute units before so it'll be interesting to see what she gets.

@unwanted - Kana missing Shonichi almost certainly means that she'll be centre of a unit replacing one of the busier girls for 70% or more of the performances, that's the way Oshima Team K handled things at least.

Also just as a general point and aimed at no-one in particular, while Kana, Myao, Ucchi and Mariyannu may be relatively unpopular they are really good performers and are always reliable in the theatre. Just because they aren't in the public limelight doesn't take away from the job they do for the team.

18. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Kinda sad for the benched girls. They may not have massive levels of popularity, but I think they're the girls people do remember, even if they don't have money to vote and handshake them. They're good performers and I'd like to see them in Shonichi, but here's hoping they become unit centers (well, maybe not Mariyannu due to her foreign commitments (cough cough), but it'd be nice).

As much as I love Moe, I don't want her to get Tomo's positions. Not due to Kami Oshi bias and all, but her constantly following in Tomo's footsteps (or the appearance of it) is making people roll their eyes at her and not take her seriously. I'd like management to accept her Tomo side, but also force her to do other things in order to get her a bigger fanbase.

In any case, I'm looking forward to shonichi!

19. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

^Agreed about Moe. I would like to see her in Tomo's position, but for her own sake, she should be careful not to become a caricature. Being a Tomochin lookalike will get her attention, but to keep that attention I think she'll need to appeal with her own personality.

20. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Unit predictions are kinda hard to do this time since there are 6-7 potential girls to center a unit with only 5 songs..

Seifuku Resistance (Matsui, Tano, Aigasa)

Kiseki wa Ma ni Awanai (Yamamoto, Suzuki, Shimada)

Gyakuten Oujisama (Kojima, Kodama, Nagao)

Ashita no Tame ni Kiss wo (Kitahara, Abe, Yumoto, Goto)

Kokoro no Hashi no Sofa (Yokoyama, Iwasa, Ishida)

Yuko's unit obviously goes to the ones with above average vocals in the group (hope they do it live like they did in S5). Though Rie's unit becomes the dump one. Jurina obviously won't do Sae's unit again which leaves only Sayanee who fits the image.

With the concurrent members, Mariyagi and Tano will never have a chance to shine as the center, sadly.