Stage Team KII 4th [Theater no Megami] (2013/07/25 - 2014/04/18)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jul 25, 2013.

1. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Re: [STAGE] New Team KII - "Theater no Megami" 13/07/25~

lol it wasn't me, I liked Churi's Yokaze. I think she did a pretty good job. (Plus it's not as if she's been performing it for years or anything... lol)

I'd have preferred Airin but I really love Airin's unit now so I don't mind. XD Churi was my #2 pick for Yokaze anyway so. =P

That said, it'd be pretty great to have Airin be under for that song... (Her unit is not directly before it so I'm sure in terms of the setlist it would be possible.)

2. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48

Team KII oshi
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTg3NDM0NDE2.html[/youku]

The best ones IMO are Matsurina's, Rumi's (just biased here :XD:) and Airin's :D
    Airin's phrase was the most hilarious! Can't believe all the other members also did that gag :lol:

3. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

Churi actually did better than I thought and she can still improve :^^;:

But I would love to hear other versions of Yokaze. Airin is obviously first priority , then Yukapi, Mai,... :inlove:

I especially like Candy and Arashi, the performances are better than the original version (this came form a Kashiwagi Team B fan :^^;: )

4. Jay48

Jay48 Kenkyuusei

it's may be too late, but just watch it the LOD of the shonichi (i didnt watch it on Youtube coz ... yeah i want it full and HD :^O^: )

The teams songs....... no wonder they're from team B. They're so... idol like, pop and sweet.
    The songs that impressed me are Arashi...... of course, my oshi is center! awwwwwwww sexy!
    I like her voice in Manasachi more (her voice is always perfect, but it's tone of song that I like more), but this song's sexiness ... :^O^: :blush: :awesome:
    Churi's voice is not bad, but agree to you all that I'm waiting to hear Airin's version.

Other songs that impressed me are... songs in encore. They sounds like KII ;lively and up-tempo.
    Team KII oshi.... these dorks :D ... Airin, i would doubt more if you're aidoru or not if you were saying that with Hentai-kamen pose [notme]

Overall, i like the stage performance very much :inlove:

5. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

Watched the second performance of this stage (same lineup). I noticed that you could actually hear the girls live singing during the group songs! I think they still have some vocal support playing, but similar to the Team E stage, they actually have their mics turned on and are singing too.

Is SKE moving toward more live singing? I think that will be a welcome change if that is the case.

6. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Can someone post link to watch only "Arashi no yoru ni wa"? :blush: I'm dying to watch this unit but so "lazy" to download the entire LOD. [hehe]

7. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika

^
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTg3NTAyNjI0.html[/youku]

8. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

^ Thank you. :blush:
    OMG. The performance was EPIC. :^O^: I guess any members performing this song would turn out to be EPIC. [rock]

9. Jay48

Jay48 Kenkyuusei

I just knew that Churi did not join the stage on Sep 9th. Anyone know who subbed her unit?
    (i'm hoping it was Airin. If it is so, I will rush out find the LOD now) :^O^:

10. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    It was Futamura Haruka :) Harutamu has a lovely voice, I really recommend checking her out! :)

11. Jay48

Jay48 Kenkyuusei

^
    Thanks! I'm a bit disappointed that it was not Airin, but I will check Futamura Haruka out as you suggested. :)

12. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Hmm, it seems it wasn't Haruka, but Yamashita Yukari. I'm watching the LOD now. I guess my source was wrong! So sorry D:

13. Jay48

Jay48 Kenkyuusei

^
    No problem. Thanks! :)

14. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    I love KII LOD's I get to watch my MaiMai's weirdness [hehe]

I think the setlist is great for KII, the songs are ALL great, but for me in order of most liked... KII Oshi, Inseki no Kakuritsu, Yokaze no Shiwaza(Akane :cute: always well done), Candy :blush: , and of course Theater no Megami. And yes to the other questions about SKE and live singing, it does seem they are moving towards it and you can tell clearly they are singing live in the group songs which is awesome beyond belief :^O^:

I know its probably not available like this, but is Inseki no Kakuritsu on any of the singles? :^^;:

15. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    You can find it on the B5 studio recordings album!

16. admiraltolokus

I tried cdjapan and ebay even, about to try amazon and yesasia, is it maybe on SKE48's shop website?

17. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Team KII haven't released their version yet, so It's Team B's only released. So it won't be on the SKE website

18. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Like obakechan said, only Team B version is released so far, no idea when KII version will come out:
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KICS-1875

19. admiraltolokus

Thanks yall, I wasn't thinking about B's 5th stage, I wonder when they will release KII's...